Ok i had this thought... "Gambling" now before you go and say ah this is a stupid idea let me explain. Now like you guys said before, there should be a spectating room but two seperate ones where you 1-5000 to go on one side (red or blue) this can be 1v1 (more recommended) or a 3v3 etc. Now im explaining it from a 1v1 view. Ok so there could be max of 8 ppl that get to gamble while 2 are on the battle field. You would have a time limit on gambling so one person wont be stupid and wait and hour before gambling( yes theres ppl out there like that) i would say 30 sec max. When all the money is distributed and locked in (idk, if your rdy i guess there will be a pad of some sort you can step on) there will be a count down from 5 secs before the match starts.. And if you chose the right person u get 2x, 3x etc. Of your money.

Now theres a flaw with this ik you could be thinking "but hey what if you players talk to each other telling which one to win and which one to lose to cheat out the process" well i was thinking the choice is at random. Choosing 2 ppl at random in a count down so no one knows who is gonna get picked. And also i think the should be rooms with lvl requirements for example: 10-15,15-20, 20-25, and so on and so on
NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO CHATTING, PM'S, ETC WHILE ON THE BATTLE FIELD AND THERE WILL BE NO LOCKED GAMES AND NO BOOTING DURING THIS. AND IF YOU LEAVE GAME BEFORE MATCH ENDS YOU LOSE OUT ON THE MONEY AND YOU DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE TO GAMBLE YOU CAN JUST SPECTATE AND WATCH

now a question if your actually argeeing with this thought:
should the spectators be able to see the fighters before the gambling or after when all the gambling in locked in???
also 5000c is this too much bid??? should it be lowerd to 500c 1000c???