Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ebon weapons???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    M8 I dont know how much u farmed but farming 100m takes years and this weapon lost its value in less than 4 months. If that is not bs, I don't know what is. I am well aware the price drops but usually weapons like these last for years and beyond expansion. E.g. Dragon Staff from level 46 till 66. That is like 4 years OP and this weapon was worth like 1-6m. Now we pay 100m for a weapon and it devalues in 4 months. I haven't even looked at this event because I get mad instantly logging into the game and seeing all these madness.

I don't wanna sound like one of those people who says this but back in my days, Arcane weapons actually meant something.

People arguing: "It revives PVP because it's fair".
    No one gonna be playing or working hard to earn gold if the best item can be obtained easily and lowers motivation which reduce overall game activity. These lead to lower plat sales and people being áfk in town and complaining thre is nothing to do.
    Bro as i told everyone whos mad you have all the rights to be mad, i am too still because you are right never happened such thing in past, for all the ppl says happens every expansion no brothers it never happened! When weap lost value was because outdated not because sts changed the drop rate so much! Anyways bro even if you know you are right, we cant do anything about it lets just enjoy with other ppl this what im talking about ppl aint going pvp if they cant afford 300m gears! Its facts bro now that sts gave ebons cheap pvp active but i totally agree with you anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Bro as i told everyone whos mad you have all the rights to be mad, i am too still because you are right never happened such thing in past, for all the ppl says happens every expansion no brothers it never happened! When weap lost value was because outdated not because sts changed the drop rate so much! Anyways bro even if you know you are right, we cant do anything about it lets just enjoy with other ppl this what im talking about ppl aint going pvp if they cant afford 300m gears! Its facts bro now that sts gave ebons cheap pvp active but i totally agree with you anyways.
    You are wrong. I can do something about it and it is moving on from AL.

I am over it, moved on to other games for the time being because I have had enough of these things happening. The sad thing is I recently spent $90 on games and I really wanted to spend it on AL but didn't feel like I would get a fair value out of it from AL like I did in the past. I really want to help the devs and be a good supporter because I love AL more than anyone else but sometimes they make it very hard to do that. If they wanted to make the weapon drop rate like it is now then do so at the start so I know what I am getting with my money/gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Half of you have been using these weapons for months. The only people i would feel sorry for is if someone that just recently bought one. It is no ones fault but your own for wanting these items as bad as to pay 50-100m for a single item.

Whos to say that the price wont rise a bit? Who is to say that there isnt a plan to increase the need of these items?

Here is the thing: alot of people bought these items to use, so use them! Why does it matter if the price is lower if you're going to continue to use the item consistently? Maybe do some critical thinking before you make big decisions in games, there is always a chance for unexpected things to happen. Its not sts's fault for you buying these items at a high price, its your own.

So quick to pass the buck when no one controls what YOU do but yourself.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

You are wrong. I can do something about it and it is moving on from AL.

I am over it, moved on to other games for the time being because I have had enough of these things happening. The sad thing is I recently spent $90 on games and I really wanted to spend it on AL but didn't feel like I would get a fair value out of it from AL like I did in the past. I really want to help the devs and be a good supporter because I love AL more than anyone else but sometimes they make it very hard to do that. If they wanted to make the weapon drop rate like it is now then do so at the start so I know what I am getting with my money/gold.
    Bye

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Whz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

lol just fix trash ebon aegis in pvp, and buff for pve
    something like reduce reflect and add damage
    atm it works like:
    in pvp warriors getting cheap kills
    in pve warriors useless for party with that aegis
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 05-05-2019 at 10:51 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Its not sts's fault for you buying these items at a high price, its your own.

So quick to pass the buck when no one controls what YOU do but yourself.
    Sts are the people setting high prices by making them extremely rare. They are getting real money in exchange for this. When they exponentially raise the drop rate, our money devalues. It’s like getting scammed by Sts. If they want a healthy game, they need to make better decisions to keep both f2p and p2p players.

When u get scammed in Al, it’s the victims fault and that I can reconcile with. But devs doing it to loyal players is not right. We are being robbed and saying “ it’s ur own fault and price changes” is not a random.

P.s. sts can control many people buys the new ebon blades by calculating how many people have the gold to do it, availablilty, price, levels and classes. People don’t have as much free will as they think they do. So yes, someone does control what u do in arcane legends.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Sts are the people setting high prices by making them extremely rare. They are getting real money in exchange for this. When they exponentially raise the drop rate, our money devalues. It’s like getting scammed by Sts. If they want a healthy game, they need to make better decisions to keep both f2p and p2p players.

When u get scammed in Al, it’s the victims fault and that I can reconcile with. But devs doing it to loyal players is not right. We are being robbed and saying “ it’s ur own fault and price changes” is not a random.

P.s. sts can control many people buys the new ebon blades by calculating how many people have the gold to do it, availablilty, price, levels and classes. People don’t have as much free will as they think they do. So yes, someone does control what u do in arcane legends.
    Thats true brother you did understand very well whats going on and i really understand if you take a break or quit al. But as for me even if i know all you saying its true i am still happy because pvp more active. About what slaayeeer said its true aegis need to be fixed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

NM expansion brought us arcane and mythic versions of same weapons. I think, that it was cool, when arcane weapons stayed unique and pricey + mythics had their place in game. Question is, who would open crates with mythic weapons instead of arcane ones.

