Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: GL Issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Who merchs in this game for long knows one thing : everything can change. All its a risk. We don't know which movements they gonna take. The auction can be inflated today, and not tomorrow. A item can worth a lot, for long, and totally out of the blue they decide bring back. Or they nerf. Or they bring something new and better.

So even if this inflation happens... In a week, which I think won't make that much different if compared with infested that took months, at some point will be back to normal.
    Season is ending. Probably lvl cap is coming.. New items.. Blablabla...

So instead of worries about a future u don't even know if will happen, enjoy the present and this event that it's being good for mostly of AL community. Bcs many just want have fun, and make their gold.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Who merchs in this game for long knows one thing : everything can change. All its a risk. We don't know which movements they gonna take. The auction can be inflated today, and not tomorrow. A item can worth a lot, for long, and totally out of the blue they decide bring back. Or they nerf. Or they bring something new and better.

So even if this inflation happens... In a week, which I think won't make that much different if compared with infested that took months, at some point will be back to normal.

So instead of worries about a future u don't even know if will happen, enjoy the present and this event that it's being good for mostly of AL community. Bcs many just want have fun, and make their gold.

I completely agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post

And by many you mean the select few who have high gold loot like yourself .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazaajaba View Post
    I’m rocking low gl and you don’t see me complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

You need to relax please. No need to over react. @Valkiryas

This event will not hurt the economy at all, we already have many ways for gold sinks and many methods for gold sinks.

This event is only 1 week long, while infested/hydra are permanent maps, that's why changes happened to those 2 elite raid maps. i don't know why you're freaking out xd

It's not the end of the world. You should be grateful sts gifted us such a fun and rewarding event.

I don't understand why you guys complain about events being "Boring and unrewarding" and when sts makes rewarding and fun events, you Still Complain.

No one will be satisifed. Now, enjoy this amazing, healthy event. It's okay to smile and enjoy yourself.

Name:  Flamesofanger is not amused meme.png
Views: 271
Size:  195.3 KB
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 05-09-2019 at 10:06 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    You need to relax please. No need to over react. @Valkiryas

This event will not hurt the economy at all, we already have many ways for gold sinks and many methods for gold sinks.

You need to calm down and enjoy this event, it's not the end of the world. You should be grateful sts gifted us such a fun and rewarding event.

I don't understand why you guys complain about events being "Boring and unrewarding" and when sts makes rewarding and fun events, you Still Complain.

No one will be satisifed. Now, enjoy this amazing, healthy event. It's okay to smile and enjoy yourself.
    Well said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazaajaba View Post
    I have only 190%, with a dragon I never sell since mausoleum. And 2 items borrowed from my friends. So no, I'm not part of this selected group. But I'm very pleased with this chance of making gold. Even if to me 1m takes 2/3hrs and to others takes minutes. I'm doing my part and playing...
    Gold loot it's being part of this game for a long time. I saved my dragon for years.. So...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Anyone who has had a class in economics will understand that increasing the amount of gold in the game does not translate to you being richer. Instead, you have just made the gold you had previously less valuable. Let's say you had 10m before this event, that same 10m can now be farmed in a shorter amount of time. Thus the 10m you had before that you worked so hard for has just lost a significant portion of its value since it is so much easier to obtain.

Not trying to say this event is bad, as it gives many new players the experience of being rich, but please keep in mind that with events like this will result in hyperinflation and make it even more difficult for new players to afford things since they can't even farm this event if they wanted too.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I think one week isn't that big amount of time. Plus I haven't seen so many f2p players active I am happy from this, half of my guild didn't even sleep bcs of it xD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeridor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post

Let's be clear, 100K per run it's insane, a lot of people is making 5M per hour, how that can be healthy for this game?

5M for 5 hours per day it's 25M per day and that for 7 days it's 125M for this event, that's wrong, usually I don't complain about events but this is too much, this will ruin the economy as Plat Farmers did.

Developers, please review this and if it was intended like this please don't repeat it anymore.

Took years to fix the plat farmers issue and this will take some months as well.

Valky.
    This is an amazing event for everyone and I love it but

I agree with your concerns and it is a reasonable one. However, the correct solution would be to cap gold loot at 300% instead of reducing the gold drop.

This way the poor players benefits and so does the rich but the income gap is not significant. People with 500gl including myself makin 2m/h which is insane.

