Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Few new ideas

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Few new ideas

Ok so I got 2 ideas that would be great to implement.

1. How about we would be able see time we spended on this game for example I am 2013 player and I would like to know how many hours I have played so if STS don't have this hours counter already in game but just for them it would be great if they implement it and everyone will start from 0h.

2. I just don't understand why STS won't make one easy step to revive PvP it is totally easy just make that awaken on everything don't apply to PvP just to PvE or make 2 types of PvP zones with awaken and without.

Write what you think guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeridor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+69. I agree with both your points

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

If I could see how many hours I play, have played, I would have to seek therapy of some sort!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eatmyshred View Post
    +69. I agree with both your points

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk
    Omg + 69 XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

They are not going to make another pvp zone without awakenings. Thats part of their income, until it can be replaced with another source, its just not going to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

for #2, a system-run-monthly (guild v guild) tournament (with limited time rewards that pass on to winners) would be more plausible.

I believe it wouldn't take much effort to make when you look at the current guild battlegrounds system.
    Last edited by Perceval; 05-09-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    They are not going to make another pvp zone without awakenings. Thats part of their income, until it can be replaced with another source, its just not going to happen.
    AGREED, as much as I would love twink to revive, it just won’t happen. Unless sts makes a new source of income(VANITY AURAS )

Plus twink gear is scarce... I’m in a twink guild level 5-11 (Elite twinks) with over 230 inactive members since “active 400-1300 days ago”*i got pictures Incase you want proof*so you can imagine how much twink gear was lost since 2016. That was just 1 dead guild out of 10-20 that existed during that time...

Still though, I really wish sts didn’t kill off twink. But oh well, right? All good things come to an end. Sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    for #2, a system-run-monthly (guild v guild) tournament (with limited time rewards that pass on to winners) would be more plausible.

I believe it wouldn't take much effort to make when you look at the current guild battlegrounds system.
    Guild v Guild is very interesting and I've done a number of Guild Competition events in Star Legends, Dark Legends and Pocket Legends. Key problem is the ease of leaving, joining Guilds and the ease of kicking members that contributed to the Event win after the lb position is secured. In order to bring this to Arcane Legends the Guild System will need to change in many ways - for instance, you can't join a Guild after leaving a Guild for some period of days (up to a week) and Guilds can kick but they cannot deny rewards to participants... which will take a lot more design to hammer-out.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Guild v Guild is very interesting and I've done a number of Guild Competition events in Star Legends, Dark Legends and Pocket Legends. Key problem is the ease of leaving, joining Guilds and the ease of kicking members that contributed to the Event win after the lb position is secured. In order to bring this to Arcane Legends the Guild System will need to change in many ways - for instance, you can't join a Guild after leaving a Guild for some period of days (up to a week) and Guilds can kick but they cannot deny rewards to participants... which will take a lot more design to hammer-out.
    Well maybe I have an idea to solve this:

-Make participate in those tournament all guilds that has at least 1 year since founding date (for example there will be no feature for the master to click on "participate" if his guild is too new) this prevent the mess of pvp players to create new n new guilds and leaving evrywhere

-Make the reward (badge, banner..) bound guild. Idk how it technically works..but is it possible make it works same way as all furniture guildhall items? When a player leaves guild the item will disappear from the guildhall. If possible make it also for this reward tournament system: if the player leaves guild, the reward will be lost cause it's bound guild. Maybe it's hard do that, idk.

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Well maybe I have an idea to solve this:

-Make participate in those tournament all guilds that has at least 1 year since founding date (for example there will be no feature for the master to click on "participate" if his guild is too new) this prevent the mess of pvp players to create new n new guilds and leaving evrywhere

-Make the reward (badge, banner..) bound guild. Idk how it technically works..but is it possible make it works same way as all furniture guildhall items? When a player leaves guild the item will disappear from the guildhall. If possible make it also for this reward tournament system: if the player leaves guild, the reward will be lost cause it's bound guild. Maybe it's hard do that, idk.
    Seems like it wound't be worth running for an item that belongs to your Guild and not to you. As for Guild age - this doesn't mean very much considering member turnover.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Seems like it wound't be worth running for an item that belongs to your Guild and not to you. As for Guild age - this doesn't mean very much considering member turnover.
    Well if I'm loyal to a guild and I participate in pvp tournament I would be happy to gain something for me and the guild that I'm loyal to, but maybe not all thinks this way.
    Ty for reply =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Hmm you're right

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I agree it would be great to do something like that and boost guild tournaments thx cinco for writing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

All members who were in said guild upon event start receive the items, even if kicked, but if they leave they do not receive items, nor do they receive whatever the prize(s) is(are) if they join a guild during the event.

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Yes please show us how long we have been online. Like Hours:Minutes:Seconds. It is view-able from that blue mage dude in castles.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yes please show us how long we have been online. Like Hours:Minutes:Seconds. It is view-able from that blue mage dude in castles.
    No plans to add an indicator of time spent currently - but for those of you who are curious, if you are an iOS user you can see what the "Screen Time" system application shows you for time spent in each of your applications. Not sure what Android has in this regard - but they probably have something.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

No plans to add an indicator of time spent currently - but for those of you who are curious, if you are an iOS user you can see what the "Screen Time" system application shows you for time spent in each of your applications. Not sure what Android has in this regard - but they probably have something.
    Right xD
    Maybe im the only one who will not be happy to notice all the hours spent in game xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

At the moment android (all versions) do not appear to have a method of viewing screen time of specific apps, nor usage in general

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

+1 daaaam a pvp without awakes, maybe just maybe that can revive pvp. if this happen i rly gon try to make l22-27 pvp active again! since endgames still gonna be p2w even with no awakes tbh. and mage is way too underpowered unless ur a billionaire tbh in l71, i mean what can mage do without ebon? and even with ebon u also need crazy op awakes n gears and with that its still inferior to warrior n rogue.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    AGREED, as much as I would love twink to revive, it just won’t happen. Unless sts makes a new source of income(VANITY AURAS )

Plus twink gear is scarce... I’m in a twink guild level 5-11 (Elite twinks) with over 230 inactive members since “active 400-1300 days ago”*i got pictures Incase you want proof*so you can imagine how much twink gear was lost since 2016. That was just 1 dead guild out of 10-20 that existed during that time...

Still though, I really wish sts didn’t kill off twink. But oh well, right? All good things come to an end. Sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    your idea is good about the vanity aura but idk i think sts felt challenged when it comes to "how sts gonna make more profit" ideas. i tried giving so many ideas about this and also saw so many good ideas from the others but sts ignored 99% of the ideas. i think they still couldnt accept that their profit idea which is awakenings really breaking the game. theyre like " no, your idea is bad. our awakening idea is the BEST".