Quote Originally Posted by Cogmaster View Post
Ofc not everyone can afford them, but a lot more people can now and that's a GOOD thing. I dont understand your comment, what do you want? You want to get the latest arcane weapon for free is that it? Well you can try your luck with the unlocked crates otherwise dont know what to tell you.
And I'm not swimming in gold as you are stating, I had to sell a lot of my items and vanities to get this staff for 19m.
For Free Ive spent $355.24 in 3 days Every crate I open I get an Epic or an Elixir.
So No I don’t expect them for Free, So that Answers your Question of “ Do I expect an Arcane for free “
But at least you used too get 1,2 Arcane weapons or shard or a fossil or a Pet for 1700 plat now You Get Nothing.
Not even on 3500 Plat.
But I do admit when Im wrong I thought the Bows were still 50mill till last night then I seen 13mill, So when I seen your post Saying “EveryOne Can Afford Ebon “ I thought this Guy Is Tripping !!!!
Not everyone can afford 50Mill for a Bow.
So I apologise I should have checked the Auction !! Plus As I said below if you had read it I cant Edit or Delete the Posts mentioning your post too.
I don’t want a Ebon Bow my stats come down with it, But would not mind dropping Daggers.
But now doing as someone else suggested with the 1700plat I bought last night and just make Gold off it too try buy what I want.
Just dont like this way the game is going preferred opening crates and being happy at finding an Item, Not buying Plat too Buy & Sell for Gold.
Ok Ive just woke up so Im a Grumpy Bitch when Ive just woke up !!
So Again if their was an edit or a delete I would have sorted Your Post Sorry Again �� �� �� ��