Thread: Events

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Events

Gonna keep it short and simple. Basically I came back to this game after a year break, started from scratch and after easter event I was able to afford ebon bow, venom set, mire artifact of shadow, 20 noble finess jewels and my gear had a total of 25-27% dex. All that from just 1 event and 2 weeks of mausoleum. Then 1 week later gold loot event, where you can earn over 2m per hour. At that point I lost motivation to keep on playing, everything was just handed to me on a silver plating, I no longer needed to play the game since I had all the gear I wanted in just 2 weeks worth of farm. Maybe I missunderstood the genre, but i thought MMORPG games are all about grinding your way to top. So my suggestion is: Don't hold our hands, keep things off balance and make "main" game interesteing. By off balanced I mean don't make every played special, only those who put time and effort into this game should be rich and powerful, not players who just tuned in. And keep main game interesting because most players play only events, add more aps and items that you could grind.
    The damage was done and I am going to quit, I mostly played it for nostalgia anyway.
    Last edited by Alkif; 05-10-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well I would say STS did this events bcs there is new expansion coming soon so they wanted that almost everyone would have some good gear prepare for it I would guess. So if we think about it I guess new expansion will be something really special and funny time consuming.
    + There is always something to do in arcane legends I am 2013 player have millions of gold and I still play this game a lot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeridor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    Gonna keep it short and simple. Basically I came back to this game after a year break, started from scratch and after easter event I was able to afford ebon bow, venom set, mire artifact of shadow, 20 noble finess jewels and my gear had a total of 25-27% dex. All that from just 1 event and 2 weeks of mausoleum. Then 1 week later gold loot event, where you can earn over 2m per hour. At that point I lost motivation to keep on playing, everything was just handed to me on a silver plating, I no longer needed to play the game since I had all the gear I wanted in just 2 weeks worth of farm. Maybe I missunderstood the genre, but i thought MMORPG games are all about grinding your way to top. So my suggestion is: Don't hold our hands, keep things off balance and make "main" game interesteing. By off balanced I mean don't make every played special, only those who put time and effort into this game should be rich and powerful, not players who just tuned in. And keep main game interesting because most players play only events, add more aps and items that you could grind.
    The damage was done and I am going to quit, I mostly played it for nostalgia anyway.
    Welp its been a year and im still poor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Lol, so essentially you returned to the game, meaning you already understood most of the mechanics, where to and where to not farm to make profit, how to make profit and what to do with your profit. Because you used common sense and previous experience to make rapid progress you killed the fun of the game for yourself and as a result you want to quit because things are too "friendly"? hmmm.