Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gl nerf issues in event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Gl nerf issues in event

The nerf is way too low, players without gl is basically gaining pet and potions gold, 1k highest gold they loot. I get that few “10%” of al population doesn’t like the event and “90%” of the players really enjoyed the event how it was before the nerf. A lot of players would agree to atleast shorten the days the event will last to Monday. Many players that I came across while running after the event was nerf was beyond disappointed because they literally can’t gain anything without their pets eating the gold they make or even spend the gold the earn on pots.

Wouldn’t it be more fair to atleast end the event Monday without nerf, rather than causing players without gl (massive majority) to stop running event entirely because of the low drop rates for gold. I’m sure many players would agree with this, not speaking for myself but speaking for all the players I came across who were disappointed that the event has been nerf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

or maybe just put limit gold farm per day

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

still running event and making good golds while u crying here

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    still running event and making good golds while u crying here
    Not everyone has +300% gl We are not crying, we want to do something for ourselves.
    Plat players always happy because spends money and gets gold easily.
    I know so many plat players who think that F2P players should worship them because they are getting items thanks to themselves lol.
    We all had a chance to have a good time in AL as F2P players but now, thanks to STS, we lost our chance again. Plat players will continue to behave like the Gods of AL and they just tell us that "Worship us you stupid poor player ahahahaha"

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tsuchii For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Creepiest View Post
    or maybe just put limit gold farm per day
    This is a good idea

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

It's nice to know Cinco understands how economics works. Not to say anybody is stupid but those who focused only on the present of how much gold they were looting havnt thought about the future. Let's say the devs kept the gold loot the same and everyone had farmed 30m by the end of this event. What would happen then? People would be bidding higher for items now which ultimately only punishes the newer players who were unable to farm the event. An arcane artifact that was 10m before this event would possibly double in price due to the huge influx of gold.

It's simple supply vs demand. When the supply of gold is large the demand of items (such as artifacts) increases. And since there is for the most part a fixed number of artifacts currently, the price goes up to counter the increase in supply of gold.

If anything the people who were worried about the high gold drops were not trying to prevent people from making gold. They were looking out for the new players as well as the overall economical health of the game.
    Last edited by Spheresome; 05-10-2019 at 12:49 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Please rollback the nerf...its not fun anymore with low gl

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Animesh 123 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchii View Post
    We all had a chance to have a good time in AL as F2P players but now, thanks to STS, we lost our chance again.
    whos mistake that u lost ur chance, as f2p i've made around 30m at this event already (1 day), its almost same as i making at regular events usually per 1-2weeks

Plat players will continue to behave like the Gods of AL and they just tell us that "you stupid poor player ahahahaha"
    while i'm reading ur last comments - i can tell u same even if im not plat player lmao
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 05-10-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Not everyone has +300% gl We are not crying, we want to do something for ourselves.
    Plat players always happy because spends money and gets gold easily.
    I know so many plat players who think that F2P players should worship them because they are getting items thanks to themselves lol.
    We all had a chance to have a good time in AL as F2P players but now, thanks to STS, we lost our chance again. Plat players will continue to behave like the Gods of AL and they just tell us that "Worship us you stupid poor player ahahahaha"

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Same, many players get insulted because of how less gold they have compared to other player. This is an opportunity not just for f2p player but p2w players as well, it honestly benefits both sides. Atleast now f2p players could gain the items or come close to gaining the item that they never had the opportunity to gain before this event. But now that opportunity has come to a close, nerfing the drop rate caused a large amount players to stop play event and run esg. While some players go offline to wait til goblin event.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vivt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    It's nice to know Cinco understands how economics works. Not to say anybody is stupid but those who focused only on the present of how much gold they were looting havnt thought about the future. Let's say the devs kept the gold loot the same and everyone had farmed 30m by the end of this event. What would happen then? People would be bidding higher for items now which ultimately only punishes the newer players who were unable to farm the event. An arcane artifact that was 10m before this event would possibly double in price due to the huge influx of gold.

It's simple supply vs demand. When the supply of gold is large the demand of items (such as artifacts) increases. And since there is for the most part a fixed number of artifacts currently, the price goes up to counter the increase in supply of gold.

If anything the people who were worried about the high gold drops were not trying to prevent people from making gold. They were looking out for the new players as well as the overall economical health of the game.
    Precisely, thanks dude. Inflation can be a b, and is something that should be avoided. The thing that isn't ok is the loot change afer already establishing the crate loot and the crates have literally been sold out every two hours of the event within less than a minute, plus the lootables, meaning several people have missed their chance at one of the two arcanite alchemy recipes

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

They should’ve just kept the event the way it was but end it on Monday.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimcry View Post
    Exactly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimcry View Post
    Right right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Right right +1
    finish on Monday and raise the drop

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itachii View Post
    Right right +1
    finish on Monday and raise the drop
    Unfair to those who can't play 24/7 this weekend.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

AL is a free to play game. But to keep up with the big dogs you will need to spend money...

Even with this event the economy would have favored players using real money. It's just the way the game is designed. $$$ > Time

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Gl nerf issues in event

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    AL is a free to play game. But to keep up with the big dogs you will need to spend money...

Even with this event the economy would have favored players using real money. It's just the way the game is designed. $$$ > Time

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
    Couldn’t have said it any better. Most people wouldn’t understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I think decision has been taken. Altough op gold loot was available for almost 24 hours the consequences would be too catastrophic if this could go on for an entire week. Some people already farmed 50m, many did 25m+. Ok we like gain gold but this was way too much. I didn't make so huge amount of gold and it's not for this reason I think a nerf was necessary..I would have loved too to make 300m this week but cmon..the consequences would be a disaster for the economy and for future players who missed this event that will not be abke to afford a single decent weapon for capped maps/pvp.
    Actually gold loot is way lower than before, but it's still higher than what we get in maus and elite soutern gates, so basicly still worth running.
    Make it staying op during weekend would benefit me, but what about all people who work during weekend? It was not gonna be fair this way.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I think decision has been taken. Altough op gold loot was available for almost 24 hours the consequences would be too catastrophic if this could go on for an entire week. Some people already farmed 50m, many did 25m+. Ok we like gain gold but this was way too much. I didn't make so huge amount of gold and it's not for this reason I think a nerf was necessary..I would have loved too to make 300m this week but cmon..the consequences would be a disaster for the economy and for future players who missed this event that will not be abke to afford a single decent weapon for capped maps/pvp.
    Actually gold loot is way lower than before, but it's still higher than what we get in maus and elite soutern gates, so basicly still worth running.
    Make it staying op during weekend would benefit me, but what about all people who work during weekend? It was not gonna be fair this way.
    Very well said. Its still profitable event, very profitable this is exaggerating.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

both announcement threads are closed so i'll post here.
    "It's going to be reduced a bit; not a lot" - this is not a correct statement. i didn't expected devs to say incorrect things. especially for sensitive things like nerfs. imo, should be said how it is - "It's going to be reduced by a lot"
    the nerf is about 50% (the people/guildies i talked with, agree with me). with the added RNG in drops, i think its even a little bigger nerf that a half, in the long run.
    you guys did many nice things lately, and ruin all the good feelings i accumulated for the game with something like this. these nerfs always happen, and i hate them form deep within.
    and the assertion that the event is still "excellent" is not a correct one either. it's only "good" now. increase the gold drops with 25-30% from what is now, in it still can become "great".
    this is what i think

29. The Following User Says Thank You to voidPtr For This Useful Post: