Thread: Small changes before or on DL Anniversary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Small changes before or on DL Anniversary

I'd like to start off with fixing the high frequency combo rate on aegis its extremely unbalanced compared to the other angel weapons and it will be most used relying on how it kills everything almost instantly even players in pvp which takes about a second. It needs a balance to rival its counterparts like absolved battlesword or skirmishers not completely dominating them over pvp cause 2-5 hit is a combo which bleeds u out insanely fast if u bless to remove bleed it comes back a second later.

Secondly- I'd wish for Angel set receiving a speed buff for pve since it is no longer used i never understood how 50% speed is good when all sweaters, venus, satin sets, green gimp receive 2x speed while angel stays below at the cost of 600 plat it would only be fair for those who spent their well saved plat go to waste on a vanity that is not used anymore compared to those vanities up above.

Lastly- A very small buff to cat lounge which does not completely overflow the normal gold standard every 2-6 kills inside lounge is like 1-2k gold? every 30mins is 600k or so or just a short 3day gold event with releasing new elder 51 gems which will eventually flush out the farmed gold and forge to be spent on. At this moment gold is running low while nothing is moving in auction even with all the sellers nobody is buying anything. I respect ur decision if u think on making any or neither changes without having to know ur opinion first. Hope all goes to see well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lastgoodbyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I fully agree with all that's been said here because for one aegis is too overpowered and it has broken pvp once more .imo putting weapon combo as a proc is the worst thing to do because already people just spam weapons till combo but now since they all know that it combos faster and more frequently they basically abuse it further by switching to leap nuke builds which when combined with aegis is just aids because you die in like 5 seconds once combo hits so if you ask me just take out the combo completely and replace it with a different proc like maybe trisula stun then coming to the gold part we really need some gold released back into circulation I mean if you ain't gonna give us gold event then at least make black cat pay out equal to that of corpse garden from winter fest where you can get like 5k for every body that you overturn then you could also make it in a way that people with 1k+ gl make at least a million per buff cause I don't really see any logic in wasting my time farming for 30 minutes just to make 500k+ with almost 1.5k goldloot so yeah you could either buff black cat pay out rates and make it like corpse garden or you could give us a 3 day gold event so everyone gets some gold at least. I hope this thread gets seen and hopefully our suggestions are implemented
    Peace .

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Would be nice if they brought back leech proc like electric centipede

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Would be nice if they brought back leech proc like electric centipede

Yeah it really would and imo it would be best on battle axe cause that weap is basically useless in pvp due to the fact that it had no useful proc so yeah leech proc would be nice on it

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

11/4/2019 aniversary?

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

True i started again pvp it was fair when i vs razor user who dont had aegis and snowflake like me but when agesi users came then i died one sec lol i stopped pvp after 2 days idc anymore its totally unfair i use again pve build sold my gold loot gems too and i bought dmg gems etc -_- now ill try get again gl ones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    I'd like to start off with fixing the high frequency combo rate on aegis its extremely unbalanced compared to the other angel weapons and it will be most used relying on how it kills everything almost instantly even players in pvp which takes about a second. It needs a balance to rival its counterparts like absolved battlesword or skirmishers not completely dominating them over pvp cause 2-5 hit is a combo which bleeds u out insanely fast if u bless to remove bleed it comes back a second later.

Secondly- I'd wish for Angel set receiving a speed buff for pve since it is no longer used i never understood how 50% speed is good when all sweaters, venus, satin sets, green gimp receive 2x speed while angel stays below at the cost of 600 plat it would only be fair for those who spent their well saved plat go to waste on a vanity that is not used anymore compared to those vanities up above.

Lastly- A very small buff to cat lounge which does not completely overflow the normal gold standard every 2-6 kills inside lounge is like 1-2k gold? every 30mins is 600k or so or just a short 3day gold event with releasing new elder 51 gems which will eventually flush out the farmed gold and forge to be spent on. At this moment gold is running low while nothing is moving in auction even with all the sellers nobody is buying anything. I respect ur decision if u think on making any or neither changes without having to know ur opinion first. Hope all goes to see well

totally disagree the aegis sort of fixed PvP, before when we used razors combo would land for one of the players only and that is the unfair part lol anyway will make a thread bout it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

if yall want "fair" pvp then ask for whole combo to be removed not ask for a weapon to be nerfed exactly what purifysoul posted