Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Angelic Rage Event! New Level 51 Relic Gems! New Vanity!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japanlivesonforums View Post
    You guys want accounts looked into and investigated. Realize something. Event or no events rules are broken on this stupid game everyday. You guys want to whine about players on leaderboards how about just cry that the dev's made such an event. People have lives which includes jobs school family fun REAL events to go to. Not waste half and more of a day on a game farming to stay in a position. What's even more funny is the fact that CINCO SAID THESE GEMS WILL RETURN. Yet look at us being crazy. Pointing fingers. Name calling. Starting drama. We should be asking cinco why bother with such an event when he will bring these gems back? For the "exclusivity" lol what a joke! Half of the items on dl aren't even exclusive anymore. I'm not naming them because they are too many but people will understand.
    It seems at this point we are just farming to stay in position for a vanity which I'm betting will give no boosts or overpower another vanity which I bet players spent a lot of plat on.
    Sts shouldn't run events. They should run for president. They've got the scamming and hacking people down to a notch.
    Yoo.. Well said

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Allegations of cheating and account sharing are always investigated. The results of these investigations do not always go the way you expect. This event can be won without violation of TOS (like all other events) ...but no event in DL can exist without controversy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If account sharing is always investigated. I got a few higher up account names that can be looked into
    If you want to start anywhere. Check the normal leaderboards first. That's a great way to start your investigation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

You guys want accounts looked into and investigated. Realize something. Event or no events rules are broken on this stupid game everyday. You guys want to whine about players on leaderboards how about just cry that the dev's made such an event. People have lives which includes jobs school family fun REAL events to go to. Not waste half and more of a day on a game farming to stay in a position. What's even more funny is the fact that CINCO SAID THESE GEMS WILL RETURN. Yet look at us being crazy. Pointing fingers. Name calling. Starting drama. We should be asking cinco why bother with such an event when he will bring these gems back? For the "exclusivity" lol what a joke! Half of the items on dl aren't even exclusive anymore. I'm not naming them because they are too many but people will understand.
    It seems at this point we are just farming to stay in position for a vanity which I'm betting will give no boosts or overpower another vanity which I bet players spent a lot of plat on.
    Sts shouldn't run events. They should run for president. They've got the scamming and hacking people down to a notch.
    Yep, no boosts. Confirmed

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Prepare yarr selves to beee doomed by the faaaarrrttt gun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Allegations of cheating and account sharing are always investigated. The results of these investigations do not always go the way you expect. This event can be won without violation of TOS (like all other events) ...but no event in DL can exist without controversy.

We expect facts that are supported by logic.

My allegation isn't baseless of logical facts, and if you ask why I didn't complain about this shared accounts issue in the previous events ?
    Actually I heard the rumors and the brag about them before but I couldn't confirm them myself as I didn't have that much of free time to enter the competitions but this time I'm truly playing over 16hrs/day minimum and still not catching with them, I can mathematically calculate the gap btw my points and their to tell they play exactly 22-24hrs/day, it's not for one or 2 days it's been 5 days already.

Can you still reason with me about the possibility of " do not always go the way you expect " and they are actually playing fair ?!

IGN : Ugon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I hope we see a pleasant and satisfactory actions in the regarded issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    We expect facts that are supported by logic.

My allegation isn't baseless of logical facts, and if you ask why I didn't complain about this shared accounts issue in the previous events ?
    Actually I heard the rumors and the brag about them before but I couldn't confirm them myself as I didn't have that much of free time to enter the competitions but this time I'm truly playing over 16hrs/day minimum and still not catching with them, I can mathematically calculate the gap btw my points and their to tell they play exactly 22-24hrs/day, it's not for one or 2 days it's been 5 days already.

Can you still reason with me about the possibility of " do not always go the way you expect " and they are actually playing fair ?!

IGN : Ugon
    Have you not thought maybe they sleep less than you? Maybe that’s what your doing wrong sleep more n play less. Try play more n sleep less than u do now maybe then u be #1 really don’t know why everyone crying about this dumb event that will have nothing special lol why waste time?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ElCoyote1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCoyote1 View Post
    Have you not thought maybe they sleep less than you? Maybe that’s what your doing wrong sleep more n play less. Try play more n sleep less than u do now maybe then u be #1 really don’t know why everyone crying about this dumb event that will have nothing special lol why waste time?

If u don't like it, then u can just leave this post and don't waste ur time.

