Thread: Week long event? Maybe month long events too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Week long event? Maybe month long events too

I like the week long event and hope to see more. as well as month long events going on at the same time. Adding in holiday day and week end bonus events. Name:  IMG_0110.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  399.6 KBName:  IMG_0111.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  105.8 KB. I like the new event environment also this event gives a use for exlirs. The group event mode makes it pretty fair for all classes if you find a good group. Having random daily blessing at the start of this event is the only turn of because depending on your luck you can get 3x combo and clear Uber fast vs having 1.5. It works out cause everyone have same odds of getting blessing.

Also I think having daily max cap and possible ties might encourage people who work , go to school or even those who are parent have a better playing field. (Max cap only for some events like month long).

I would really love to see a max daily points cap on some of the events. Not all but some. So like if max cap daily points is equal to total of what you can get with best gear in say like 5hrs or less (1 hr would be perfect for me) of game play. This would work well I think with weekly plus monthly events going on at same. So that we can switch up what we would like to do or merch or just chat with friends, and not have to worry about our score.

If not that’s cool cause there is the gold farming event for 50k points I think and we have plenty of time to casually play and get it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I don't think limiting points to a set amount per day is a good idea - I could name numerous people who would all finish the event with an identical score.

Plus, the bots would dominate the leaderboards if this was to be implemented. As it stands currently, the legit players tend to get a higher score than the bots simply because they play more.. a lot of people don't have the resources/craftiness to leave bots running 24/7. However, if a score cap was added in I can almost guarantee the top 25 would be pretty much completely filled with bots.

The idea of the top 25 amount of people getting extra rewards is a good way to encourage people to play the event, and, it encourages healthy competitiveness within the game; which is something we have not had in a long long time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Yeah your right I forgot about bots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk