Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome To The Arcane Legends Tournament League! Not So Hidden Anymore!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This was geeat. I cant wait for the next one!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Same, thanks for hosting and thanks Hexame for the arti ofc
    Also I really appreciate that Hex Action Ero and Zix did a great job commenting the streams! Keep the good work up, cya in the next tourney.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thank you for participating! The last match was great!
    Winners:
    1st - Forbiding/KinginPvp/Kilopj
    2nd - Jaws/Sek/Navy (Tinybluz as Substitute)
    3rd - Zix/Hop/Filinik

Keep an eye out for the next Tournament!

Thank you to Action, Ero, Dia,Zix,Mely for tuning in the Tournament! It's nice to have a mix of people chatting in and providing a awesome place to talk about pvp!

Thank you to all the participants!
    Capeo, Live, Hatetofarm,
    Arc, Gio, Potion,
    Faisca, Bafs, Mine ,
    Spell, Forenzic, Clear,
    Qweenzy, Invedad, Allysa,
    Zix, Filinik, Hop,
    Gear, Ipert, Lildady,
    Porsya, Pressuriize, Letsee
    Bean, Deadly, Amuse,
    Cytotoxin, Fkp, Lamp,
    Thaconan, Jaws, Navy, Tinybluz,
    Forbiding, Kilopj, KinginPvp
    Thank you for joining the tournament!

I hope I didn't miss any names!

Link to Watch the League!: https://youtu.be/0xApesBMju4

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5tKF2pn

Stay tuned for the next Tournament!

Thank you all !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hey there! I have been talking with hexame in game, and we were having a casual conversation about the potential of a tournament at lvl 47! The tournament would likely follow the same format as the first one. I know many of you have already shown interest, and we have a Line group chat formed to gauge interest into how realistic it is! Nothing has been decided regarding dates, times, rules etc. if you would be interested please MESSAGE me on forums, and I’ll add you to the group chat we have going on Line. I’ll be making a seperate thread to discuss this in more detail!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Olympus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

We all want to talk about how this tournament made PvP wake up for a bit and I had people thank me and sent paragraphs.. which surprised me ! & I couldn't help myself but to make a open spot for someone to join in on the Host Team so there will be a open spot where they can talk with us and tune in and share ideas on how we can make it for fun for you guys and everyone else thats on forums to be aware and ultimately invest ideas that we can do for upcoming tournaments. I'm looking for someone that had PvP Experience for more than a year and we will be picking them out.

It takes me back to how espn and the sportsnet commentating was like whenever I would say things on the stream like "Lets hope the red team catches up and makes a come back!" and then you have Action saying "Okay so since your rooting for the Red, I'll be rooting for the Blue team!" little things like that! and when people thanked me for what I started and what they said touched my heart and you know...at the end of the day you guys thank yourselves and the community needs to thank themselves cause if it wasn't for those little posts like "Make Pvp Great Again" "Why is pvp so dead atm" and its really those posts and how others said stuff about how the PvP section was is what made the tournament happen so it wasnt me but all of us as a community made it happen thumbsup It really puts a smile on my face and I see and experience these things and it would be so cool to have the team at SpaceTimeStudios get invovled in for the upcoming Tournament! Not just for the channel or fame of it. We really dont look for those things but ultimately to really provide a place where players can come together and have something to watch and be a part of something really awesome! I'm always looking for a new player here to be a part of the host team to join in with us and look for new ideas ! Someone that has experience!

Keep an eye out for a Level 47 Tournament on it's way ! but no details released as of yet regarding this Level 47 Tournament as it's still underway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Let's clash!

*Lv47/48 Tournament is open for registrations!*

Teams of 3 being Sorcerer-Rogue-Warrior

Base Pets: Legendary Only

Passive Pets: Anything
    AA Pets: Anything

Itís a 3v3 Lv47/48Tournament
    A Warrior, A Sorcerer, and a Rogue!
    It will happen only in CTF
    Teams of three have to agree upon each other on hopping on at a scheduled timezone to hop on for 35mins and be available to go against the team they'll face!

Iíll open the CTF Room with a few YouTube hosts that will stream the tournament!
    This makes the CTF Room filled and the matchup for 35mins can begin!

Live streams can be done by anyone including the participants that may wish to record it
    Everyone absolutely can!

Everyone in the tournament must be on their best behaviors and no trash talking at all will be accepted

Teams will get a 5min break during the match-up to discuss their strategy at any time during the match!

If anybody gets disconnected during the match-up, both teams should move back and wait for the disconnected person to return. If they donít return within a reasonable amount of time their substitute can enter the clash. If neither can join, then unfortunately that team will need to be disqualified. Many tournaments have happened in the past and the rule of thumb for dcís has always been to wait for the person instead of continuing. Keeping the tournament similar to everyday pvp should not be the case because it is not every day pvp. It is called tournament for a reason and it is a very organized event with set teams, times and rewards.

At the end of the match up one person from each team will flag it out to open the Scoreboard up!
    The organizing tournament team members and YouTube hosts will count the kills on the Red Team and the Blue Team!
    The team with the most kills will win and advance!

The Prizes will be :

for 3rd place: 1 Precise Jewel for the three participants

2nd Place: 3 Heroic Mishi Eggs (1 for each)

1st Place : 6 Precise Jewels for each of the three participants

The organizing team that will get everyone registered please contact igns: Hexame , Eromatically, Action and Diadormordus!

The YouTube channels that the tournament will be streamed upon is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCph...MaU_qxy-NHDe0Q

https://discord.gg/5tKF2pn

*Registrations are open*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Let's clash!

