Why take it so serious *facepalm*

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

What did u expect? I feel u about it i spent over 65m gold for get ebon aegis and 31m for the sword .. we all losing gold as well but its sts marketing strategies just forget about it, u will make golds again and hopefully sts give this insane arcane rain since the beginning so ppl dont lose tons of gold

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Bro its just a game..me i lost 30m today opening 150 plat egg and open event crate and got nothing..but atleast i enjoy opening it..lol
    What iam trying to say is..dont be so obsessed and stress out with virtual gold..lol.as if u can take it in ur coffin when u die..just enjoy the game guys.dnt be sad or depress if u lost gold..its just a virtual gold..dont be too attached with the game..have a life..find a girlfriend..haha..iam playing for more than 3 years..got only around 60m total of item..cus i always throw my gold on crates and awake to have fun...why so obsessed with gold????i know you have toons in ur stash?.???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    Bro its just a game..me i lost 30m today opening 150 plat egg and open event crate and got nothing..but atleast i enjoy opening it..lol
    What iam trying to say is..dont be so obsessed and stress out with virtual gold..lol.as if u can take it in ur coffin when u die..just enjoy the game guys.dnt be sad or depress if u lost gold..its just a virtual gold..dont be too attached with the game..have a life..find a girlfriend..haha..iam playing for more than 3 years..got only around 60m total of item..cus i always throw my gold on crates and awake to have fun...why so obsessed with gold????i know you have toons in ur stash?.???
    I actually dont agree with you sorry, i spent way too much time to earn that gold got lost now, and i am mad because sts plan everything, they wanted it to happen because so players buy plats, i want to enjoy game and like this i dont its unfair game, because it will take time to make gold loss again, what has so much value is my time spent on making gold u dont get it? Gold r nothing .. but a way to see ur own efforts been useful and u enjoy with things u bought for gold, u r not a serious player maybe i have another way to enjoy game, not all of us is same. Maybe when u lost so much gold and time, or u lost platinums to open before this event and got nothing .. and now see ebons rain and ur irl money or ur time spent to make gold r wasted u understand.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Thats the problem if u take game so seriously..games for the developers are business..i know whats on there mind..so i dont attached my self too much on games and just enjoy it while it last..the problem with u is u make the game almost ur life..ur too much attached with gold..the most important is u have the best item and gear to enjoy the game to the fullest..i also not plat spender i farm casualy and use my brain to have probit..i gain 30m in just few days by buying 250 plat egg for 120k and seling it today for 240k...bro just enjoy the game with ur ebon aegis..i bought one also and it has the best proc..hands down..play for fun..haha
    Last edited by Froze.Exe; 05-03-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    I actually dont agree with you sorry, i spent way too much time to earn that gold got lost now, and i am mad because sts plan everything, they wanted it to happen because so players buy plats, i want to enjoy game and like this i dont its unfair game, because it will take time to make gold loss again, what has so much value is my time spent on making gold u dont get it? Gold r nothing .. but a way to see ur own efforts been useful and u enjoy with things u bought for gold, u r not a serious player maybe i have another way to enjoy game, not all of us is same. Maybe when u lost so much gold and time, or u lost platinums to open before this event and got nothing .. and now see ebons rain and ur irl money or ur time spent to make gold r wasted u understand.
    I feel you. But I personally don’t care if I get scammed or lose gold. Why? Because I know I’ll just end up getting more. The big man left the building. So enjoy the game while you can. I’d give it maybe about 2-3 more years before the game shuts down . after all it’s already been outdated since 2016. Not saying the game is bad or it sucks. I love this game. Ever since 2013. After 6 whole years I managed to reach 150m(to me that’s a lot) gold. But sooner or later the game will be no longer unless it gets some graphics update. Overall atm I’d say the game is a 6.5/10 score. Reason why it’s 6.5 and not 9 or 10 is because of pvp. If they were to try and fix pvp. The game would be top 10 like it use to be in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yes bro i know gold will come back, gold always goes and come but i cant help it im pissed for their strategies, if they give these loot chance since start hands down would be fair for everyone, but well i guess you are right better just not care about it. And well froze.exe a rpg its not a game like call of duty u just play careless, here you get what you earn its differdnt story so to enjoy it i must earn my ****, anyways its ok this game anyway as goldenking said will shutdown soon they getting more money as they can till that time i understand peace.
    Last edited by ilmercenario; 05-03-2019 at 09:59 AM.