Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ebon weapons???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've just spent 1k plat and didnt get a single ebon weapon or any marvelous vanity, Idk what you guys are talking about

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Idk I think STS did right thing it is insane that good weapons for roque would cost 100m so many f2p players can't play it is good that it will cost few m so everyone can have them I like what STS did I think it is good job.
    And about so many ppl angry that they loose so many gold well welcome to Al price of everything is unstable.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lol bro pvp at endgame is now alive..haha..i love my ebon aegis proc..haha..so good in pve and pvp..dont be greedy let us poor also experience this op weap..haha...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

This is a good thing more people can use them now. Everything get's cheaper eventually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

This is teh Biggest F u to all the players in Al. I will stop making investments if sts just gonna keep doing these type of stuff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Many people with skills can never compete in pvp because of absurdly expensive items.
    90m, 100m is a fortune for a simple gold farmer and to spend all that on a single weapon lol. Tbh one of the main reasons of game dying.
    I was excited when i heard about increased drop rates, gives opportunity for many to come forward.
    No offensive or anything, but affecting badly just a handful of people doesn't compare with the excitement of many others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

After my earlier post thought I'd see what the drop rate was actually like

1700 plat = 2 fortress, 1 sceptre, galaxy blade, marvel helm x2 and rogue marvel armor.

Was nice to loot some shet but drop rate is far too high now imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Sure, it can be frustrating but stop whining for gods sake.. not everyone had the money or time to farm 100m just to get a bunch of daggers. This ebon drop is balancing since -even tho its and engame weapon- the prices were ridiculously high.
    If you quit over an item being dropped in price then you're just a big crybaby in my eyes.
    Lv 71 pvp has been unaccessable to the regular community just trying to have some fun in a game.
    Just because you plat whales start crying should not mean sts is making bad choices.
    Try to look at the bigger picture instead of your wallet.

Ty

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Problem is, when the STS first released Ebon Wep's he was ultra rare drop (I lost 5100 plat without ebon loot, on end I bought for 43m gold my gun), now ebon is easy to get. Why this drop rate was not the first time, I got the impression that the STS is trying to rob me and deceive me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Its not fair to people bought high price because of low drop rate , and now giving easily Ebon weapon lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

#ebonforeveryone :P dont be greedy, let ppl who isnt super rich enjoy these cool weapons items like these never stay at high price forever, that time has come now for ebon.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agnes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

tbh i feel bad for players who've invested much in the ebon weapons but it is also a chance for average players like me to get items like this.

CU's Officer

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravisher For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The begging of the downfall. Never screw those that keep the game going or else your game won't last long. This will cause enormous decrease in a revenue. I didn't lose anything by this update but I feel bad for those that have as I've been in the same situation in the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

I don't care if the price drops, I care about losing a ton of gold. In christmas I didn't complain about the ebons being so hard to drop, my set was to buy them and test them out which they are very op. I don't use plat so the drop rate didn't affect me. The price of them is what effects me hard. Buying a few ebons for 40m 80m 35m 75m one day then have them drop to 20m 30m 10m the next month is just horrible.

The people who complained about the drop rate being low are p2p players. The ones that complain its high is f2p players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    I've spent £1000's irl cash to try and loot ebons since Xmas. I got one ebon gun and that's it. Honestly I feel pretty salty that they're now common af and I'm prolly not gonna throw any more cash at STS for a while. Having said that i am glad the weapons are more available now, just feel I've been shafted for the past 4 months.
    I am sorry friend,but think about it its marketing strategies they make something hard to loot in start to let ppl open more crates and after make it easy to loot so ppl goes crazy something so rare now drop easy and buy even more plats, who lose is always player gold and plat talking. Im not mad because the weaps now r common and cheap more player geared im happy, im mad for sts scam me all times with these tricks, they should do make same loot chance since start to he fair so if they wanna make new weaps rain like ebons now they should do since start so none lose gold/plats and all r geared this my opinion.i feek yall guys i spent 65m on aegis and 31m on sword just 3 days ago hehe

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Stock market will collapse together with ebon, i guess, hohoho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I want ask sts is it fair now ppl buy plats and open have 10x more chance to loot ebons? How should feel ppl spent thousands of dollars trying get them with 10x less chances? And how should feel someone who farmed months to get ebon and now is cheap? Ofc what matters its profit these player should buy plats now so they loot ebons too and make gold again all planned

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It is economic of scale. Early adopters usually pay at much higher price at the beginning and usually price will have to eventually come down to make it available to the rest. It is evident as expansion is on the close horizon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Ya, rich guys, prepare buy new lvl 81 arcane gears! Poor guys (like me), enjoy your lately-arrived, short term joy of touch the ceiling! Haha...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

i dont understand why are u guys crying over this tbh.

1st. this allows average players to compete in pvp which means its gettin more and more active since i know alot of players whose good at pvp quited just because pvp is no longer pvp. its more like gvg ( gears vs gears ) even the most noob player can be top 1 with the most money and stuffs like this is actually very good in balancing the pvp community.
    2nd. this happens almost everytime and when they release l81 arc weps, price gon be 50m+ again, and they gon drop again when l86 expansion is closing, or are u guys rly goin to cry everytime this happen.
    3rd. its ur own choice to spend plats to loot ebon when u know the price gon drop eventually which means yall know this gon happen anyway.