*Lv47/48 Tournament is open for registrations!*

Teams of 3 being Sorcerer-Rogue-Warrior

Base Pets: Legendary Only

Passive Pets: Anything
    AA Pets: Anything

Itís a 3v3 Lv47/48Tournament
    A Warrior, A Sorcerer, and a Rogue!
    Teams of three have to agree upon each other on hopping on at a scheduled timezone to hop on for 35mins and be available to go against the team they'll face!

Iíll open the CTF Room with a few YouTube hosts that will stream the tournament!

Live streams can be done by anyone including the participants that may wish to record it
    Everyone absolutely can!

Everyone in the tournament must be on their best behaviors and no trash talking at all will be accepted

Teams will get a 5min break during the match-up to discuss their strategy at any time during the match!

If anybody gets disconnected during the match-up, both teams should move back and wait for the disconnected person to return. If they donít return within a reasonable amount of time their substitute can enter the clash. If neither can join, then unfortunately that team will need to be disqualified. Many tournaments have happened in the past and the rule of thumb for dcís has always been to wait for the person instead of continuing. Keeping the tournament similar to everyday pvp should not be the case because it is not every day pvp. It is called tournament for a reason and it is a very organized event with set teams, times and rewards.

At the end of the match up one person from each team will flag it out to open the Scoreboard up!
    The organizing tournament team members and YouTube hosts will count the kills on the Red Team and the Blue Team!

The Prizes will be :

for 3rd place: 1 Precise Jewel for the three participants

2nd Place: 3 Heroic Mishi Eggs (1 for each)

1st Place : 6 Precise Jewels for each of the three participants

The organizing team that will get everyone registered please contact igns: Hexame , Eromatically, Action and Diadormordus!

*Registrations are open*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Team NVM

XSATTY (MAGE)
    HOSEZIE (ROGUE)
    ZOROJURO (TANK)

SUBSTITUTES
    ZOOMIO (ROGUE)
    PEOEQUUEC (TANK)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

*Lv63 Tournament is open for registrations!*

CTF Teams of 4 being
    Sorcerer-Rogue-Two Warriors

4v4 Tournament:

A Sorcerer, and a Rogue and two Warriors!
    Teams of four have to agree upon each other on hopping on at a scheduled timezone to hop on for 35mins and be available to go against the team they'll face!

Everyone absolutely can!

If anybody gets disconnected during the match-up, both teams should move back and wait for the disconnected person to return. If they don"t return within a reasonable amount of time their substitute can enter the clash. If neither can join, then unfortunately that team will need to be disqualified. Many tournaments have happened in the past and the rule of thumb for dcís has always been to wait for the person instead of continuing. Keeping the tournament similar to everyday pvp should not be the case because it is not every day pvp. It is called tournament for a reason and it is a very organized event with set teams, times and rewards.

The Prizes will be :

for 3rd place: Heroic Mishi Eggs For Each Player
    For 2nd place: 5 Precise Jewels For Each Player
    1st Place : Lv60 Arcane Artifacts for each of the four participants

The organizing team that will get everyone registered please contact igns: Hexame , Erotically, Action and Diadormus

*Registrations are open
    Last edited by Hexame; 09-01-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post

CTF Teams of 4 being

4v4 Tournament:

Teams of four have to agree upon each other on hopping on at a scheduled timezone to hop on for 35mins and be available to go against the team they'll face!

Everyone absolutely can!

If anybody gets disconnected during the match-up, both teams should move back and wait for the disconnected person to return. If they don"t return within a reasonable amount of time their substitute can enter the clash. If neither can join, then unfortunately that team will need to be disqualified. Many tournaments have happened in the past and the rule of thumb for dcís has always been to wait for the person instead of continuing. Keeping the tournament similar to everyday pvp should not be the case because it is not every day pvp. It is called tournament for a reason and it is a very organized event with set teams, times and rewards.

The Prizes will be :

The organizing team that will get everyone registered please contact igns: Hexame , Erotically, Action and Diadormus

*Registrations are open
    Is the Tournament open for suggestions ->
    I would like to twist the rules a bit.
    Present - 2 Warrior 1 rog 1 mage.
    63 PvP has more of rogues so it would be better if its 2 Rogue 1 Warrior 1 mage , and more teams could participate too.
    So please change it to - 2 Rogue 1 mage 1 tank instead

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post

CTF Teams of 4 being

4v4 Tournament:

I’ll open the CTF Room with a few YouTube hosts that will stream the tournament!

Everyone absolutely can!

If anybody gets disconnected during the match-up, both teams should move back and wait for the disconnected person to return. If they don"t return within a reasonable amount of time their substitute can enter the clash. If neither can join, then unfortunately that team will need to be disqualified. Many tournaments have happened in the past and the rule of thumb for dc’s has always been to wait for the person instead of continuing. Keeping the tournament similar to everyday pvp should not be the case because it is not every day pvp. It is called tournament for a reason and it is a very organized event with set teams, times and rewards.

The Prizes will be :

*Registrations are open
    any rules on gear or pets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Emma View Post
    Is the Tournament open for suggestions ->
    I would like to twist the rules a bit.
    Present - 2 Warrior 1 rog 1 mage.
    63 PvP has more of rogues so it would be better if its 2 Rogue 1 Warrior 1 mage , and more teams could participate too.
    So please change it to - 2 Rogue 1 mage 1 tank instead

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk
    It's definitely open for more suggestions and ideas! Share away !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    any rules on gear or pets?
    Nope! Any Pets/Gears are allowed in the Lv63 bracket ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12