Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Marvelous Arlorians 2019 | LB Season Changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    When you come down from Gold Mountain Take a Look �� Around Not everyone has 60 Mill for a Bow or Idk hat daggers are at by now probably 95mill.
    Your Tripping probably over your Gold....
    Ofc not everyone can afford them, but a lot more people can now and that's a GOOD thing. I dont understand your comment, what do you want? You want to get the latest arcane weapon for free is that it? Well you can try your luck with the unlocked crates otherwise dont know what to tell you.
    And I'm not swimming in gold as you are stating, I had to sell a lot of my items and vanities to get this staff for 19m.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cogmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cogmaster View Post
    Ofc not everyone can afford them, but a lot more people can now and that's a GOOD thing. I dont understand your comment, what do you want? You want to get the latest arcane weapon for free is that it? Well you can try your luck with the unlocked crates otherwise dont know what to tell you.
    And I'm not swimming in gold as you are stating, I had to sell a lot of my items and vanities to get this staff for 19m.
    For Free Ive spent $355.24 in 3 days Every crate I open I get an Epic or an Elixir.
    So No I don’t expect them for Free, So that Answers your Question of “ Do I expect an Arcane for free “
    But at least you used too get 1,2 Arcane weapons or shard or a fossil or a Pet for 1700 plat now You Get Nothing.
    Not even on 3500 Plat.
    But I do admit when Im wrong I thought the Bows were still 50mill till last night then I seen 13mill, So when I seen your post Saying “EveryOne Can Afford Ebon “ I thought this Guy Is Tripping !!!!
    Not everyone can afford 50Mill for a Bow.
    So I apologise I should have checked the Auction !! Plus As I said below if you had read it I cant Edit or Delete the Posts mentioning your post too.
    I don’t want a Ebon Bow my stats come down with it, But would not mind dropping Daggers.
    But now doing as someone else suggested with the 1700plat I bought last night and just make Gold off it too try buy what I want.
    Just dont like this way the game is going preferred opening crates and being happy at finding an Item, Not buying Plat too Buy & Sell for Gold.
    Ok Ive just woke up so Im a Grumpy Bitch when Ive just woke up !!
    So Again if their was an edit or a delete I would have sorted Your Post Sorry Again �� �� �� ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    Imho its suppose to be a boom event ,something to make every one happy , how can this be the worse event ever , sad Lol , sorry just wanna make my feeling for those “CRAP” posts as clear as i can ..
    I’m still searching for a Bloody Edit Button or a Delete ....
    I Give up Hopefully Thread closes Quickly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Omg now my Thanks doesn’t even show either !!!! ����*♀️ ����*♀️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

My only regret was spending 1700x4 plat 3 days before Marvelous Event....

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Isnt it weird that rogue's pistol is used as melee weapon?.

Couldn't u guys just give a rifle as a a ranged weapon for rogue which shoots bullets?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I’m still searching for a Bloody Edit Button or a Delete ....
    I Give up Hopefully Thread closes Quickly
    No worries bro , Some suggestions were needed tho , as how we spend tokens , we got weapons to spend them on like last year, niceeee..

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

So let me get this straight, since you've already pointed out, timed runs its about gear and how much plat/gold you have. Conversely, you should go the other way and make it more accessible.
    As it is, it seems like another money grubbing scheme, contrary towards a fun and enjoyable gameplay. If you truly had good intentions and express the essential features of timed runs, you should of removed enhanced and keep pure.
    Now for most maps using elixirs its mandatory. Merging 'Enhanced' and 'Pure' its a good idea, badly implemented.

Your data its correct yet misinterpreted. You're not taking into consideration some factors. As Wowdah pointed out, there was little competition, close to none, so most records were probably done in 1 or 2 runs and i highly doubt that all party members were on full elixirs. Some maybe no elixirs at all and just ankhs.
    If theres anything your data indicates is that people are getting tired of your money grubbing system and stop playing the game. Latest updates were showing progress, why not keep the rhythm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danley View Post
    So let me get this straight, since you've already pointed out, timed runs its about gear and how much plat/gold you have. Conversely, you should go the other way and make it more accessible.
    As it is, it seems like another money grubbing scheme, contrary towards a fun and enjoyable gameplay. If you truly had good intentions and express the essential features of timed runs, you should of removed enhanced and keep pure.
    Now for most maps using elixirs its mandatory. Merging 'Enhanced' and 'Pure' its a good idea, badly implemented.

Your data its correct yet misinterpreted. You're not taking into consideration some factors. As Wowdah pointed out, there was little competition, close to none, so most records were probably done in 1 or 2 runs and i highly doubt that all party members were on full elixirs. Some maybe no elixirs at all and just ankhs.
    If theres anything your data indicates is that people are getting tired of your money grubbing system and stop playing the game. Latest updates were showing progress, why not keep the rhythm?
    I think awakes are the fault for this
    Ign : siersan (R), Guild : <Airborn>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    No worries bro , Some suggestions were needed tho , as how we spend tokens , we got weapons to spend them on like last year, niceeee..
    Cheers I hope you can see my Thanks bc I cant see any of the Thanks too the people I gave them too.
    Also do you know what are the Effects on the Hardshell Set we got at Easter 🐣 I’m wearing it and can’t see any effects ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Cheers I hope you can see my Thanks bc I cant see any of the Thanks too the people I gave them too.
    Also do you know what are the Effects on the Hardshell Set we got at Easter �� I’m wearing it and can’t see any effects ?
    I dunno xD and cant see ur thanks ��*��

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post

Couldn't u guys just give a rifle as a a ranged weapon for rogue which shoots bullets?

i was thinking the same too LOL
    we were chatting bout it among guildmate ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I get it devs. Got your data and gotta meet your quota. Life is life, and everyone's gotta make money. This is your guys' money that sets the table of food for your families. But your data is as danley said: misinterpreted. I prefer to think of it as incomplete. But take it from the people who actually run, trust us. Trust Wowdah, and the runners who are on that lb. Data is nice, but actual resounding opinions are better, and those opinions are the consolidation is a no go. Those fractions of seconds are more like 1-2 seconds. 1-2 seconds is huge. There's an enormous difference in 8 seconds in wt4 and 10 seconds in wt4. That little bit of dmg can turn your storm shot into a nordr mob killing machine, especially when a bunch of ms peeps have low dmg with their ms. And that gets worse as you climb the elite maps. That dmg also changes the arena, comes in handy a ton if you wanna get that one shot with just aim to ensure better door vs a combo of aim+pierce. And 1 second in arena is what sets #1 from #25 at the end of good seasons. Again, I get it. It's about the dollar made at the end of the day for you guys, but the happier the people are the more they'll spend, and your spenders are sitting on that leaderboard. I've made my case, and I'm open to a discussion in-game, or chatbox or something, and I'm sure all the other's are too. At least think more over it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Marvelous Rocket Blaster can be seen in the Auctions Preview but once equipped : you don't see it while playing nor in the Inventory's preview It feels like spending tons of time/tokens into something that's just a name in a list... When will the skin be actually visible in-game !?

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hokaneko-mage View Post
    Marvelous Rocket Blaster can be seen in the Auctions Preview but once equipped : you don't see it while playing nor in the Inventory's preview It feels like spending tons of time/tokens into something that's just a name in a list... When will the skin be actually visible in-game !?
    Do you have a compatible non-vanity weapon equipped? This is a gun type vanity, so you can't be using a staff.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 05-06-2019 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Sorry Jumping in here with a Necro or is it Nekro What ever !!!!
    Futummsh or Cinco , Remi Any Dev’s Please Answer This What is the Effects on the Easter Set ?
    Bc I cant see any effects only the boosts effects from Effigy Doll and Cryo if Im wearing them .....
    Please don’t say that the effects on the Easter Set I thought it would be like last years or like the gnome set effect ?
    Or does mine need a charge !!!
    Please Please Let Me Know !!!
    Thank You��������
    Also My Tank just opened a few mythic boxes well all my chars did but the Tank Got an Ebon Sword �� ������ ����

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

My first Arcane is over 3 years now thats a Record !!! Chuffed too Bits Someone Please Go Buy It !!!!

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #178
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Sorry Jumping in here with a Necro or is it Nekro What ever !!!!
    Futummsh or Cinco , Remi Any Dev’s Please Answer This What is the Effects on the Easter Set ?
    Bc I cant see any effects only the boosts effects from Effigy Doll and Cryo if Im wearing them .....
    Please don’t say that the effects on the Easter Set I thought it would be like last years or like the gnome set effect ?
    Or does mine need a charge !!!
    Please Please Let Me Know !!!
    Thank You��������
    Also My Tank just opened a few mythic boxes well all my chars did but the Tank Got an Ebon Sword �� ������ ����
    Hey Rosy! Maybe I'm not understanding, but do you mean the effect in the screenshot? It was from the event item that Cinco was just wearing in the screenshots, so the easter sets don't actually have effects. The effect would have only been active during the easter event. I hope this helps! But if I've misunderstood the question, let me know.

Congrats on your Ebon!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #179
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post

Heehee. This made me giggle too, but it's just the way the rogue animations are. I was trying to think of a fun story about why that might be, but I've got nothing. Using them as melee is decidedly less violent than shooting, but that's a moot point when you also use a bow and arrow sooooo.....
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Heehee. This made me giggle too, but it's just the way the rogue animations are. I was trying to think of a fun story about why that might be, but I've got nothing. Using them as melee is decidedly less violent than shooting, but that's a moot point when you also use a bow and arrow sooooo.....
    Could we get a small preview on goblin event? Or a date when we could expect one? Much appreciated if that would be possible. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk