Thread: Deep marsh issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Deep marsh issue

Deep marsh is taking long to open from past few months. It use to open every 2nd or 3rd day then it turned into once a week and now it opens after more than a week, the last one took around 10 days. I have two requests:
    1) Please make deep marsh available minimum twice a week like it use to be.
    2) Make it level 71 only, many low level players (level 41, 50, 56) joined us in random yesterday, I dont know how they do it but please stop them because they just leech and cause inconvenience.

Thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

level 41 50 56 cant join randomly to lvl71 in pve, its ur guildie or friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Maybe if there was something worth farming in the normal marsh it wouldn't take forever to open.

I'd propose adding a gold loot drop to the boss or mobs in-line with esg and maus hourly income (higher drop because the map takes longer but avg the same over time) after all why would you run a harder map that's less profitable? Not for spirit gears that's for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    level 41 50 56 cant join randomly to lvl71 in pve, its ur guildie or friend
    Well I dont have any friends or guildie that is not level 71, but if that is how they join then it is a bug that should be fixed because players cannot join/enter other maps that they haven't unlocked, and the last I checked the fester raids and deep marsh unlocks at level 71.

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    Maybe if there was something worth farming in the normal marsh it wouldn't take forever to open.

I'd propose adding a gold loot drop to the boss or mobs in-line with esg and maus hourly income (higher drop because the map takes longer but avg the same over time) after all why would you run a harder map that's less profitable? Not for spirit gears that's for sure.
    Good point but I guess people prefer farming gold in esg over maus because the map is small and you can skip to boss easily.
    Adding gold or loot to swamp will make it like deep marsh, now how many people do you see running deep marsh for gold farming?None. So I don't think gold or loots can revive swamp, unless they remove gold from esg and make the swamp map small.

Players only want access to deep marsh now to finish their APs so I request the devs to make it accessible for the players more often.

-Thank you both for your view.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post

Good point but I guess people prefer farming gold in esg over maus because the map is small and you can skip to boss easily.
    Adding gold or loot to swamp will make it like deep marsh, now how many people do you see running deep marsh for gold farming?None. So I don't think gold or loots can revive swamp, unless they remove gold from esg and make the swamp map small.

Players only want access to deep marsh now to finish their APs so I request the devs to make it accessible for the players more often.

-Thank you both for your view.
    I agree the maps are long and a bit boring, but if mobs dropped gold on a par with Maus mobs I'm sure many more would choose to run there as there are many high density pulls at marsh. Also you can farm PvE kills in marsh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Unhappy

I would really appreciate if anyone can look into this
    Its been 7 days and the bar is not even half way:

Name:  bar.PNG
Views: 176
Size:  90.0 KB