The matter here is bcoz cheaters can't be accepted anyways

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

let cinco investigate account abris and everything will be exposed how many ppl using that toon

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #209
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

For what it’s worth literally every DL event is an avalanche of cheating accusations and demands for permanent bans. Much development time wasted hunting down nothing - because players can’t be happy.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Yes I don’t think this is the best event but it’s still at least an event. Y’all literally complain about everythinggg if someone else is doing good in an event they are automatically cheating. Y’all want new vanity and ask for recolors then complain when they do. Stop complaining play the game and have fun and if you’re that bothered by a game don’t play or sit out the event

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindyaownbaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Okay so I just finished reading this bible that you wrote and I have a few things I'd like to say
    • we all want the accounts looked into and investigated because the points being scored and the accounts not being offline for a second since this event started points to only account sharing and speaking about rules being broken..all rules cannot be kept so if you wanna talk about that now well that's your own problem
    • secondly talking about exclusive items I'm sure you'll agree with me that basic gear should be available to all so that the number of people coming into pvp can increase..If it's vanity then yeah exclusivity can actually exist but gems and weapons too??!! Flash back to the first elders that came to dl and how their being exclusive made pvp imbalanced due to the fact that most don't own them and have to use significantly weaker relics to match up to their all elder using counterparts
    • at day 5 of an event like this also the aim for everyone now is to hold their spot in the leaderboard so don't even start on that
    • finally the vanity should remain what it is which is just a vanity item ..we're all tired of seeing stats boosting vanity in pvp and it's high time pvp became balance again so from the begining of your post to the end I see nothing worthy of note or geared toward pushing positivity into the darkness of negativity which envelopes us all at this point in time

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I agree... Don't think ppl realize how much they complain. And always during event ppl blow up forums. Be happy we are getting events. It brings new ppl and regardless of whether you personally like the specific event or not it brings ppl on game. I'm very happy to see old and new friends active.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

For what it’s worth literally every DL event is an avalanche of cheating accusations and demands for permanent bans. Much development time wasted hunting down nothing - because players can’t be happy.

We love what you and the rest of your team are doing cinco ..don't let the negativity spread by a few loud mouths get to you and make you feel low .Yeah this event hasn't been the best of events but we still had something to do and we're grateful for that . Thank you so much sir ..much love to you and the sts team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

The developers could be working on making new stuff for game and new events, but they spend time investigating and appeasing relentless annoying cry babies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Yeah half the time it’s what people ask for then get mad when they do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

This is why nothing on the leaderboard can be trusted and why we shouldn't have leaderboard events. I also feel this event was kind of pointless since these items aren't excusive, but I'm still happy to have something to do. Also if we're talking about rebalancing pvp, Cinco should rework skills and buff the other lvl 51 relics. The problem with PvP right now is how expensive it is, which has caused many people to stop playing it. Low level pvp used to be popular as well, but forge destroyed all the people that played it and I don't know how that would be fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Low level PvP died when y'all decided to make it 100ppl vs OOC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

But I agree. The difficulty to get the moon gem seemed to be where PvP started falling off after forge. The gems and weapons being so expensive as well as character bound gems seem to make PvP less active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Okay so I just finished reading this bible that you wrote and I have a few things I'd like to say
    • we all want the accounts looked into and investigated because the points being scored and the accounts not being offline for a second since this event started points to only account sharing and speaking about rules being broken..all rules cannot be kept so if you wanna talk about that now well that's your own problem
    • secondly talking about exclusive items I'm sure you'll agree with me that basic gear should be available to all so that the number of people coming into pvp can increase..If it's vanity then yeah exclusivity can actually exist but gems and weapons too??!! Flash back to the first elders that came to dl and how their being exclusive made pvp imbalanced due to the fact that most don't own them and have to use significantly weaker relics to match up to their all elder using counterparts
    • at day 5 of an event like this also the aim for everyone now is to hold their spot in the leaderboard so don't even start on that
    • finally the vanity should remain what it is which is just a vanity item ..we're all tired of seeing stats boosting vanity in pvp and it's high time pvp became balance again so from the begining of your post to the end I see nothing worthy of note or geared toward pushing positivity into the darkness of negativity which envelopes us all at this point in time

Too long to read. Sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You want proof? Here is proof.
    Is this what the biggest guild on the game teaches?
    Investigate that!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to japanlivesonforums For This Useful Post: