Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding ign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Observe JustG’s comments on this matter:
    Name:  410DCCDF-5ABB-495B-92CD-F4E25DD5575B.jpeg
Views: 160
Size:  82.6 KB

Name:  17B64F8A-4A26-41C4-B746-27DAA6FC21AF.jpeg
Views: 160
Size:  94.1 KB

StS selling hoarded/banned names would be good for multiple reasons, 1. It increases their income, which will increase the amount of new/better things added to Arcane Legends (because they will have more income), 2. This will get rid of illegal name sellers that scam people half the time. 3. This also will give users a chance to get names that they’ve always wanted, but couldn’t get due to a hoarder being greedy. 4. Some people have said if you bought a scammers name people could call you a scammer, well idk about you but 99% of the scammers I’ve met don’t have pro names, Generally pro named players that where banned was due to botting, buying gold/names, not scamming, But if you in insist upon saying “ppl could accuse them of scamming if they bought a scammers name for platinum, they could do several things to prove they aren’t a scammer, 1. STS could have a system announcement when a player buys a name, 2. StS could make a listed log of bought names visible on the hud 3. or if sts decides to auction them off to the highest bidder, they could make the auction last for a week so everyone sees the name for sell. 4. StS could simply give a role titled “I bought my name”, to the players who buy the names for platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    How about let the dev's come up with ways, to make the stores more attractive.

The dev's are pretty smart and creative, i believe they can indeed implement something neat & original.

Instead of resorting to milking us for.....Name's...literally just name's that you can easily come up with.

I won't argue anymore, there is no point. Becareful What you wish for. It will not end well. I promise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: You don't know who "Raged & quit" because of that release of in-active names 3 years ago? Maybe you weren't paying attention.

So many quit the game, so many complained that their name's had been stolen & put up for sale by illegal sellers. You don't remember that

incident?

Avaree, you might as well never be in-active, or your name will be put up for sale one day, By this monetization system you are encouraging.
    Look, I mean no offense but your comments to everyone have been really toxic lately, just chill please. This thread is for suggestions, not for people to tell others how their ideas are so wrong. DonÂ’t judge others ideas, thatÂ’s the Developers job to decide to implement them or not. If you disagree with the overall thread (not every persons comment...), you should provide constructive criticism for the overall thread. Not negative replies to everyoneÂ’s comments.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Not at this time. There are a few practical reasons for this on our end. But it's been noted for the team that this is something people want.
    So, how about a revamp on daily rewards? It would certainly encourage people to play on a daily basis

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why not just add symbols to the ign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdager View Post
    Look, I mean no offense but your comments to everyone have been really toxic lately, just chill please. This thread is for suggestions, not for people to tell others how their ideas are so wrong. DonÂ’t judge others ideas, thatÂ’s the Developers job to decide to implement them or not. If you disagree with the overall thread (not every persons comment...), you should provide constructive criticism for the overall thread. Not negative replies to everyoneÂ’s comments.
    Okay, i'm sorry if was being too salty. You won the argument, i give up. I will not argue anymore. Take care amigo.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  4.8 KB
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 05-02-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Not at this time. There are a few practical reasons for this on our end. But it's been noted for the team that this is something people want.
    I was hoping in Darth "space" my nick in near future.