Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: LB changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default LB changes

I like the initiative devs took for 90day LB reset and the new reward system, but I have some questions:

What was the hurry to make a 60 day season 13? They could have ended season 12 after 2 months.
    Why aren't any new APs/Goals released for season 13?

Why aren't any changes made to the LB after continues feedback from forum members?
    Why aren't any action taken against the players who are reported for exploits and are currently holding a LB position?

What is the procedure to report a botter/hacker/cheater to STS? I am asking this because I couldn't find an in-game option.

Requesting for some transparency from Devs/Mod.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny McCormick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

LB pvp please get banner

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

We wanted the quarterly seasons to line up with calendar quarters. Season 12 was already overdue to end, so it didn't make sense to put it off 2 more months.
    There will probably be new achievements before this season ends, but it depends on how things shake out.
    If people want changes to the leaderboards, they should be discussing them on the suggestions forum, and for the most part, they aren't.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    We wanted the quarterly seasons to line up with calendar quarters. Season 12 was already overdue to end, so it didn't make sense to put it off 2 more months.
    There will probably be new achievements before this season ends, but it depends on how things shake out.
    Thank you very much for prompt response. Looking forward for new APs for season 13.

If people want changes to the leaderboards, they should be discussing them on the suggestions forum, and for the most part, they aren't.

Thank you for highlighting this; I understand that the suggestions should go in the suggestions section but does it mean that the old/current suggestions that are present in General Discussion will be ignored? For example this thread (one of many) that is in GD: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...olution-needed

IMO the issue with posting in Suggestion section is that it has very low visibility. Most people are only used to check Announcement and General Discussion section. Kindly advise what is the right approach for this, and if the old threads needs to be re-posted under Suggestions section in order to get them in your attention. Thank you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny McCormick For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Please add back PvE Kills Leaderboard for all who don‘t use a Bot or give everyone with 1m+PvE a PvE Banner

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I'm sry if I posted my thread in the wrong sub forum. Feel free to move it to suggestions if thats the only way u consider looking at it. A lot more people are discussing in general discussion, it's a more popular. It's this thread as somebody already linked it: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...olution-needed
    Last edited by QuaseT; 05-15-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

“IMO the issue with posting in Suggestion section is that it has very low visibility. Most people are only used to check Announcement and General Discussion section. Kindly advise what is the right approach for this, and if the old threads needs to be re-posted under Suggestions section in order to get them in your attention. Thank you.”

While most players check Announcements & General, the Devs check Suggestions & Feedback / Bug & Tech issues daily.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    While most players check Announcements & General, the Devs check Suggestions & Feedback / Bug & Tech issues daily.
    I am not an old forum member, but I see all the old members post suggestions and feedback under General Discussion (GD). Devs themselves post sticky for event and other in-game feedbacks under Announcement and GD.
    If there is a sudden change in way of working then that should be addressed and the players should be directed to use the correct subforum every-time they make a mistake, having said that this cannot be used as an excuse to ignore important feedback and reports that are already available in GD.

PS: I know Futumsh is too busy with Technical/Bug section and he works on it everyday. So I don't expect him to be everywhere but I expect the mod or other devs to look into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Go make ur self all aps and hunt pve, so u will be in lb to, all u do is crying ans crying on forum.... there should be own lb for forum cryers....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    Go make ur self all aps and hunt pve, so u will be in lb to, all u do is crying ans crying on forum.... there should be own lb for forum cryers....
    Lol we are on LB and Qua who made that thread been top mage for few seasons now, most of the players who been contributing for the change are LB players.
    Your post only shows how much you favor botting and cheating. Don't like fair play?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Lol we are on LB and Qua who made that thread been top mage for few seasons now, most of the players who been contributing for the change are LB players.
    Your post only shows how much you favor botting and cheating. Don't like fair play?
    I start this game in 2013, donated thousens dolars in this game. Sts any time can check my accaunt!! and finaly im first time in lb. After all this i dont realy wana see any changes after all this hell work!!! If sts will find any auto players "botter" they should ban them forever and end of story!!!