Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Angelic Rage Event! New Level 51 Relic Gems! New Vanity!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    #SAYNOTOLEADERBOARDEVENTS

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    #NOLEADERBOARDEVENTS

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    Save plat. Make a new toon. If that's too much make a new account \*-*/
    They still need gold .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    They still need gold .....
    Go farm. Sell stuff. Mooch off friends. Beg... wait no that's illegal on drama legends. Join high society guilds that do events. \^-^/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Save plat. Make a new toon. If that's too much make a new account \*-*/
    Go farm. Sell stuff. Mooch off friends. Beg... wait no that's illegal on drama legends. Join high society guilds that do events. \^-^/
    Lol😭😭😭😭😭😭lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

As an old and loyal player of DL game that been having the honor to play this game since 2012,
    I suggest the admins to disqualify the shared-accounts players such as " Abris , Keiroo and the others " from obtaining the rewards of this event if not banning their accounts and their related main accounts
    For they to be made example of so nobody will ever dare to violate the rules and the regulations of the game and to ensure a fair playtime fun for everybody.

Also the leaderboard events are very nice addition to the game they just need a lil more of management.

IGN: Ugon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Tbh this event needs just crash and burn lol. I think that all events need to be tier based from now on. That way if u cheat u get what u want and for those that actually play fair for their stuff will get it also.😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    As an old and loyal player of DL game that been having the honor to play this game since 2012,
    I suggest the admins to disqualify the shared-accounts players such as " Abris , Keiroo and the others " from obtaining the rewards of this event if not banning their accounts and their related main accounts
    For they to be made example of so nobody will ever dare to violate the rules and the regulations of the game and to ensure a fair playtime fun for everybody.

Also the leaderboard events are very nice addition to the game they just need a lil more of management.

Let’s not forget about Nipalert and Chefinho lol 2 more botters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post

Lol says the player who’s on top 5 LB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCoyote1 View Post
    Lol says the player who’s on top 5 LB.

Top 6 and Before Top 7, That means that he doesnt cheat.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Some people cannot be contented in what they have or what they are.

So here's the thing, you're not the only struggling all through out day and night , you're not the only one lacking of sleep for these past few days , you're not also the only one fighting for their spot. For those people keep on complaining on every single thing or in every single event. Do you know the word " SPORTSMANSHIP"?. Try to apply that kind of acceptance in playing events.

You said to investigate "other players" that is actually pertaining to some of players who are in top 5. You see I have a friend who are also in top 5 , lucky him he can still manage his spot despite all his busy schedule. He's a student and even playing at class just to able to participate in the game , he been on top 3 then 2 then goes down then top and now he's currently fighting for his spot. You know what's the funny thing is that you and him are alike no sleep at all , 15-18 hours of playing, struggling too. But he's not even complaining cuz in the first place you are the one who choose to be on top 5 , and now if you are not a childish person, you have to continue and fight for your spot , and quit whining , if you're tired then stop, if you're losing then stop , if you're struggling then inspire yourself to fight for your spot.

The thing is in every single event , there will be one or more than one player who will keep on complaining. Why can't you just respect our devs and their decisions for pulling out these kinds of events?

And for the record , my friend also started playing at the same time when the event started, he been on the LB since the event started , so therefore you cannot conclude that every player in the top 5 are cheating. hmmm , i didn't see your name in the LB when the event started you just came out of nowhere and the last time i checked , you're at the 50-60 spot in the LB , you even defeated kressh lol who are always farming and surprisingly you surpassed the number of players ahead of you , now tell us who are acting SUSPICIOUS .

Just because Ahhan is ahead of you now , you're acting like a kid who's crying for a lollipop.

I hope cinco can read this so he can ease his mind about these accusation. Complaining about things and discriminating other people doesn't make you superior , Ugon.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zonexon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zonexon View Post

So here's the thing, you're not the only struggling all through out day and night , you're not the only one lacking of sleep for these past few days , you're not also the only one fighting for their spot. For those people keep on complaining on every single thing or in every single event. Do you know the word " SPORTSMANSHIP"?. Try to apply that kind of acceptance in playing events.

You said to investigate "other players" that is actually pertaining to some of players who are in top 5. You see I have a friend who are also in top 5 , lucky him he can still manage his spot despite all his busy schedule. He's a student and even playing at class just to able to participate in the game , he been on top 3 then 2 then goes down then top and now he's currently fighting for his spot. You know what's the funny thing is that you and him are alike no sleep at all , 15-18 hours of playing, struggling too. But he's not even complaining cuz in the first place you are the one who choose to be on top 5 , and now if you are not a childish person, you have to continue and fight for your spot , and quit whining , if you're tired then stop, if you're losing then stop , if you're struggling then inspire yourself to fight for your spot.

The thing is in every single event , there will be one or more than one player who will keep on complaining. Why can't you just respect our devs and their decisions for pulling out these kinds of events?

And for the record , my friend also started playing at the same time when the event started, he been on the LB since the event started , so therefore you cannot conclude that every player in the top 5 are cheating. hmmm , i didn't see your name in the LB when the event started you just came out of nowhere and the last time i checked , you're at the 50-60 spot in the LB , you even defeated kressh lol who are always farming and surprisingly you surpassed the number of players ahead of you , now tell us who are acting SUSPICIOUS .

Just because Ahhan is ahead of you now , you're acting like a kid who's crying for a lollipop.

I hope cinco can read this so he can ease his mind about these accusation. Complaining about things and discriminating other people doesn't make you superior , Ugon.

As first, Ugon were on 10-5 place since Friday or Saturday, i don't remember very good, i personally check it bcoz i was checking LB At least 3 times per 2 minutes, so don't come to say he "just appeared".

At second, As i already said, Anybody can't Play DL for....5 days without a bit of sleep, that's why Ugon go to #6, that proofs that he isnt cheating.

And that explain why i have never seen Abris go down to at least #2.

And its not complaining, it's more abt not let em win using cheats, Use Bots and Share Acc is strictly prohibited and cannot be accepted.

If somebody use some kind of adventage to win, isnt fair, and we can Say it if we want, it's our Right anyways.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahrenheat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The event started thursday lol .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lol are you another toon of Ugon and by the way the event started on thursday .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Lol are you another toon of Ugon and by the way the event started on thursday .

Don't worry, i'm not, and yeah, ik Event started on Thursday, and what i said is that he was on #10-5 since Friday? Is that hard to understand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You want to be fair let Cinco check our ranks when the event started so he can see who really cheats .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

My man ..I thought you'd actually think farther than this but I was wrong ..playing for 15- 18 hours a day isn't a joke and I know that very well but if you come to think of it every player who's participating in this event needs to get some sleep right? And there s no way that you will sleep and still wake up to see your account holding the spot you had on leaderboard before you slept but abriss and keiroo haven't been offline for even a second since this event started which is a clear case of cheating because for one thing it's impossible to stay awake for 5 days straight and even if it's a bot the laptop that's been used for that purpose will eventually run out of power or even the phone so it's a clear case of a minimum of 4 people playing 6 hours each on that account in order to hold their #1 spot on the leaderboard and as for ahhan and ugon along with plattonico those aren't cheaters ..they're actually genuine then speaking of ugon surpassing kressh later on ..I know kressh personally and he's a busy person ,at some point in time he wasn't around because of work and there s now way you'd expect him not to be playing and still be ahead of ugon who's farming relentlessly so that said though the first 2 accounts on leaderboard are a clear case of cheating and they should be punished for it

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I hope Mr.Cinco or any other admin reply to us as soon as possible and answer our questions in regard otherwise if they keep silent and ignore this issue of violation of the game regulations it's obviously like saying " we permit shared account feature but we don't want to declare it on public " or they are unable to proof it .

Of course this is not possible, they have the server between their hands and they have all the details concerning the log in devices IPs connections and other details about different countries IPs that login to the game server.

I hope they don't disappoint us the only thing we want is to play the game fairly and equally and follow the rules that they have set.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #198
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Allegations of cheating and account sharing are always investigated. The results of these investigations do not always go the way you expect. This event can be won without violation of TOS (like all other events) ...but no event in DL can exist without controversy.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

that will be good if you are investigating accounts cinco
    and i hope u will investigate account name abris so you can find how many people are using this toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Allegations of cheating and account sharing are always investigated. The results of these investigations do not always go the way you expect. This event can be won without violation of TOS (like all other events) ...but no event in DL can exist without controversy.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You guys want accounts looked into and investigated. Realize something. Event or no events rules are broken on this stupid game everyday. You guys want to whine about players on leaderboards how about just cry that the dev's made such an event. People have lives which includes jobs school family fun REAL events to go to. Not waste half and more of a day on a game farming to stay in a position. What's even more funny is the fact that CINCO SAID THESE GEMS WILL RETURN. Yet look at us being crazy. Pointing fingers. Name calling. Starting drama. We should be asking cinco why bother with such an event when he will bring these gems back? For the "exclusivity" lol what a joke! Half of the items on dl aren't even exclusive anymore. I'm not naming them because they are too many but people will understand.
    It seems at this point we are just farming to stay in position for a vanity which I'm betting will give no boosts or overpower another vanity which I bet players spent a lot of plat on.
    Sts shouldn't run events. They should run for president. They've got the scamming and hacking people down to a notch.