Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bot users solution needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    people are botting hauntlet, not esg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    esg was mentioned. Read the entire post and comments before you give your opinion imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gridlock140 View Post
    totally missed my point there. Also how can you bot esg when the bugs stun you? I'm confused about that one.
    I agree some people have might used a bot for their aps. They use it everywhere but the aps in general are so easy that u can complete all 1000 boss aps in a few hours each. Just mauso takes longer but thats almost impossible for bots.
    When we talk about the pve kills tie breaker, we have thousands of hours of bot using to farm kills in hauntlet and other maps earlier.
    I have not seen bots in esg, but there are enough shield skills/aa to single the map too so theres a possibilty people do it too. However ive no proof for this. But there are for hauntlet bots, were for hydra bots, elite mauso first room and more.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 05-20-2019 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

esg was mentioned. Read the entire post and comments before you give your opinion imo.
    Ah, thanks for your enlightening advice Now that you say it it changes that lb players are botting hauntlet, now because of reading the thread and comments they started with esg it seems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Ty all for ur suggestions and criticism. Please keep this thread professional. I still hope to get a dev anwser to this, that farming in general gets a bit more fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I agree some people have might used a bot for their aps. They use it everywhere but the aps in general are so easy that u can complete all 1000 boss aps in a few hours each. Just mauso takes longer but thats almost impossible for bots.
    When we talk about the pve kills tie breaker, we have thousands of hours of bot using to farm kills in hauntlet and other maps earlier.
    I have not seen bots in esg, but there are enough shield skills/aa to single the map too so theres a possibilty people bit it too. However ive no proof for this. But there are for hauntlet bots, were for hydra bots, elite mauso first room and more.
    if it's so easy who's to say you didn't do it as well? hmm. How are people botting hauntlet when that meteor comes down and knocks the player away? Wouldn't that mess up the players bot?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

if it's so easy who's to say you didn't do it as well? hmm. How are people botting hauntlet when that meteor comes down and knocks the player away? Wouldn't that mess up the players bot?
    Im not going to explain the details of a bot to you. Be careful with false assumptions.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 05-20-2019 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Im not going to explain the details of a bot to you. Be careful with false assumptions.
    So you have experience with it? LOL false assumptions? Isn't that what this entire post is? How do you know if people are botting hauntlet instead of actually playing? Just because someone ignores your message to them in game doesn't mean they're not actually playing, I don't bot and I ignore 90% of the messages I get from other players. People are guilty until proven innocent I see. Why do you think sts hasn't replied to this, or even banned these so called botters? Because there's no proof that they actually are. Also I wasn't accusing you of botting, I was saying who's to know if you did or did not, that's not an accusation, just a simple question. Your hostility kinda proves otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

So you have experience with it? LOL false assumptions? Isn't that what this entire post is? How do you know if people are botting hauntlet instead of actually playing? Just because someone ignores your message to them in game doesn't mean they're not actually playing, I don't bot and I ignore 90% of the messages I get from other players. People are guilty until proven innocent I see. Why do you think sts hasn't replied to this, or even banned these so called botters? Because there's no proof that they actually are. Also I wasn't accusing you of botting, I was saying who's to know if you did or did not, that's not an accusation, just a simple question. Your hostility kinda proves otherwise.
    I have not pointed my finger on anyone. I didnt mention any ign or forum acc that is botting. I have proofs, of fails of bots when they run in their house against walls or in towns. I dont post them here, i write mails to sts. Also at some point its not possible for a human to play for such a long time with not a single minute break. Not talking about 10h or 20h, im talking about weeks of playing. Nobody has to proof their innocence. Thats basically what this thread is about, to make the game unplayable for bots so that its guaranteed that every player is innocent. All we know is that people are still botting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

So are the oldest people on top? That means new people have no chance. If new people are on top veterans have no chance. Imo we need something that everybody can obtain with his account whenever he wants, even if its hard work (and that can not be cheated by using a bot). I also thought abought who has most pets, but thats just p2w. Best solution imo is still the expansion kills or a ranking like the guild rank where everything has an influence: Age of the account, pvp kills, amount of pets, recent activity etc.
    You misunderstood what I wrote, the account age bracket or tier, could have a LB for each bracket/tier. This would give new people a chance, bc veterans would not be categorized there, their account to old.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    You misunderstood what I wrote, the account age bracket or tier, could have a LB for each bracket/tier. This would give new people a chance, bc veterans would not be categorized there, their account to old.
    Oh yes sorry I misunderstood your post. Thats not a bad idea i think. As you said its good for new players, so they can join the lb more easily. What would be the tie splitter? In general a split allows more people to be on the lb if I'm right. Because its prob 25 of each bracket.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 05-20-2019 at 07:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Oh yes sorry I misunderstood your post. Thats not a bad idea i think. As you said its good for new players, so they can join the lb more easily. What would be the tie splitter? In general a split allows more people to be on the lb if I'm right. Because its prob 25 of each bracket.
    I think they should do "Quarterly Kills"that coincides with LB as a tie breaker. As far as botting, just remove kills from hauntlet xD Simple (:
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I think they should do "Quarterly Kills"that coincides with LB as a tie breaker. As far as botting, just remove kills from hauntlet xD Simple (:
    Yes thats a variant of expansion kills and sounds good. You keep your overall pve kills on your profile but they dont count for lb. Besides hauntlet only planar tombs and expansion maps count kills at 71. That seems like the best solution to me atm. Also a new chance for every player who completed all aps every season, perfect for new competitors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Why does everyone think the planar arena is macroed, granted I'm far from the number 1 position, but there is a strategy to it that I spent hours randomly tinkering with the map looking for it before I found it. I dont think the people who are on top of me are macros, they probably simply found a better faster way to kill the bosses than i already have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Why does everyone think that the Planar Arena Leaderboard is "Macroed". Even though I am far from the number 1 position on the leaderboard, I spent hours studying the map before I learned about the strategies that I found to run that map for leaderboard. Because you simply do not understand the secrets to a map, does not mean that others who discovered them are hacking to get it. As for the people who are above me on the leaderboard, I do not think they are macroing, I think they simply found a better way than I currently have to run that map. I will continue to research that map and will keep on doing it until I am number 1.

-Altitude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Why does everyone think that the Planar Arena Leaderboard is "Macroed". Even though I am far from the number 1 position on the leaderboard, I spent hours studying the map before I learned about the strategies that I found to run that map for leaderboard. Because you simply do not understand the secrets to a map, does not mean that others who discovered them are hacking to get it. As for the people who are above me on the leaderboard, I do not think they are macroing, I think they simply found a better way than I currently have to run that map. I will continue to research that map and will keep on doing it until I am number 1.

-Altitude
    not the leaderboard, it was botted during the marvelous event to get tokens, the botters didn't even attack most of the times

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pxoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

not the leaderboard, it was botted during the marvelous event to get tokens, the botters didn't even attack most of the times

I understand now, ty for the insight, I mispoke there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

hes referring to how the door-er for arena is accused of using a macro/ autoclicker to get the fastest door possible lmao

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey guys! I think we got what we needed from this thread. Thank you so much for the info and suggestions. We'll be talking it over as a team to decide the best next steps on this front. Closing it up now!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: