Thread: Class Balancing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Class Balancing

Hey, so i just wanna give some suggestion for classes since in my opinion its nowhere near "balance"

1. Buffing mage - yep, i just think that mage is way too weak compared to warrior n rogue since mage used to beat warriors and its close to 0 chance rn, and rogues pretty much can kill mage easily ( im talkin abt the same level of gears ) in my opinion, they should .make thunder crits more (i mean its not fair when rogues can 1 shot, even do 50% hp with shield on and rogues got high crit unlike mage.. +shields = mage's life ( well at least this is for 90% mage players, cus the 10% are those crazy rich players that gon spend 200m just for awakes ) and maybe increase all skill damage? when i say increase i mean like just a bit to make it able to hurt rogues/tanks. increasing shield affectiveness, yea i mean rogues canjust aimshot and boom 50% hp lose with shield. and some of them even hits through nekro aa, and cmon mages with below 4k dmg ( im talkim abt those mages that got money to buy gears and ebon but not enuf money to spend 100-200m just for crazy op awakes ) cant even do more than 20-30% damage to them, and even mages with ebon can be killed by tainted rogues, so for an example 50m rogues can beat 80-100m mages. which is kinda unfair, mage needs crazy tons of money to be able to pvp ( im not saying rogues dont use alot of money but with only good gears and nekro/ pets with cotton aa they can beat mages ) and ofc by this im not talking about those billionaire mages like lamp for example.

2. nerf and buffs for rogue - in my opinion aimshot is just way too powerfull, why not reduce the crit damage? like for example imma mage w around 8k hp, 6k armor and 4k dmg, and bruh tainted rogues can 1 hit me without shield, and 50percent+ with shield, like maybe reduce aimshot damage so that its not able to 1 shot atleast, and maybe decrease razor damage but increase its duration, buff nox dot damage, but basically the main point is to make rogues unable to 1shot with aimshot just to make pvp more fun ( i know u guys know that guy whose 1v1ing u, u killed them but they always respawn and that the chance to kill u while ur shield is on cd ) well as u all know almost everyone makr rogues nowadays just because its crazy op.

3. Tanks - tbh i dont know what to say about tanks.. cus tbh a tank shud have armor, mana and health, but nowadays tank dont even use their brain on mana since they got more than enough mana ( i remember those times when tanks needs to carefully use those skills and venge timings just to be able to beat other classes in 1v1 before drainin their mana to 0, yea pvp used to make us use our brains, but now its just simple targetting and ebon reflects ) and tanks with aegis are pretty much immortal.. but if i actually ask em to nerf aegis ebon.. that means im arrogant cause ebon aegis is very usefull in pve like running maus, but its overpowered in pvp and i know its not possible to nerf a weapon in pvp and buff in pve. like fr idek what to suggest about warrior, maybe decrease in damage if they got no plans of nerfing aegis in pvp or reduce heal effectiveness/duration. just to make tanks play more of their role "tank" cause rn tank is not their role, id call em beast.

and again this is just my opinion and suggestion no hard feelings, feel free to write down ur opinions too.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Nice point, but who said war its mean to do no damage? There should be 2 kind of wars tanky and damage depending on weapon hes using sword = damage and shield =tanky or why there are 2 kinds? I think you r are right about aegis in pvp its a bit too much pvp talking, but i wouldnt want sts nerf at that point it become useless. Tanks needs some buff honestly, vengeful blood its outdated nowdays since there r pets that gives 25% dmg .. and doesent stack with the 25% of venegefulblood theres something wrong imo tanks need some skills update. Also nowdays there are mages and rogues with a really close armor to tanks one i dont know if thats right .. maybe tanks with shield should have way higher armor and tanks with sword less make the diff more relevant. Rogues aim shot been over powered since always, sts nerfed their dmg in pvp to make it balance but they r still able to one shot another rogue or mages maybe an aim shot nerf only in pvp would be solution like instead of 250%crit damage make it 200%. Mages well they r so tanky with that shield they r good , maybe just a little skills buff? Not sure about it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

oh lol, one more thread by crying cheap mage + same warrior.
    just "balance" ur trash 71 pvp, which already ruined and where all procs ignores armor, but dont touch twinks with ur "nerfs/buffs"
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 05-11-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    oh lol, one more thread by crying cheap mage + same warrior.
    just "balance" ur trash 71 pvp, which already ruined and where all procs ignores armor, but dont touch twinks with ur "nerfs/buffs"
    U get the point, basically if u want to balance and make 71 active we need a big update. All the things that avaunt said are correct and need to be adjusted and tested by devs.
    Anyways with this lv 71 arcane weapons pvp endgame will be dead for sure even after a
    Update. Aegis proc and daggers procs are far above everything, and ignore armor so basically can't be prevented, if they want make lv 71 alive a great balance of ebons is needed.
    Maybe take a look of old pvp levels, they need less adjustment. Some buff in damage of mages and tanks, and a debuff of armor damage reduction effect.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    basically if u want to balance and make 71 active we need a big update. All the things that avaunt said are correct and need to be adjusted and tested by devs.
    no, i dont care about it anymore (devs too btw), just gave suggestion: dont touch lower lvls when they will make those "adjusts"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yeah i well, i said my opinion tbh idc of twink stuffs .. all i care is endgame. There are new op weapons pets and stuff .. skills need be updated and balanced. Yes ebons need a balance too and also i would like to see more than 4 skills and also new skills (not talking about ultimate and masteries i mean real skills)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

The game is breaking itself. Too many overpowering items and too many people with easy grab gold.

As for your thread, cap 41 and all level caps under that were balanced. Where rogue kills tank, tank kills mage, and mage kills rogue. Ever since cap 46, the “balanced” system has become rather dysfunctional. Where warrior can now kill rogue and mage. Then all threw 61 is when rogue was top killer again. The only cap where mage was actually “good” was cap 36, but a super geared rogue could still kill the mage(sometimes). But OVERALL best balanced Level was cap 36. No questions asked.

Wish STS did a new level cap/expansion every 2 years. So that they would have more time think/make a proper expansion. While having small events to keep us busy. And releasing new slightly stronger weapons/ armors with each major event like they’ve done in the past in 2014 with Elon bulwark(ursoths assault) shrieking bonesaw(Halloween event) frost bulwark(winter event). But it’s too late now new cap 76 XD smh sts, smh... maybe if they disable awakening in pvp maps.

Pvp would revive hopefully, but I wonder how it will impact the economy. I know awakening gem prices will drop drastically. Pets/house buffs would rise since demand would be high. Prices of gears would drop and sky rocket all at the same time. It sure beats what we have now. That’s for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    The game is breaking itself. Too many overpowering items and too many people with easy grab gold.

As for your thread, cap 41 and all level caps under that were balanced. Where rogue kills tank, tank kills mage, and mage kills rogue. Ever since cap 46, the “balanced” system has become rather dysfunctional. Where warrior can now kill rogue and mage. Then all threw 61 is when rogue was top killer again. The only cap where mage was actually “good” was cap 36, but a super geared rogue could still kill the mage(sometimes). But OVERALL best balanced Level was cap 36. No questions asked.

Wish STS did a new level cap/expansion every 2 years. So that they would have more time think/make a proper expansion. While having small events to keep us busy. And releasing new slightly stronger weapons/ armors with each major event like they’ve done in the past in 2014 with Elon bulwark(ursoths assault) shrieking bonesaw(Halloween event) frost bulwark(winter event). But it’s too late now new cap 76 XD smh sts, smh... maybe if they disable awakening in pvp maps.

Pvp would revive hopefully, but I wonder how it will impact the economy. I know awakening gem prices will drop drastically. Pets/house buffs would rise since demand would be high. Prices of gears would drop and sky rocket all at the same time. It sure beats what we have now. That’s for sure.
    Agree. Especially the part when u said that expansion held every 2yrs. Not every year

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Mages definitely need a buff