Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Angelic Rage Event! New Level 51 Relic Gems! New Vanity!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    Me and you could get there bro, but i was thinking who dont gold loot forged gems or new players. Game should give them a strong base so new players will show interest to spend time. Like Goal we have i dont think if anyone noticed them. And effective award after completing each goal will help new players to grown up and to be addict.
    As #Puri described Daily and Weekly Quest.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk
    Yes. purifysoul idea is good. Helpful for new players as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    Good one, and after gold event u will buy them again at double price.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk
    Lol gold event probably won't return

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #283
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Lol gold event probably won't return

It probably won't. This is true.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Any next events?

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Cinco sir now that you're here i wanted to remind you of something you said earlier .you said that you might bring back the classic vendor that sells the glassmasks and other old stuff during one of the future events ..I'm just curious to know whether it will still happen or we won't get the vendor anytime soon

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #286
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Cinco sir now that you're here i wanted to remind you of something you said earlier .you said that you might bring back the classic vendor that sells the glassmasks and other old stuff during one of the future events ..I'm just curious to know whether it will still happen or we won't get the vendor anytime soon

I can wait until the DL markets start moving again.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I can wait until the DL markets start moving again.
    Aniversay event come ?Or blood Forge?

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #288
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Letsmixx View Post
    Any next events?

More events will probably make the market even more stagnant. Let's see how things go over time and if the prices begin to fall and players begin to trade again. After this I will consider new event content and new gameplay :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

More events will probably make the market even more stagnant. Let's see how things go over time and if the prices begin to fall and players begin to trade again. After this I will consider new event content and new gameplay :-)
    Maybe a hand of a developer need here or more...
    U can do a miniii event for items/vanitys to be exchanged in a vendor ...for ex black glass mask for another item or vanity...Or idk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I think we do like the events in which elder gems n weapons drop in some arena , including MOON GEM...(after a few weeks or so)

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Okay cinco thanks for the quick feedback ..an event delay is actually good for farmers in particular because we can farm and save up our gold to get the items we want without having to worry much about having an event which requires further expenditure so thank you for this sir .much love to you and the rest of the sts team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

At this time I'd like to thank all the people who complain about the market. For that matter all the people who come on here complaining. Well done!!!! These are the results of your actions.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

It's not up to sts to figure out the damn economy. You merchants need to get ur **** together and figure it out. I don't know if any of you realize the potential of this game? We need active, regularly active players. We need new players. Seriously stop complaining and be positive and think of solutions. What will be stagnant is the game, with no events in the near future.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hannsand4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hannsand4 View Post
    It's not up to sts to figure out the damn economy. You merchants need to get ur **** together and figure it out. I don't know if any of you realize the potential of this game? We need active, regularly active players. We need new players. Seriously stop complaining and be positive and think of solutions. What will be stagnant is the game, with no events in the near future.

The only solution is for them to stop being lazy and farm ..I mean most are here demanding for a gold event in which they will all farm so why can't they also farm the new campaign maps in the university hills missions so that they slowly get their gold up via that means .I actually think cinco has decided to expose the true life forms on dl so we finally get to see who the real players are and who the lazy ones are too
    One final word to all those demanding for a return of gold event : as you can see cinco has said that there's a huge possibility that there will be no more gold events so I hope y'all have other plans lol
    Anyways peace

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

In my opinion, a gold event is not gonna really help anyway. It's not the best solution for ''having no one to buy items on auc''. Imagine a gold event arrives, do you guys want to know what will happen? Lemme tell you. No one will buy items from auc still, because with a gold event, the current items on auc will become double the price, if not triple. They won't stay on the same price.
    The first gold event we had, we did not have Elder rarity in the game, or any of those outfits that give mad speed such as the Venus set, we only had relic gems and weapons (which means we only had 3 slots on our gems and weapons), and people were still able to make atleast more than 300m gold. Take a look now. If we get a gold event, people have 4 slots on each elder gem and weap, not to mention there are also pets that give gold loot, and outfits that offer mad speed. Let's be real, many will make more than 999m in a few days that's forsure. And that's not good for us at all. For example, blud mafia legs are on auction right now for let's say 200m, after a gold event those will be above 600m, if not more. They will probably not even be sold on auction because gold availablity would be high. Which means your items will still not be sold no matter what you do, unless you list them on auction for lower prices, like Cinco said.

In the old DL before the updates, max gold was only 9mil and it was totally fine, there was no source of getting gold unless you actually sell your items at decent and good prices to people. Now, this is how I see it. People are too greedy to sell their items for lower prices, people are holding into most of their items because they think one day the game will stop getting updates and they'll become legends with ''old items''. If you really want gold, try listing your stuff on auction at lower prices and you'll see people will actually buy. I don't really merch, I'd careless really, but this is the logical answer to all of you who think we need a gold event.

One more thing. As I mentioned in the old DL there was no source of getting gold, but there was no forge. Now the forge takes alot of gold we can't deny that, which means alot of our gold is gone for the game, not thrown between us by trading, etc. Now Cinco already did alot for us by increasing the gold we can farm in the black cat area, but for those who read my post about ''Daily Quests'' in the General Discussion, you can see how I explained that it's not really enough to help someone get a load of gold or get started if they're new players, who still have a long way to be able to collect good gems and forge for gold loot.
    So what I'm trying to say is, what we need here is not a gold event that is only available for a short period of time, since there is the forge system now, maybe we do should focus on requesting a solid permanent way to easily receive an amount of gold, daily. The way I see it, that's all we need. Let's not stress about everything going on, complaining over and over is not helping, instead let's come up with logical ideas ourselves and post them, and I'm sure Cinco will do something if he sees an idea that works well for the game. Reading through this, it's full of people complaining. I can tell how stressful this is becoming, I myself got stressed reading everything on this thread.
    A great game is not made in a day or two, let's calm down and hope for the best. If some of you realize, if everything we ask for happens in the game. The game will actually die, because not everything we ask for, really suits to be added to the game. They're are developers for a reason, and there are forums for a big reason as well, which is us giving feedback and ideas, not complain about everything we see and receive, yes we might not agree with some of the things that happen in the game right now, but as I said magic doesn't happen that fast. We have to be patient. Let's not add more stress, and enjoy the game the way it is for now.
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 05-20-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Thank you purify for your amazing paragraph💯. What I would like to say is that earning gold for a new player is the easiest it's ever been. The only problem is the market is full of corruption, greed, and horders. The people with all the money who sell things for outrageous prices that most people can't afford. What I've seen from these comments is that the only way to keep the market stable is for Cinco to create a vendor that sells the items on auction for a little bit higher than a reasonable amount. This would then force merchants to lower their prices, or have everything they own become worthless. That are just making the cap 99 million for auction. Please do this Cinco.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Hey cinco please also add new colors of glassmask in the old vendor if it returns in the future... as we requested and suggested.
    I'm wishing a blood beach event also in the future.. please also bring purple grin reaper mask I think it's not..
    Thank you cinco and sts for all events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Dont bring back the old vendor, it was brought back too many times already since 2k16 why keep bringing it over and over? Tbh those vanities in the old vendor should of never returned anyway cause they are from 2012 as far as I know . So nah dont bring back old vendor the items are already all over the auction house for cheap too so buy from there if you want them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Maybe since the glass masks are new could bring them but no bringing back the green druidic the batman set nloody Dracula classic or light iron hand no bounty no regal Dracula no dadao or claws no hockey or machete no green or blue wisps please and thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

A special "Glassmask" vendor with new and old colors of glassmasks...