Thread: Invites and Friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Invites and Friends

Hello all!

I noticed two interesting posts related to invites to join campaigns and friend requests.

I find it flattering when somebody invites me to join them on a campaign. This is especially true when the player doing the inviting has a character with a level higher than mine. Presently, I am level 57, but have been asked lately by people with levels in the 58-62 range to join them at Nuri's Hollows. I find that to be a privilege, not an annoyance.

What I try to do is assess whether my team has any mages or archers. If so, when I acquire a piece of equipment that I cannot use, even though it may be pink or purple, I give it to them for free.

Since joining a month ago, I have received more than 100 friend requests, and have accepted them all. To date, nobody has harassed me, and I think it boils down to how you treat others. Of course, if someone is being a troll, then, I would ignore them and/or block them. But, from my viewpoint, most players are decent people who like the campaigns and community that is Pocket Legends.

Also, each time I play, I try to help out at least one player or group of a lower level. Although I get no XP, I get something far more important, and that is knowing that I am contributing to this community. So, I usually get asked to help out in the Alien Oasis, which is too low level for me. Also, as I love the cold weather, I usually spend time in the Frosty Mountains (I think that is the name), so if you see me, feel free to ask for help if you need it.

Bronxman2012

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bronxman2012 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

It's always nice to read ur threads since they all are well thought and they have a good message .

Ur attitude towards the whole game is so friendly! Hopefully the karma is true since when u reach the Mt Fang u will be awarded with tons of pinks lol .

But I have to warn u about accepting random friend requests since some want only to use u. I myself don't accept random requests because I have met tons of afterward requests about stuff, money or powerleveling. This all comes with constant invite spamming.

Anyways keep up to making these threads since they all are nice to read and they make me feel somehow happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dude u sound cool add me ghostfirejoey lvl 55 archer ghostfirejoe lvl 35 mage
    GhostFire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

It is thanks to people like you that lower levels can look forward to being a higher level. I remember trying to beat Mega Maze when a level 40 popped in and offered his help. Thanks for your kindness What goes around, comes around they say so I hope your good work comes back to you

Proud Member of Eclipse
    PL: Rocshana[main, lvl 75]
    AL: Roc [warrior] with my trusty puppy Crescent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow you sounds like such a nice guy~

Yeaa, I agree that helping others out is very meaningful and satisfying after people start to enjoy the game more with your help. I used to accept all random friends request, now it get overwhelming so I get more selective in adding them. hehe
    Brotherhood Rocks!

Palyna Level 66 full int mage
    Palyne Level 30 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I totally agree! I have tons of friends! The only circumstance I don't is if the person is being mean or harassing me or other players! And I for some strange reason like helping lower levels........ Well great thread and I hope to see you in game soon!
    - faoeskekie (level 57 dex/int enchantress)

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Thanks, all. Last night, I just reached Level 58, so Mt. Fang, here I come!!!