Thread: just my suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Default just my suggestions

Ik most of you will disagree with this but

I'm gonna say this should be able fix market crash

I'm seeing many people wants the gold event to be back ... you guys do know that if they are brought back .. items price will rise really high ...

so to fix that I'm suggesting make all current in game items tradable to make a fresh start! since there was a new expansion ... this should included too .. just to fix market even if there is a gold event

thanks all

- ismokianlordl

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    Ik most of you will disagree with this but

I'm gonna say this should be able fix market crash

I'm seeing many people wants the gold event to be back ... you guys do know that if they are brought back .. items price will rise really high ...

so to fix that I'm suggesting make all current in game items tradable to make a fresh start! since there was a new expansion ... this should included too .. just to fix market even if there is a gold event

thanks all

- ismokianlordl

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    If all items are made tradeable it wouldn't be fair for those who paid plat for them back then ..if you read my suggestions in the other thread about gold event you'd see that if they are actually followed then prices wouldn't really go high cause an average player would only be able.to farm 100m (implies that the pay out of the gold trust should be reduced so that if you want more gold then you'll have to spend more time farming for it) which isn't too bad for each player to have considering that in the near future we'll receive elder gems and weapons which are gonna need gold to forge so.its still gonna be balanced ..in a nutshell what I'm saying is bring back gold event but regulate the amount of gold that players loot ie make it dependent on how much goldloot you have just like in black cat so that you spend gold to get gold lol
    Just my own view on this matter :-)

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    If all items are made tradeable it wouldn't be fair for those who paid plat for them back then ..if you read my suggestions in the other thread about gold event you'd see that if they are actually followed then prices wouldn't really go high cause an average player would only be able.to farm 100m (implies that the pay out of the gold trust should be reduced so that if you want more gold then you'll have to spend more time farming for it) which isn't too bad for each player to have considering that in the near future we'll receive elder gems and weapons which are gonna need gold to forge so.its still gonna be balanced ..in a nutshell what I'm saying is bring back gold event but regulate the amount of gold that players loot ie make it dependent on how much goldloot you have just like in black cat so that you spend gold to get gold lol
    Just my own view on this matter :-)

Auction cap at 99million, make all old character bound items tradeable because barely anyone bought them for platinum. A regulation as your asking for does not work as many players have many alts. The only way to regulate a gold event is to make gold loot not affect the event.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Up

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Auction cap at 99million, make all old character bound items tradeable because barely anyone bought them for platinum. A regulation as your asking for does not work as many players have many alts. The only way to regulate a gold event is to make gold loot not affect the event.
    Now I've thought of it this way you're right