Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Why the exalted aegis combo is fine and Cinco is smart

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default Why the exalted aegis combo is fine and Cinco is smart

    I saw a thread a kid posted about aegis combo being unfair, well let's talk facts it's actually the best thing that happened to pvp so far.
    If yall look closely, before those new weapons arrive (relic exalted aegis) that's how a 1v1 would go: both using razors and only one of them lands combo and that my friends is what is called unfair, but now after the aegis relic, that's how a 1v1 would go: both using aegis and both having 90% chance of landing combo and both will land combo which means it would be about your timing and the way you play to counter your enemy moves and land combo first etc... I seen purifysoul's thread about the combo, everything mentioned is true but they did the opposite of what the people wanted back then which is make the chance of combo higher so everyone gets to land it and that's very smart thank you Cinco, pvp is fun once again, plus the aegis gave a chance for other builds which means not everyone will use the same build (hybrid) forever, after the aegis you see nuke you see leap rats etc and that's what we need for pvp , plus atleast you can get so many kills again before people would be running especially in ctf cause too much Armor but now no you can get kills fast and it's fun very fun

    Before exalted aegis combo: Dead Ctf arenas, always death match only.
    Dead builds, only hybrid (brim)
    Ages to get a kill
    Unfair combo that lands for only some lucky people and not for everyone
    Very toxic pvp always running less chance to get kills not fun gameplay

    After exalted aegis combo: Active Ctf arenas and Active death match wars
    Every build you use is useful and has a chance to compete against hybrid ( brim ) = more fun pvp not one guild based
    Fast and more kills
    Fair combo that everyone has the chance to land
    Less toxic pvp no running more chance of getting high kills and so much fun gameplay

    I'm gonna get kids raging now cause I'm right on every point but hopefully I 'll get mature smart comments just how smart my thread is speaking of the aegis

    Exalted aegis combo should not be nerfed, if you want It nerfed then go read purify soul's thread and ask for that to happen which is mainly about getting rid of the whole combo idea from pvp instead of having it land for only some ppl not for everyone. Thanks Cinco and every developer that had a part in this, youre very smart good job thanks for making pvp fun again that's all we needed

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IShootFirst For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    I saw a thread a kid posted about aegis combo being unfair, well let's talk facts it's actually the best thing that happened to pvp so far.
    If yall look closely, before those new weapons arrive (relic exalted aegis) that's how a 1v1 would go: both using razors and only one of them lands combo and that my friends is what is called unfair, but now after the aegis relic, that's how a 1v1 would go: both using aegis and both having 90% chance of landing combo and both will land combo which means it would be about your timing and the way you play to counter your enemy moves and land combo first etc... I seen purifysoul's thread about the combo, everything mentioned is true but they did the opposite of what the people wanted back then which is make the chance of combo higher so everyone gets to land it and that's very smart thank you Cinco, pvp is fun once again, plus the aegis gave a chance for other builds which means not everyone will use the same build (hybrid) forever, after the aegis you see nuke you see leap rats etc and that's what we need for pvp , plus atleast you can get so many kills again before people would be running especially in ctf cause too much Armor but now no you can get kills fast and it's fun very fun

    Before exalted aegis combo: Dead Ctf arenas, always death match only.
    Dead builds, only hybrid (brim)
    Ages to get a kill
    Unfair combo that lands for only some lucky people and not for everyone
    Very toxic pvp always running less chance to get kills not fun gameplay

    After exalted aegis combo: Active Ctf arenas and Active death match wars
    Every build you use is useful and has a chance to compete against hybrid ( brim ) = more fun pvp not one guild based
    Fast and more kills
    Fair combo that everyone has the chance to land
    Less toxic pvp no running more chance of getting high kills and so much fun gameplay

    I'm gonna get kids raging now cause I'm right on every point but hopefully I 'll get mature smart comments just how smart my thread is speaking of the aegis

    Exalted aegis combo should not be nerfed, if you want It nerfed then go read purify soul's thread and ask for that to happen which is mainly about getting rid of the whole combo idea from pvp instead of having it land for only some ppl not for everyone. Thanks Cinco and every developer that had a part in this, youre very smart good job thanks for making pvp fun again that's all we needed
    Dude are you high on some cheap cocaine ? Weapon combo isn't even supposed to be a thing in the first place and now having a weap that lands combo in like 3-4 hits that kills in seconds is fair in your opinion ? I see you speaking on build diversity so now I'll get into that fully ..besides shadow dance nuke and leap nuke which other builds have been used more frequently (apart from hybrid) no-one uses kite anymore and the basic play pattern is just fatal ,leap + weapon spam knowing that combo will land and kill the opponent in 3-5 seconds and you call that fun ..I'll just tell you that the next time before you come on here to post anything make sure to review what you want to post and pull less topics out of.your butthole
    Peace

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Member Letsmixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    224
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Wot u dude want ,a fast kill or some adrenaline ?

    Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsmixx View Post
    Wot u dude want ,a fast kill or some adrenaline ?

    Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk
    He's obviously one of those players who was a big L during level 46 cap and couldn't win fairly and now that aegis comes.hw abuses it ..sad noobs nowadays lol

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Dude are you high on some cheap cocaine ? Weapon combo isn't even supposed to be a thing in the first place and now having a weap that lands combo in like 3-4 hits that kills in seconds is fair in your opinion ? I see you speaking on build diversity so now I'll get into that fully ..besides shadow dance nuke and leap nuke which other builds have been used more frequently (apart from hybrid) no-one uses kite anymore and the basic play pattern is just fatal ,leap + weapon spam knowing that combo will land and kill the opponent in 3-5 seconds and you call that fun ..I'll just tell you that the next time before you come on here to post anything make sure to review what you want to post and pull less topics out of.your butthole
    Peace

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    Already expected kids to be raging anyway you said ( combo shouldn't be a thing ) right? if you read my post carefully you can see that I already said combo shouldn't be a thing so it either gets removed entirely from pvp not nerf aegis, plus ok "kite" Mr.2018 player that knows alot about the game, before aegis it was only brim but now it's many other builds that's the point, kite died cause of forge forge won't be removed ever so it will never be revived, Id rather have 3-4 builds to use than have only 1 to use

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    He's obviously one of those players who was a big L during level 46 cap and couldn't win fairly and now that aegis comes.hw abuses it ..sad noobs nowadays lol

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    not really that's why I already mentioned combo should be removed entirely and agreed with purifysoul's thread all I was saying is since I saw a post about aegis, my point is ask for whole combo idea to be removed or nerfed somehow not ask for aegis nerf if yall want fair stuff, you gst it now or it's too hard to understand

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    He's obviously one of those players who was a big L during level 46 cap and couldn't win fairly and now that aegis comes.hw abuses it ..sad noobs nowadays lol

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    You get it now? or I have to explain it more since your iq is too low and you just wanna curse others instead of actually reading

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    if you peeps want fair stuff go agree with the threads made about the whole combo idea, tell me imagine aegis gets nerfed so what After? razor takes over again nd pvp will be more unfair cause only one of the players will be landing combo most of the time in a 1v1 for example.. tell me if I'm wrong that's how it was before the aegis

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    168
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    So he admits to losing in 46 cap lmao bro ill vs him with razors oldschool

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

  12. #10
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    if you peeps want fair stuff go agree with the threads made about the whole combo idea, tell me imagine aegis gets nerfed so what After? razor takes over again nd pvp will be more unfair cause only one of the players will be landing combo most of the time in a 1v1 for example.. tell me if I'm wrong that's how it was before the aegis
    Dude razors weren't unfair ..I never used them though but even when combo landed I was still able to defeat my opponents in a 1 vs 1 ..if you don't play smart enough and lose its your fault so stop complaining about razors and praising aegis which is clearly a case of broken game mechanics in pvp which is being heavily abused by players yourself inclusive and instead keep pushing for it to be nerfed if weapon combo won't be taken out

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

  13. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    200
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Dude razors weren't unfair ..I never used them though but even when combo landed I was still able to defeat my opponents in a 1 vs 1 ..if you don't play smart enough and lose its your fault so stop complaining about razors and praising aegis which is clearly a case of broken game mechanics in pvp which is being heavily abused by players yourself inclusive and instead keep pushing for it to be nerfed if weapon combo won't be taken out

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    I won't say anything, but i must admit that pvp is more fun now, i'm a pvper too, and i will say that against the old PVP, this is better.

    I'm a Razors and Rendazu User(So Plz, Don't come to rage, i won't answer any commentary).

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

  14. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    I won't say anything, but i must admit that pvp is more fun now, i'm a pvper too, and i will say that against the old PVP, this is better.

    I'm a Razors and Rendazu User(So Plz, Don't come to rage, i won't answer any commentary).

    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    see this guy gets my point

  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Dude razors weren't unfair ..I never used them though but even when combo landed I was still able to defeat my opponents in a 1 vs 1 ..if you don't play smart enough and lose its your fault so stop complaining about razors and praising aegis which is clearly a case of broken game mechanics in pvp which is being heavily abused by players yourself inclusive and instead keep pushing for it to be nerfed if weapon combo won't be taken out

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    there is nothing smart in spamming, spamming with razors is like spamming with rendazu I'm not complaining about razors I'm talking about the whole combo idea whatever the weapon is can you calm your horses and think or nah ? I want combo to be removed not nerf aegis cause that way we wont go anywhere

  16. #14
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    there is nothing smart in spamming, spamming with razors is like spamming with rendazu I'm not complaining about razors I'm talking about the whole combo idea whatever the weapon is can you calm your horses and think or nah ? I want combo to be removed not nerf aegis cause that way we wont go anywhere
    If you actually want it to be that way then finna delete this thread cause you just contradicting yourself lol

    Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

  17. #15
    Member Letsmixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    224
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Yea lol

    Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

  18. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    182
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Man who tf is this noob lmao. You can't promote diversity if everyone builds around the same weapon lmao. The problem with the aegis is that it shows why combo needs to be rebalanced and it's better than all the other crafted weapons from campaign. It's so broken that people have stopped using brim and now all use nuke. So please explain why a weapon with a very high hit combo promotes diversity. If Cinco wants to promote diversity he should rebalance all the skills, make relic and elder relic weapons be able to coexist so more people have the ability to pvp, are create different combos that all have the same chance of hitting. He could also just get rid of the dumbass combo.

  19. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    200
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Man who tf is this noob lmao. You can't promote diversity if everyone builds around the same weapon lmao. The problem with the aegis is that it shows why combo needs to be rebalanced and it's better than all the other crafted weapons from campaign. It's so broken that people have stopped using brim and now all use nuke. So please explain why a weapon with a very high hit combo promotes diversity. If Cinco wants to promote diversity he should rebalance all the skills, make relic and elder relic weapons be able to coexist so more people have the ability to pvp, are create different combos that all have the same chance of hitting. He could also just get rid of the dumbass combo.
    If u wanna Say Something, First of all, don't call people noob, be respectful ok?



    Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Exalted rank
    By bibeolli in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2017, 10:44 AM
  2. Do you rebalance exalted already?
    By Jamila in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2017, 12:17 PM
  3. Exalted got bug ?
    By Goen in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2017, 11:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •