Thread: Ideas about events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Ideas about events

sts should release all event teaser starting 1 month before event. and please release the official guide 1 week earlier. releasing the official guide 1 day before event isnt that good because if its 1 week earlier at least we can financially prepared. some players mostly new players got misguided because they dont know what really happening. usually theyre like "how to play this event". and at the same time they need to read the official guide on the first day of the event(wasting their time to understand it). also, if its 1 week earlier we all can discuss about it and you also can nerf it or buff it before the event(usually after experiencing it for the first day) but if you really do tell us what are the drop rate etc the comunitty will just gonna tell you "this drop is way too broke" or "this event isnt worth at all, the vanities are ugly" so at least you can change it before the event came out and not dissapointing the whole AL by nerfing it after the first day.

pls read this. ty.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Badzauberer For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I think it few times happened that they release preview week earlier and they are doing sneak peeks. But I don't think they will release it everytime so early bcs if there is just small event like this for example they just recoloured 2 pets and few other things personally I think it is not work that took long so they did it in few days and I don't blame them I would do it same and always think about that that they have other games too so...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badzauberer View Post
    sts should release all event teaser starting 1 month before event. and please release the official guide 1 week earlier. releasing the official guide 1 day before event isnt that good because if its 1 week earlier at least we can financially prepared. some players mostly new players got misguided because they dont know what really happening. usually theyre like "how to play this event". and at the same time they need to read the official guide on the first day of the event(wasting their time to understand it). also, if its 1 week earlier we all can discuss about it and you also can nerf it or buff it before the event(usually after experiencing it for the first day) but if you really do tell us what are the drop rate etc the comunitty will just gonna tell you "this drop is way too broke" or "this event isnt worth at all, the vanities are ugly" so at least you can change it before the event came out and not dissapointing the whole AL by nerfing it after the first day.

pls read this. ty.

You should post "suggestions" to the developers in the "suggestions & ideas" section...........

Anyways, a "1 month in advance" teaser would just dilute any "current" activity that is going on.... Why would they promote something that far off when something else will likely be active?

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment