Thread: Zhulong: do we need to keep it this way?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Default Zhulong: do we need to keep it this way?

This pet will probably recalls only a few quantity of players, maybe not even 100.
    I have tested zhulong Healing at lv 71.
    In pve it heals 150-220 hp per tick (every 3 seconds) > normal samael heals 239 hp (fix) per tick > hero samael 403 hp (fix) per tick.
    In pvp it heals 50-106 per tick which is almost 1/3 of pve maps, while samael and heroic samael is exactly 1/2 of pve regen (hp n mana).

The healing they added is inesistent, do we really need to keep it like this to be a 95/100m pet?

Its good the difference with samael where the healing changes and its not fixed as for samael, but you need to understand that this amount of healing its exactly nothing, useless. This is a suggestion and hopefully devs will buff it.
    I personally think it must be way stronger it should be the top passive base pet, in particular for the regen that has been announced.

If hero samael gives 403 hp per tick in pve and 200 mana per tick in pve I personally think HP regen of zhulong must be higher.
    580-620 hp range per tick should be fair enough for pve compared to samaels, while in pvp it shouldnt be 1/3 as it is now..but at least 1/2 as it works for samael. So around 290-310 per tick.

Someone also suggested its passive should add gl, (cause of the gold effect) well it can be an iidea..but this should mean redesign the pet passive, support it if you want, I think its fair enough since its very hard have this pet.
    Last edited by Willl; 05-16-2019 at 04:21 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post: