Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
How about let the dev's come up with ways, to make the stores more attractive.
This means all players including you, should not suggest things? This game is built around players suggestions.

Avaree, you might as well never be in-active, or your name will be put up for sale one day, By this monetization system you are encouraging.

When I pressed the login in tab, I am agreeing to the TOS, that my character is property of STS. When I become in-active (if ever), and sts releases my IGNs, they do. I accept that outcome

...Btw. Maybe you guy's didn't think about this one:

What if IGN sellers just Log-In to their toons with hoarded name's each month, to make them "Active" and

save them from that "In-activity cleaning" punishment?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STS could look at other variables to determine if an account only reaches the log in menu.

....You cannot get rid of the IGN sellers. No matter how hard you try. The only way to do that, is to perma ban each IGN seller you can expose.

This type of punishment you are encouraging, will just drag all the innocent player's into this mess.
Suggestions are written ideas, not an encouragement. If plat is not an attractive option to purchase names, make collectible name tokens, used to purchase names avaible. Having a type of fee to obtain these names will detour hoarders. The suggestion I mentioned will greatly slow down illegal name sales, bc any account deleted to free up a name will be immediately reserved in the availble name list. Not many players will want to illegally buy an account with a "cool name", that they can't transfer it to their main account, when they can select from the list of available names,with no worries of scams, or ban-hammer

The idea behind my suggestion was a way most players could have an equal oppertunity to get a name that makes the feel good about the character they play. And yes, the player makes the name, for better or worse.