*I must admit, i had mixed feelings too, to see ebons on "every corner", but it is past, i vote for alive game, obviously.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    NM expansion brought us arcane and mythic versions of same weapons. I think, that it was cool, when arcane weapons stayed unique and pricey + mythics had their place in game.
    would be better to have mythic in crates and arcanes as upgraded mythic (by quests or something). 666 raids for mythic weapon.... was easier to farm and buy arcane lol (same as now spirit and arcane lvl71...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Bro i feel you i was really upset in start, bro i paid 65m aegis and 31m sword! Now sword its like 10m and aegis u find for 25m or less. Actually i agree giving now better loots its unfair! But well this is just items and gold we make again, now im happy ppl just getting geared and playing more im a pvper and i can say im glad i can go pvp and there r more ppl finally its all i wanted after all bro we play this game not to have advantages on other players but to play together and enjoy with ppl or we wouldnt be playing a online game.
    I spent 85m on aegis. I dont have a op gl ava set and it takes literally forever to merch. Ive been playing since 2013... eveything I have I worked for or paid for... Now those countless days Ive spent of my life to get to where I was.. Was just flushed down the drain by STS. I will never get that time or money back. That's what really pisses me off.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarelv View Post
    I spent 85m on aegis. I dont have a op gl ava set and it takes literally forever to merch. Ive been playing since 2013... eveything I have I worked for or paid for... Now those countless days Ive spent of my life to get to where I was.. Was just flushed down the drain by STS. I will never get that time or money back. That's what really pisses me off.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk
    I remember when I bought shady n surge for around 60m, then sts released them in crates and 3 weeks later I lost around 40/45m.. I moved on and enjoyed my pet, there are plenty more opportunitys to make more gold.. With the 8k awaken gems I made a nice profit, now Imma buy myself something expensive and hope the price won't drop xD

Just move on people, it happened and there is nothing that can be done about it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

When value of something you own ( inevitably ) changes, you don't "loose money".
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Whether you want to admit it or not it has always been this way. The difference in all these situations is that it is your choice to buy. No one forces you to spend the gold and if you have to farm that hard to get it you should think twice.

No item ever released has retained that initial value because something new comes. All rpgs were in this fashion when levels are tied to the item.

This same "uproar" is similar to when Nekro came out. Nothing but complaints because only a small amount had it. Then when it became cheap the complaints magically disappeared.

Instead of being mad the item is readily available, you should be happy it is'nt nerfed further.

But to to be honest I think more people are upset that more people have these items instead of being exclusive to a small group. Especially in pvp.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    I remember when I bought shady n surge for around 60m, then sts released them in crates and 3 weeks later I lost around 40/45m.. I moved on and enjoyed my pet, there are plenty more opportunitys to make more gold.. With the 8k awaken gems I made a nice profit, now Imma buy myself something expensive and hope the price won't drop xD

Just move on people, it happened and there is nothing that can be done about it..
    Ill give you a few more.

Kershal weapon 40m, at one point kershals were down to 750k.

Arcane ring used to be 100-125m

Munch month was 32m

Nekro was 25m+

Sam went over 25m+

Hooks were 15m +

And so on, and so on. This is not some new radical thing that just happens. It is inevitable the value will drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    Whether you want to admit it or not it has always been this way. The difference in all these situations is that it is your choice to buy. No one forces you to spend the gold and if you have to farm that hard to get it you should think twice.

No item ever released has retained that initial value because something new comes. All rpgs were in this fashion when levels are tied to the item.

This same "uproar" is similar to when Nekro came out. Nothing but complaints because only a small amount had it. Then when it became cheap the complaints magically disappeared.

Instead of being mad the item is readily available, you should be happy it is'nt nerfed further.

But to to be honest I think more people are upset that more people have these items instead of being exclusive to a small group. Especially in pvp.

Bro no like for real not about exclusive, as i said i am pissed for the loss but happy because ppl geared and play pvp whats wrong with you .. i just think loot chances should stay same since start till the end thats all, but w.e i cant do anything about it im gonna keep playing and enjoying pvp for now. I liked how nightmares loots % never changed in the time by the way should be always like that and none complain.
    You guys can struggle all you like to defend sts because you guys are happy price dropped but truth is, it happened simply because ppl wouldnt be buying so many plats with same loot chances like they r doing now with higher its logic.
    Last edited by ilmercenario; 05-05-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I understand some players spent a lot of money or gold to be the first ones with it. But it's the nature of the game. Ebon weapons will go down in price because eventually there will be more and they want be the new items on the block. I am sure STS is already working on new weapons for the expansion and higher levels. If you are crying now you better start saving your money.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    I understand some players spent a lot of money or gold to be the first ones with it. But it's the nature of the game. Ebon weapons will go down in price because eventually there will be more and they want be the new items on the block. I am sure STS is already working on new weapons for the expansion and higher levels. If you are crying now you better start saving your money.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
    Noone is crying talk nice bud, and yes im alrdy making gold dont worrie about it im enjoying game regardless i alrdy talked a lot and explained hope doesnt come another dude like u shouting around these excuses for what sts done a smart player or a old one know exactly what im talking about and im done now.