Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Angelic Rage Event! New Level 51 Relic Gems! New Vanity!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    For what it’s worth literally every DL event is an avalanche of cheating accusations and demands for permanent bans. Much development time wasted hunting down nothing - because players can’t be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought I was going to receive a word of appreciation for reporting and highlighting the holes of your system in order for you to overcome them otherwise some players are taking advantage of, but rather than that you are pointing at me as a source of annoyance and as if you were saying " We know the defects of the project, we are running out of time and manpower to deal with the side issues just play the game as it is and be thankful, done. "

I love the game it has became my hobby pardon me for dreaming to take it high.

Oh in the end I'm strongly against the permanent ban.

IGN: Ugon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    I thought I was going to receive a word of appreciation for reporting and highlighting the holes of your system in order for you to overcome them otherwise some players are taking advantage of, but rather than that you are pointing at me as a source of annoyance and as if you were saying " We know the defects of the project, we are running out of time and manpower to deal with the side issues just play the game as it is and be thankful, done. "

If that's not a big enough hint to shut it already then I don't know what is. Go farm more dude less barking on forums. You are losing points by coming to forums and saying stuff no one cares about, even STS proved it. Happy farming mate.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Good event ,no gems for me n mkst of the ppl but the ppl who work hard for it get what they deserve.
    Elder gems lvl 51 might be available for all in some tier event or campaign drops...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Don't get me wrong I am so happy to see that events has returned to DL but seems like with the letter board events there is all kinds of drama. I personally didn't participate in this event due to not having enough time to play to make it on letter board much less to top 50. Will be a shame not to be able to get the gems and gold but eh there will be another time right. IMO all letter board events should be cut out and back to tier events. I've also enjoyed the beach events as well because seem less drama and accusations of cheating n such. I know that some things in game need to stay rare but even in the tier events was still kinda tough to make gold tier. Back in the day there was also a summer solstice event where fire gem originated would really like to see something like this again due to the fact I missed that too 😃 Doesn't have to even revolve around fire gem could be something totally different anyways just a thought

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Blood beach event 3 it would be nice to have it again on dl as 7th anniversary of it.
    With new royal set with title 777.
    (just a suggestion)😉😉😉😊😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Blood beach event 3 it would be nice to have it again on dl as 7th anniversary of it.
    With new royal set with title 777.
    (just a suggestion)
    I like your idea for a blood beach event but we could use something new this time you know..I was looking the other day and I saw that there's black leviathong and black bikini but we don't have black bath set so I think it would be nice if one was added as a droppable (very rare drop) in the event while the other plat exclusive sets that gave title of leviathan would be good if they were brought back for purchase since not many people bought them in the previous event hence they're expensive and most owners don't want to sell so most don't have leviathan title. In summary add a black bath set and bring back the plat exclusive beach sets that give title of leviathan
    Love you cinco and sts

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

or title "Kraken" or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Interesting name for a title although I don't see how a sea monster has to do anything with vampires

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froststorm View Post
    Interesting name for a title although I don't see how a sea monster has to do anything with vampires
    Leviathan doesn't either lol but kraken sounds nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Leviathan doesn't either lol but kraken sounds nice

It does sound cool but it relates more with a pirate theme imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post

word of appreciation for what? do you really think you've done something major? yeah you're basically annoying you said it best, I know there might be people cheating/sharing accounts while some others are actually farming, whatever you want to call it, so what you have to do is report and wait, not go on forums over and over each day to type something new and spam the forums to make it a mess, all you had to do was report and wait, and if it's true there are cheaters, then they developers would find out, if there is not then there is not relax and get over it really. plus aren't you that guy from pvp that always spams the chat and trash talks people MrUgon? what happened there? how could you go on forums and be that rude to even ask for appreciation for basically doing nothing but spamming the forums. In my opinion even if there are cheaters, who really cares? the items cinco said will come back in future updates, cheaters or whatever not a big deal it's just a game man and that game the developers are working hard on it to keep it updated and fun for US people but all you people do is basically complain and on top of that ask for ''appreciation''. unbelieveable. smh sorry but this guy's ego triggered me he needs a chill pill. there are no holes in the game everything is good, in fact I don't see where it says you can't stand in the middle of a map and wait for everyone else to do the work, that's not cheating that doesn't break the rules, don't believe me ? go check the game rules. Im not saying it's fine to have lazy people doing that stuff and killing boss before everyone gets there but Im saying you don't have to keep crying about it on forums over and over, cinco already said: play solo for now, that's true that's all that could be done for now, you need to stop taking things personal, every little thing people take it personal, what do you want cinco to do ? you want him to go online and punish those people that wait for boss to die in the middle? nope totally not, that would make no sense and if you really think that's what should happen, no it's not what should happen.
    now just please no more complainging, no more of this topic the event is ending in less than a day, this will be the past, move on be happy smile more
    let's try to complain less and report in a calm way when we feel like we need to

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IShootFirst For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    word of appreciation for what? do you really think you've done something major? yeah you're basically annoying you said it best, I know there might be people cheating/sharing accounts while some others are actually farming, whatever you want to call it, so what you have to do is report and wait, not go on forums over and over each day to type something new and spam the forums to make it a mess, all you had to do was report and wait, and if it's true there are cheaters, then they developers would find out, if there is not then there is not relax and get over it really. plus aren't you that guy from pvp that always spams the chat and trash talks people MrUgon? what happened there? how could you go on forums and be that rude to even ask for appreciation for basically doing nothing but spamming the forums. In my opinion even if there are cheaters, who really cares? the items cinco said will come back in future updates, cheaters or whatever not a big deal it's just a game man and that game the developers are working hard on it to keep it updated and fun for US people but all you people do is basically complain and on top of that ask for ''appreciation''. unbelieveable. smh sorry but this guy's ego triggered me he needs a chill pill. there are no holes in the game everything is good, in fact I don't see where it says you can't stand in the middle of a map and wait for everyone else to do the work, that's not cheating that doesn't break the rules, don't believe me ? go check the game rules. Im not saying it's fine to have lazy people doing that stuff and killing boss before everyone gets there but Im saying you don't have to keep crying about it on forums over and over, cinco already said: play solo for now, that's true that's all that could be done for now, you need to stop taking things personal, every little thing people take it personal, what do you want cinco to do ? you want him to go online and punish those people that wait for boss to die in the middle? nope totally not, that would make no sense and if you really think that's what should happen, no it's not what should happen.
    now just please no more complainging, no more of this topic the event is ending in less than a day, this will be the past, move on be happy smile more
    let's try to complain less and report in a calm way when we feel like we need to
    Someone give me a podium so I can give this guy an award for such outstanding words!
    *slow claps*
    May the odds be ever in your favor man. I hope you get ALL the drops you could ever want. Amen.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to japanlivesonforums For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japanlivesonforums View Post
    Someone give me a podium so I can give this guy an award for such outstanding words!
    *slow claps*
    May the odds be ever in your favor man. I hope you get ALL the drops you could ever want. Amen.
    it had to be said my friend thanks for the wishes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello Cinco may I ask when will the event end ? Is it 1:30 am or 1:30 pm ?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #235
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zonexon View Post
    Hello Cinco may I ask when will the event end ? Is it 1:30 am or 1:30 pm ?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    1:30 PM Central time :-)

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

1:30 PM Central time :-)

Any next event,Cinco?

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Letsmixx View Post
    Any next event,Cinco?

A new event is in the works. Hope to share the details soon.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Oh ya !

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Ty^^

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hope players which are not in top 50 won't be kept in the dark too long.. wish to see new gems added to map soon..

28. The Following User Says Thank You to xstriker For This Useful Post: