Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: just my suggestions

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    187
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default just my suggestions

    Ik most of you will disagree with this but


    I'm gonna say this should be able fix market crash

    ...

    I'm seeing many people wants the gold event to be back ... you guys do know that if they are brought back .. items price will rise really high ...

    so to fix that I'm suggesting make all current in game items tradable to make a fresh start! since there was a new expansion ... this should included too .. just to fix market even if there is a gold event

    thanks all

    - ismokianlordl



    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    Ik most of you will disagree with this but


    I'm gonna say this should be able fix market crash

    ...

    I'm seeing many people wants the gold event to be back ... you guys do know that if they are brought back .. items price will rise really high ...

    so to fix that I'm suggesting make all current in game items tradable to make a fresh start! since there was a new expansion ... this should included too .. just to fix market even if there is a gold event

    thanks all

    - ismokianlordl



    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    If all items are made tradeable it wouldn't be fair for those who paid plat for them back then ..if you read my suggestions in the other thread about gold event you'd see that if they are actually followed then prices wouldn't really go high cause an average player would only be able.to farm 100m (implies that the pay out of the gold trust should be reduced so that if you want more gold then you'll have to spend more time farming for it) which isn't too bad for each player to have considering that in the near future we'll receive elder gems and weapons which are gonna need gold to forge so.its still gonna be balanced ..in a nutshell what I'm saying is bring back gold event but regulate the amount of gold that players loot ie make it dependent on how much goldloot you have just like in black cat so that you spend gold to get gold lol
    Just my own view on this matter :-)

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    182
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    If all items are made tradeable it wouldn't be fair for those who paid plat for them back then ..if you read my suggestions in the other thread about gold event you'd see that if they are actually followed then prices wouldn't really go high cause an average player would only be able.to farm 100m (implies that the pay out of the gold trust should be reduced so that if you want more gold then you'll have to spend more time farming for it) which isn't too bad for each player to have considering that in the near future we'll receive elder gems and weapons which are gonna need gold to forge so.its still gonna be balanced ..in a nutshell what I'm saying is bring back gold event but regulate the amount of gold that players loot ie make it dependent on how much goldloot you have just like in black cat so that you spend gold to get gold lol
    Just my own view on this matter :-)

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    Auction cap at 99million, make all old character bound items tradeable because barely anyone bought them for platinum. A regulation as your asking for does not work as many players have many alts. The only way to regulate a gold event is to make gold loot not affect the event.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Up

    Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Auction cap at 99million, make all old character bound items tradeable because barely anyone bought them for platinum. A regulation as your asking for does not work as many players have many alts. The only way to regulate a gold event is to make gold loot not affect the event.
    Now I've thought of it this way you're right

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Suggestions
    By japan in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 10:58 AM
  2. New Suggestions and Past Suggestions/Feedback
    By XxReiReixX in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 02:42 PM
  3. ._. Some Suggestions
    By MonsterMage:D in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2014, 10:49 AM
  4. important suggestions for guilds you will love it +general suggestions
    By psychoscream in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 01:01 PM
  5. Seb's Suggestions Thread - Suggestions for now: [ 2 ]
    By Seb in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •