Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Angelic Rage Event! New Level 51 Relic Gems! New Vanity!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Dl market is dead tbh

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The dl market has crashed cause a lot ppl overprice items and if we have another gold event it would just make it worse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Bringing gold event back will only imbalance things further ..yeah I know that we all need the gold but think of it ..when gold event comes the rich will only get richer because mind you some players still have at least 2x max gold despite all this talk of no gold being available and a gold event will only enrich them further then the second reason for me saying gold event shouldn't return at least for the time being is that it will only move power back to the merchants in that knowing that everyone has gold on them they will inflate the prices of items heavily as was the case a few months ago where an item like men's slacks of the red death were costing about 700m .Now imagine that I want to get myself one of those and during the gold event I could only manage to make 800m .I spend 700m and I'm left with only 100m and of course I'll have to forge my items if there are new gems or weapons ..if my forge luck isn't good I spend everything and I'm left with nothing once more .since the gold in circulation reduced prices started dropping too for example a few days ago I got emerald north jacket for 35m off auction along with moonshadow fx and four leaf clovers. Now these were items that if you flashback to December last year they were all going for 100m and above but now the prices have dropped and as a result those who actually grind can acquire them as well so while gold not being in circulation is a disadvantage it's also an advantage for those who farm hard.Bringing back gold event will just continue the cycle that has been in existence for quite sometime where the gold remains in the hands of a few so I suggest that it's return should be delayed for some time
    Thank you if you read to the end and peace
    Last edited by mascotmullah; 05-19-2019 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

It's really simple just put the auction cap at 99 million. That will literally force the greedy to lower their prices. Just look at auction prices for many item are going down, but are still pretty high because the cap is 999 million. Lastly, the whole reason for this inflation is because of gold loot being enabled in gold events. To fix this when we get a gold event, gold loot should not be enabled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Or putting gold cap at just 500m instead of 999m. ☺

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Bringing gold event back will only imbalance things further ..yeah I know that we all need the gold but think of it ..when gold event comes the rich will only get richer because mind you some players still have at least 2x max gold despite all this talk of no gold being available and a gold event will only enrich them further then the second reason for me saying gold event shouldn't return at least for the time being is that it will only move power back to the merchants in that knowing that everyone has gold on them they will inflate the prices of items heavily as was the case a few months ago where an item like men's slacks of the red death were costing about 700m .Now imagine that I want to get myself one of those and during the gold event I could only manage to make 800m .I spend 700m and I'm left with only 100m and of course I'll have to forge my items if there are new gems or weapons ..if my forge luck isn't good I spend everything and I'm left with nothing once more .since the gold in circulation reduced prices started dropping too for example a few days ago I got emerald north jacket for 35m off auction along with moonshadow fx and four leaf clovers. Now these were items that if you flashback to December last year they were all going for 100m and above but now the prices have dropped and as a result those who actually grind can acquire them as well so while gold not being in circulation is a disadvantage it's also an advantage for those who farm hard.Bringing back gold event will just continue the cycle that has been in existence for quite sometime where the gold remains in the hands of a few so I suggest that it's return should be delayed for some time
    Thank you if you read to the end and peace
    Agree with mascot. ☺☺

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    It's really simple just put the auction cap at 99 million. That will literally force the greedy to lower their prices. Just look at auction prices for many item are going down, but are still pretty high because the cap is 999 million. Lastly, the whole reason for this inflation is because of gold loot being enabled in gold events. To fix this when we get a gold event, gold loot should not be enabled.
    I agree on the first half of ur statement on auction being capped off at 99m but what i don't agree with is not being able to use gl in the gold event considering ppl have spent millions if not billions of gold on gl forge sets and the idea is to spend less and make more not the other way around and if u unabled gl it wouldn't be fair to those ppl who spent money on forge

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Allies gold should be increased not gold event. In old times we use allies to collect gold and it was easy to enter in game for newbies too. But now allies gold and market prices r differ af. So need to updates allies gold which should be between 5k to 30k.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    Allies gold should be increased not gold event. In old times we use allies to collect gold and it was easy to enter in game for newbies too. But now allies gold and market prices r differ af. So need to updates allies gold which should be between 5k to 30k.

Ig its a good idea

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

DL is dead what i see i really dont buy or sell anything nothing get sold out on auc and when i try buy or sell stuffs nobody pm me we need gold event nobody have gold already and forge eat all our gold and really so hard to get good gold loot set so it will be unfair if our gold loot set will useless on gold event.. i think just better if u put gold cap on auction like we can add stuffs for maximum 99mil but still we can have 999mil now i see btw 2 overprice kings on auction they never will sell anything but gl xD

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #271
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,167 Posts

Interesting. Here is a crazy suggestion: list your items at lower prices so that they might actually sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Interesting. Here is a crazy suggestion: list your items at lower prices so that they might actually sell.

Good one, and after gold event u will buy them again at double price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Or you can make items have thare own price like the items in the store

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Any aniversary event plans ,Cinco ?

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froststorm View Post
    Or you can make items have thare own price like the items in the store
    Or introducing some new platinum vanity set bundle or new vanity for gold also in store.
    Like we have vanities in store.😉😉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post

Allies gold is good now tbh, your right before we use to collect gold from there. Now plus point is we got new maps which has good gold.
    black cat lounge and new maps are good places to farm gold, if your gold loot is good.
    I sometimes make like 1m or 2m a day or even more then that. 😉😉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Allies gold is good now tbh, your right before we use to collect gold from there. Now plus point is we got new maps which has good gold.
    black cat lounge and new maps are good places to farm gold, if your gold loot is good.
    I sometimes make like 1m or 2m a day or even more then that.
    Black cat depends on how long and how much you farm there..1m or 2 is kinda a small amount..try farming up to 5m per day the OG farmers way

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Black cat depends on how long and how much you farm there..1m or 2 is kinda a small amount..try farming up to 5m per day the OG farmers way

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
    Obviously. it depends how much you can farm. I was just giving an example lol.😛
    Peace..^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    I sometimes make like 1m or 2m a day or even more then that.
    Me and you could get there bro, but i was thinking who dont gold loot forged gems or new players. Game should give them a strong base so new players will show interest to spend time. Like Goal we have i dont think if anyone noticed them. And effective award after completing each goal will help new players to grown up and to be addict.
    As #Puri described Daily and Weekly Quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I dont know about other.. But i really want new players in game, same faces, same bull****, same drama again n again.