Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - 2x Hauntlet Tokens this Week in Arcane Legends!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I loved the past few events, like they were truly amazing! But a 2× Hauntlet Token event.. That isn't really going to attract people to hop onto the game, they rather take a break from game I guess or run Mausoleum/Esg.

Why not creating a Gauntlet again or a 2× Somber Token event, I honestly think that would be more attractive & relaxing.

The Hauntlet Token Vendor doesn't really have anything we want either except the Token Bags we can sell. The eggs from the vendor are already available in auction for a cheap price as well.
    Maybe an idea to add something new to the Hauntlet Vendor? Like a cool new vanity like a actual new Forerunner vanity for all classes? Or maybe new banners?

See it as seasonal changes, every season different things we should buy from the Hauntlet Vendor itself. And increase the token cap we have so the Vendor items are bit more expensive but worth the grind.

It's maybe a weird idea or unnecessary to some of u guys but I still felt like suggesting this since this Hauntlet Event is coming up. The tokens just worthless unless u decide to spend it on token bags which is just boring.
    So I hope somebody will take a look at one of the ideas and maybe do something with it as well.

But besides all of that, sts I would like to thank u for the past few events! The events were seriously a banger so please keep ur heads up and stay beautiful.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T310 met Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Antisocialsos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocialsos View Post
    I loved the past few events, like they were truly amazing! But a 2× Hauntlet Token event.. That isn't really going to attract people to hop onto the game, they rather take a break from game I guess or run Mausoleum/Esg.

Why not creating a Gauntlet again or a 2× Somber Token event, I honestly think that would be more attractive & relaxing.

The Hauntlet Token Vendor doesn't really have anything we want either except the Token Bags we can sell. The eggs from the vendor are already available in auction for a cheap price as well.
    Maybe an idea to add something new to the Hauntlet Vendor? Like a cool new vanity like a actual new Forerunner vanity for all classes? Or maybe new banners?

See it as seasonal changes, every season different things we should buy from the Hauntlet Vendor itself. And increase the token cap we have so the Vendor items are bit more expensive but worth the grind.

It's maybe a weird idea or unnecessary to some of u guys but I still felt like suggesting this since this Hauntlet Event is coming up. The tokens just worthless unless u decide to spend it on token bags which is just boring.
    So I hope somebody will take a look at one of the ideas and maybe do something with it as well.

But besides all of that, sts I would like to thank u for the past few events! The events were seriously a banger so please keep ur heads up and stay beautiful.

Up

Enviado de meu moto g(6) play usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocialsos View Post

Up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Would be nice...up