The gold poor players makes from this event won’t matter if everything triples in price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I like this event at all but if you think about it, the NEWBIES and anyone BELOW LEVEL 60 will suffer the WORST consequences of this inflation. Don't just think about yourselves ppl!! smh. Also, don't even get me reasoned with the gold you lose with ebon weapons.. it's the price you CHOSE to pay..

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I’ve got mixed feelings about it . At first I thought it was too much but the more I thought about it I sort of understand. I know several f2p people who quit the game because the new arcane weapons were just too expensive. I also know plat buyers who quit because they opened thousands of crates and wasn’t able to loot any Ebon weapons. Now suddenly sts drops 2 events, one that flooded the market with ebon weapons . And now this one making it possible for people to farm the gold to buy them.. it seems like maybe they are trying to fix the mistake of making ebon weapons drop too low to start. And I mean.. it’s pretty cool doing random runs and seeing more people enjoying the new arcane weapons

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Open your eyes this was done due to the backlash sts received for making ebon weapons cheaper now the price of these weapons is going to go up again and you guys are going to whine again about the 80 mil weapons right here in GD.
    Think about the low level players that don't have access to this event, they have to put up with inflated prices because of this for months to come.
    This game is all about endgame i know that but why does a endgame event has to screw up the game for low level players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Hello everyone,

Today was launched the Pirates event, with a huge amount of gold, but, how this will affect the game economy?

Let's be clear, 100K per run it's insane, a lot of people is making 5M per hour, how that can be healthy for this game?

Attachment 177483

5M for 5 hours per day it's 25M per day and that for 7 days it's 125M for this event, that's wrong, usually I don't complain about events but this is too much, this will ruin the economy as Plat Farmers did.

Developers, please review this and if it was intended like this please don't repeat it anymore.

Took years to fix the plat farmers issue and this will take some months as well.

Valky.

I want to say the pirate show is the best booty after the egg show. where rich players get very rich and poor players enjoy / have fun. it's true that if gold easily the price of goods must go up, you think that this event makes everyone happy this is balance, I'm sure that after this event we will look forward to a more extraordinary event, believing that everything will be fine, gold is easy to lose therefore they made this event 1 week

making a little nerf is not wrong considering the map event is very simple, to avoid exploitation please lower the gold
    Last edited by Mastah; 05-10-2019 at 12:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

In the name of sweet mary stop complaining, 100k is alot but its only the few select rich kids making that much.
    Stop trying to ruin it for everyone u buzzkill. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

bruh awake event a while back was a huge gold sink, this is making back up for it, sts definitely gonna come up w/ more gold sinks in the future, dw...
    in the meantime, enjoy the high drops c:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello everyone,

Today was launched the Pirates event, with a huge amount of gold, but, how this will affect the game economy?

Attachment 177483

Valky.

Valkiryas, you could have just erased my ign in the screenshot.. So I guess that's why you leave pt. What I gave you was just the range. Drops are random. The 129k occured only once and that's the highest I got with 740%gl. It rarely drop for 80k+ for me. Lowest I got as of now is 18k. I don't get 100k every run. I'm f2p and esg runner so I invested in gold loot but that doesn't mean I'm rich. It cost me all my gold and took me years before I got my gold loot gear. And to be honest, all the gold I spent on my gl gear, until now I wasn't able to retrieve back. I'm aware that it's risky to invest in gold loot but it's a choice I made. I'm very grateful to Sts for this wonderful event. Don't know if they gonna nerf it or not but still I'm thankful that they made this event.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chaedi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chaedi View Post
    Valkiryas, you could have just erased my ign in the screenshot.. So I guess that's why you leave pt. What I gave you was just the range. Drops are random. The 129k occured only once and that's the highest I got with 740%gl. It rarely drop for 80k+ for me. Lowest I got as of now is 18k. I don't get 100k every run. I'm f2p and esg runner so I invested in gold loot but that doesn't mean I'm rich. It cost me all my gold and took me years before I got my gold loot gear. And to be honest, all the gold I spent on my gl gear, until now I wasn't able to retrieve back. I'm aware that it's risky to invest in gold loot but it's a choice I made. I'm very grateful to Sts for this wonderful event. Don't know if they gonna nerf it or not but still I'm thankful that they made this event.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Snitch

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Eatmyshred; 05-10-2019 at 03:06 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

ololo gold sellers complaining about "ruined economy"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post: