Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
Bro as i told everyone whos mad you have all the rights to be mad, i am too still because you are right never happened such thing in past, for all the ppl says happens every expansion no brothers it never happened! When weap lost value was because outdated not because sts changed the drop rate so much! Anyways bro even if you know you are right, we cant do anything about it lets just enjoy with other ppl this what im talking about ppl aint going pvp if they cant afford 300m gears! Its facts bro now that sts gave ebons cheap pvp active but i totally agree with you anyways.
You are wrong. I can do something about it and it is moving on from AL.

I am over it, moved on to other games for the time being because I have had enough of these things happening. The sad thing is I recently spent $90 on games and I really wanted to spend it on AL but didn't feel like I would get a fair value out of it from AL like I did in the past. I really want to help the devs and be a good supporter because I love AL more than anyone else but sometimes they make it very hard to do that. If they wanted to make the weapon drop rate like it is now then do so at the start so I know what I am getting with my money/gold.