Thread: The True About Littleaj

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default The True About Littleaj

Hi all now i want to write the true abt this guy sry for my bad english, he just cry on forum and in the game that DL is sucks and he lie he have nothing and he created yt video abt me when i tried sell gimp set for 60mil and hr think thats too much hmm so that everyone can know he is no poor he got free free emerald north set and demon lover top and legs he after got these he continued the beggings.. and now he cry cry that he have nothing and say trash abt everyone who sell stuffs hmmm.. hes new main acc name is littlesuri where he is selling stuffs for expensive prices ohh and he trying sell hes old account he uploaded video on youtube abt selling account or trading for gold north set one... U can check it.. https://youtu.be/FHivXw0s_2Y i just dont cared this what he doing in the game and yt but now that im in hes video he pissed me off.. so very unabashed player... He stopped begging a while ago but now he is much anoyying than before when i gave him stuffs when begged i was hes friend and after he got rich and trying lie now uploading videos lol u can check that video too in hes channel i wonder why only 4 dislikes on that vid i only knew that im in yt when someone told me that he say trash talk about me because i tried sell my gimp set lol and funny he trying sell broken red hearts for 50-60mil on auction then... If my price was sht then hes sck pet price is overprice too when already was 20-30m on auc.. Littleaj aka Littlesuri so dont believe he is poor.. just one unabashed begger liar nothing more..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpeedShark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I sent email too about selling/trading account and harassing players on youtube.. gl in the future.. just ignored you in the game too all your accounts.. bye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedShark View Post
    Hi all now i want to write the true abt this guy sry for my bad english, he just cry on forum and in the game that DL is sucks and he lie he have nothing and he created yt video abt me when i tried sell gimp set for 60mil and hr think thats too much hmm so that everyone can know he is no poor he got free free emerald north set and demon lover top and legs he after got these he continued the beggings.. and now he cry cry that he have nothing and say trash abt everyone who sell stuffs hmmm.. hes new main acc name is littlesuri where he is selling stuffs for expensive prices ohh and he trying sell hes old account he uploaded video on youtube abt selling account or trading for gold north set one... U can check it.. https://youtu.be/FHivXw0s_2Y i just dont cared this what he doing in the game and yt but now that im in hes video he pissed me off.. so very unabashed player... He stopped begging a while ago but now he is much anoyying than before when i gave him stuffs when begged i was hes friend and after he got rich and trying lie now uploading videos lol u can check that video too in hes channel i wonder why only 4 dislikes on that vid i only knew that im in yt when someone told me that he say trash talk about me because i tried sell my gimp set lol and funny he trying sell broken red hearts for 50-60mil on auction then... If my price was sht then hes sck pet price is overprice too when already was 20-30m on auc.. Littleaj aka Littlesuri so dont believe he is poor.. just one unabashed begger liar nothing more..
    It's a good thing you brought his deeds to light bro..let's hope the devs see that video and take action against him cause he's breaching the terms of service and as for what he does in game well I'd just advice you to let him be ..the ignore button is there for a reason and it's good that you put him on ignore along with his alts but as for trying to sell or trade accounts ..let's hope cinco sees the video and take action

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes i hope he is very unabashed people and that was the last that i saw myself in hes video i really dont care what he doing but now im done with him talking trash to everyone and lie a lot in videos, oh and he tried buy undead, mens set etc for 5mil gold.. and really he is the king of beggers in DL he got for free a lot stuffs that expensive but he no enough never enough and now that he no get expensive stuffs for free he crying on forums and in youtube that dl and players and devs are sucks etc i really dont lile peoples like him and now all know hes new main account Littlesuri atleast so he is no poor dont believe what he saying and he harassing players with hes old account in the game name Littleaj and in the same time trying to sell or trade he think if he harassing players on hes old account then just that one will get banned hmm. Logic fail harassing acc sell/trade is all against rules so i hope they will check the video what i sent via email or maybe he will delete from youtube hmm we will see maybe ill download before he delete and send via email

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedShark View Post
    Yes i hope he is very unabashed people and that was the last that i saw myself in hes video i really dont care what he doing but now im done with him talking trash to everyone and lie a lot in videos, oh and he tried buy undead, mens set etc for 5mil gold.. and really he is the king of beggers in DL he got for free a lot stuffs that expensive but he no enough never enough and now that he no get expensive stuffs for free he crying on forums and in youtube that dl and players and devs are sucks etc i really dont lile peoples like him and now all know hes new main account Littlesuri atleast so he is no poor dont believe what he saying and he harassing players with hes old account in the game name Littleaj and in the same time trying to sell or trade he think if he harassing players on hes old account then just that one will get banned hmm. Logic fail harassing acc sell/trade is all against rules so i hope they will check the video what i sent via email or maybe he will delete from youtube hmm we will see maybe ill download before he delete and send via email
    He's a noob what do you expect, now let noobs be noobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Richieeee ,all will be ok

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk