Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Lightbulb Daily Quests

Hello ,

The "Quests" that can be found in the Menu, are empty, and have no use unless there is a limited-time event.
    So I was thinking, maybe making "Daily Quests" a thing, would be neat. Close to the Nightly Reward that we collect every 24hours, the Daily Quests are quests that you could complete, to gain a specific amount of Gold and XP.

The quests are easy, simple, and they reset everyday.

Examples:

1) Complete Kain's Crest campaign ( Could be any other campaign )

2) Kill 25 Zombies, Kill 25 Toxic Zombies, Kill 25 Wolves, Kill 25 Skeletons, Kill 10 Ghosts, Kill 10 Special Soldiers. ( Could be any amount of kills & different enemies, this is just an example. Plus not all of them at once, only one type of enemies daily is what's ment to be said )

3) Visit The Hospital and The Cemetery in the same day ( Could be anywhere else )

4) List an item in the Auction house.

5) Get a kill in PvP or Get Crown in death match arena ( Could be anything that is PvP wise)

A random quest everyday from the ones mentioned above or different ones ofcourse.
    There are many things to do in the game, these are just examples of how simple these Daily Quests can be.

Now, the prize. Or more like the reward for Completing a Daily Quest.

The reward definitely shouldn't be unavailing that even new players don't benefit from it. *Cough* 5k gold from the nightly reward *Cough*
    The reward depends on how challenging the Daily Quest was, or it could be the same reward for every Quest whatever it is. But most importantly, The Reward : 50k - 100k gold + 1k XP.

I know, it's not like 100k gold is very useful to most of us, but I'm speaking of (new players and the people who struggle to get started) wise. That amount of gold would mean alot, they could easily afford blood packs and necessary elixers to level up, etc. Big thanks to Cinco for increasing the amount of gold we can get in the Black Cat Lounge, but let's be real, it's gonna take a new player a while until he/she fully benefits from that area.
    First they have to buy any forbidden elixer from the crypt or the hidden club, let's say 25k (The Cheapest one)
    They have to be high level and have decent gear or they will be too weak to fight.
    They have to forge and get gold loot which takes alot of gold to do so, so they can be able to make a decent amount of gold.

What I'm trying to say is, we do need to have a source in the game that doesn't require all those steps to be making gold. Many new players come to the game, find it that hard to get started so they just leave. I personally help any new players that seek guidance and I'm sure many others do, but that's not enough because in the end new players want to experience the game not run around for donations and help.

Thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by Purifysoul; 05-11-2019 at 06:44 PM.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post: