Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: GL Issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I'm a f2p player I am not rich but I spent all my fortune on good gold awakened gears and I farm ESG to get some gold.i am extremely thankful about this event cause I have never seen such huge loots like this ty sts.even though the gold looted is huge sts would implement a huge gold sink where gold would be sunk.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Made 60m in easter event, could make 100m+ with this event, I have more gold than I can spend from just 3 weeks worth of farm. Its not only unfair for players who farm maus/esg all day long but also it makes all other gold farming methods irrelevent. Its all about events now, no more "main" game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    Made 60m in easter event, could make 100m+ with this event, I have more gold than I can spend from just 3 weeks worth of farm. Its not only unfair for players who farm maus/esg all day long but also it makes all other gold farming methods irrelevent. Its all about events now, no more "main" game.
    It ain’t unfair to anyone since all players benefits from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

People who are against gl event must be the ones not runni g lol...listen to the ones who are running sts..they are enjoying

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Guys there's nothing be happy about. First rain of ebons, and now this. Its obvious shutdown is near and sts wants everyone to enjoy last moments in al.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Only rich players complain about economy/inflation. Poor players are happy and farming.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk
    True 😂 Hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Guys there's nothing be happy about. First rain of ebons, and now this. Its obvious shutdown is near and sts wants everyone to enjoy last moments in al.
    Lol you have no clue what your talking about. Im pretty sure sts has a plan like usual. We get a new expansion this year, and im sure these 'changes' were made for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's why they called it"GOLD RUSH"event tho..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

It's so funny that most of the people complaining, are the same people who said multiple times that they're quitting this game, because it's "Not rewarding and very boring".

And they just keep coming back to complain more, and then WHEN there is a rewarding & fun event. They STILL complain!

It's hilarious, when there is something good, they still find something to complain about. Lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Gold Rush!!! It's all good. Happy to make money like this. It is very rewarding to run for an hour and make a mil or 2 or 3 or 4. Whatever you are making is good.

Although I do believe I saw a bot or two while running XD It can't ever be good enough STS. I love u for putting up with our noise & still giving us contest we love to complain about.

Just so you know thx..

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Gold spent on *Gold Loot awaken* brings fruits.

*This event is best. *

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    It's so funny that most of the people complaining, are the same people who said multiple times that they're quitting this game, because it's "Not rewarding and very boring".

And they just keep coming back to complain more, and then WHEN there is a rewarding & fun event. They STILL complain!

It's hilarious, when there is something good, they still find something to complain about. Lmao.
    IKR, it’s annoying haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If u dont have gold loot like that guys from ss wich has 600%+ u dont get 100k avergae per map.So stop complaing cuz i get with 200% gl like 20k

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank u so much developers!!! Dont listen to those guys who complain about the event. This event is the best.. WE LOVE IT (most of us do) !!!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

The purpose of the event is to put significant gold into the economy. It is possible that "too much gold" is being created. We will determine this by reviewing the gold data today.
    Having gone through countless award adjustments like this in the past my gut is saying: drop the minimum gold amount by a lot, drop the max by a little and thus increase RNG to smooth things out.

Arcane Legends does indeed have plenty of gold sinks. The game certainly will get the gold back (especially with stuff that's coming up later this year). Merchant concerns about inflation are a different story - and largely on solid ground. In virtual economies hyperinflation affects market confidence to an extreme degree. Academically speaking the biggest difference between Arlor and Wall Street is that there is never a real need to sell items in a virtual economy; versus real life where everything is perishable to some degree and must sell at a regular cadence before losing all of its value.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The purpose of the event is to put significant gold into the economy. It is possible that "too much gold" is being created. We will determine this by reviewing the gold data today.
    Having gone through countless award adjustments like this in the past my gut is saying: drop the minimum gold amount by a lot, drop the max by a little and thus increase RNG to smooth things out.

Arcane Legends does indeed have plenty of gold sinks. The game certainly will get the gold back (especially with stuff that's coming up later this year). Merchant concerns about inflation are a different story - and largely on solid ground. In virtual economies hyperinflation affects market confidence to an extreme degree. Academically speaking the biggest difference between Arlor and Wall Street is that there is never a real need to sell items in a virtual economy; versus real life where everything is perishable to some degree and must sell at a regular cadence before losing all of its value.
    So the gold drop stays?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

I see, i understand Cinco. Thanks for clarifying things!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    This is pretty much what's happening in this event.

I don't like to say it, but this is a terrible event, and I am definitely not a rich guy. I had 300k a few weeks ago, and farmed Mausoleum during Marveolus event; I made around 3m in a few days (maybe a week). Now in this event I made 4m+ in just about an hour of farming.

I don't see how this event is helping anyone. Everything will be overpriced after this event, and everyone who missed this event will be punished to pay those high prices of items.

While you may argue that we should be active if we want to be rich and bla bla bla, considering we are going through these dark times of botters and macro users, this event just becomes ridiculous.

Instead of punishing botters and macro users, STS have decided to give them heaven. I wonder how many of them made 20m+ while sleeping?
    Retired

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post

I don't like to say it, but this is a terrible event, and I am definitely not a rich guy. I had 300k a few weeks ago, and farmed Mausoleum during Marveolus event; I made around 3m in a few days (maybe a week). Now in this event I made 4m+ in just about an hour of farming.

I don't see how this event is helping anyone. Everything will be overpriced after this event, and everyone who missed this event will be punished to pay those high prices of items.

While you may argue that we should be active if we want to be rich and bla bla bla, considering we are going through these dark times of botters and macro users, this event just becomes ridiculous.

Instead of punishing botters and macro users, STS have decided to give them heaven. I wonder how many of them made 20m+ while sleeping?
    So you're saying that the best sources of gold should be the permanent maps?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post

What items are you talking about? Because item prices are mainly based off drop rates. Take zhulong for example, reason why it’s so expensive is because the drop rate is crazy low for it. The gold in this event won’t affect the price of any items.