Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zhulong: do we need to keep it this way?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Default Zhulong: do we need to keep it this way?

This pet will probably recalls only a few quantity of players, maybe not even 100.
    I have tested zhulong Healing at lv 71.
    In pve it heals 150-220 hp per tick (every 3 seconds) > normal samael heals 239 hp (fix) per tick > hero samael 403 hp (fix) per tick.
    In pvp it heals 50-106 per tick which is almost 1/3 of pve maps, while samael and heroic samael is exactly 1/2 of pve regen (hp n mana).

The healing they added is inesistent, do we really need to keep it like this to be a 95/100m pet?

Its good the difference with samael where the healing changes and its not fixed as for samael, but you need to understand that this amount of healing its exactly nothing, useless. This is a suggestion and hopefully devs will buff it.
    I personally think it must be way stronger it should be the top passive base pet, in particular for the regen that has been announced.

If hero samael gives 403 hp per tick in pve and 200 mana per tick in pve I personally think HP regen of zhulong must be higher.
    580-620 hp range per tick should be fair enough for pve compared to samaels, while in pvp it shouldnt be 1/3 as it is now..but at least 1/2 as it works for samael. So around 290-310 per tick.

Someone also suggested its passive should add gl, (cause of the gold effect) well it can be an iidea..but this should mean redesign the pet passive, support it if you want, I think its fair enough since its very hard have this pet.
    Last edited by Willl; 05-16-2019 at 04:21 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

First off, I would like to establish that I also have this pet and appreciate the devs fixing the supposed heal that this pet gives, but as to your point with regards to the amount of heal, in the sense that it surpasses heroic sams passive, is where I disagree.

What you are suggesting is a “ one pet to rule them all” type of thing, which is just unacceptable, what this game needs is not consolidation of power in one pet that all other pets become useless. The 100m price tag is not dictated by sts, its the players that dictate that price and in no case equates to being entitled to all sorts of OPness. The way zhulong is now maintains the usefulness/desirability of normal sam, for those that cant afford zhulong, and at the same time, maintains the superiority of a heroic pet (heroic sam).

Imagine if sts gives in to what youre suggesting now, what sort of monstrosity will the next alpha pet be? Im pretty sure you dont wanna come to a point where the pets themselves are ridiculously stronger than the wielder, the game will not be sustainable in that case. Peace!

My 2 cents

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vvards For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvards View Post
    First off, I would like to establish that I also have this pet and appreciate the devs fixing the supposed heal that this pet gives, but as to your point with regards to the amount of heal, in the sense that it surpasses heroic sams passive, is where I disagree.

What you are suggesting is a “ one pet to rule them all” type of thing, which is just unacceptable, what this game needs is not consolidation of power in one pet that all other pets become useless. The 100m price tag is not dictated by sts, its the players that dictate that price and in no case equates to being entitled to all sorts of OPness. The way zhulong is now maintains the usefulness/desirability of normal sam, for those that cant afford zhulong, and at the same time, maintains the superiority of a heroic pet (heroic sam).

Imagine if sts gives in to what youre suggesting now, what sort of monstrosity will the next alpha pet be? Im pretty sure you dont wanna come to a point where the pets themselves are ridiculously stronger than the wielder, the game will not be sustainable in that case. Peace!

My 2 cents
    I think there is something wrong in your idea considering what i said, so let me clear. I am not asking for the superiority of zhulong pet over all the others for its price.
    I am asking the superiority of the hardest pet to craft (if you know what s needed). And not the superiority overall pets, but the superiority of a simple passive as base pet which is what arcane pets are still ruling for.
    Heroics rules for happiness (most of times)
    Arcanes rules for passive (most of times)

As nekro craft rules for its AA over years..and it was the hardest pet to craft, I think sounds fair if we preserve this power also for a base pet of another pet.

Anyway I respect your opinion, ty for feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

if you want zhulong HB, you should have slot it in heroic samael. problem solve
    Its an arcane pet which max dmg is 3xx whereby heroic is 5xx
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I think there is something wrong in your idea considering what i said, so let me clear. I am not asking for the superiority of zhulong pet over all the others for its price.
    I am asking the superiority of the hardest pet to craft (if you know what s needed). And not the superiority overall pets, but the superiority of a simple passive as base pet which is what arcane pets are still ruling for.
    Heroics rules for happiness (most of times)
    Arcanes rules for passive (most of times)

As nekro craft rules for its AA over years..and it was the hardest pet to craft, I think sounds fair if we preserve this power also for a base pet of another pet.

Anyway I respect your opinion, ty for feedback
    Take the advise of Jairus980, its that simple, no need to ask for more, it is what it is, its fixed, be grateful and just enjoy the pet like im doing.

What you want, is a pet that has superior heal than what hero samael already offers, a HB which is in itself unprecedented with 25% damage buff, and an aa that gives even more OPness.

Dont get me started on heroic and arcane rules, sts can do anything they want, if we stick to the rules, would zhulong, being an arcane pet that he is, even have the aura of a heroic pet?

As to your Nekro point, that’s precisely what I meant when I said “what sort of monstrosity will the next alpha pet be?”, nekro ruled for years because it was hard to surpass the stats he gave without breaking the game, imagine what trumps a zhulongs HB at this point. Its the most OP pet in the game right now period.

And lastly, if I didnt own zhulong, my opinions would be biased, but I do own it, as much as I want it to be the premiere pet, I’m also thinking about the usefulness/desirability of other pets instead of having the mentality which goes like “oh, dont mind the other pets, just get zhulong”. Slotting was made by sts on the premise that you put together your ideal pet and not to consolidate all OPness into one pet.

Note: I did craft my own zhulong, no need to wonder if whether or not I know what goes into its making

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvards View Post
    Take the advise of Jairus980, its that simple, no need to ask for more, it is what it is, its fixed, be grateful and just enjoy the pet like im doing.

What you want, is a pet that has superior heal than what hero samael already offers, a HB which is in itself unprecedented with 25% damage buff, and an aa that gives even more OPness.

Dont get me started on heroic and arcane rules, sts can do anything they want, if we stick to the rules, would zhulong, being an arcane pet that he is, even have the aura of a heroic pet?

As to your Nekro point, that’s precisely what I meant when I said “what sort of monstrosity will the next alpha pet be?”, nekro ruled for years because it was hard to surpass the stats he gave without breaking the game, imagine what trumps a zhulongs HB at this point. Its the most OP pet in the game right now period.

And lastly, if I didnt own zhulong, my opinions would be biased, but I do own it, as much as I want it to be the premiere pet, I’m also thinking about the usefulness/desirability of other pets instead of having the mentality which goes like “oh, dont mind the other pets, just get zhulong”. Slotting was made by sts on the premise that you put together your ideal pet and not to consolidate all OPness into one pet.

Note: I did craft my own zhulong, no need to wonder if whether or not I know what goes into its making

There is no monstrosity in asking a decent passive at least of same level or slightly higher (+100 hp every 3 seconds it's nothing) of a pet that can be obtained by opening locks..against an hard craft pet (as you said you re aware about it).
    Crafted pets always got something strong that made them very "requested" pets during years, Nekro it was and still is for its AA its shield didn't get surpassed for some kind of game style while stats had already other competitor pets (like shady n surge), I don't see anything wrong to addresse to this new crafted pet, a passive that will be useful for some time aswell, again, +100 hp over samael its nothing. What me and some other players are asking is to be able to use this pet not only to showoff but also in running maps

Yes slotting was made by sts to put together the best combo for your gamestyle, and none have asked to make this best pet ruling over everything for years, cause as you can see not even its happiness bonus make it the best actually, there is a big variety already.

To be deatailed on jairus advice I have never talked about damage dealt by an arcane pet and an heroic pet. I never asked to buff damage dealt by them.
    And to be even more detailed..crafted arcane pets (according to what has been created in the past) have always dealt more damage than normal arcane pets. If you never noticed check Nekro, stampy compared to samael, toor or any other arcane coming from locks.

This suggestion was not absolutely made cause I want the most expensive pet ruling overall the others, (check exactly what % of buff I asked compared to the similar passive pet > samael which regen even mana..) but just be able to use it in maps, and make possible an higher variety of base pet passive as it is possible with HB.
    They gave the healing passive as they said, but its like 0, doesnt even heal 1% of hp every 3 second, fair enough for who expected more than that to express own idea.

Ty for feedback on this topic.
    Last edited by Willl; 05-17-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    There is no monstrosity in asking a decent passive at least of same level or slightly higher (+100 hp every 3 seconds it's nothing) of a pet that can be obtained by opening locks..against an hard craft pet
    Zhulong is primarily obtained by opening locks too (from massive temple crates), it was only added as a crafted pet on an afterthought by Cinco much later which is bonus.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

true true obtainable in 2 diff ways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 I mean Zhulong should be little stronger too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Next time sts need to release 4x op pets at the same time 1. with aura 2. op passive 3. op happiness bonus 4. op arcane ability.

so you can buy all of em 100m each

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well I don't have zhulong but if you think about rarity level it is fine well zhulong is arcane and arcane is less than heroic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Im here to support the idea of buffed healing. When 1 hp potion gives me 3k-4k hp in Elite Southern Gates, 150-200hp each 3 sec is just a green digit.

I would like to support second idea about small gold loot buff to his passive too. 2 out of 3 Lunar pets buff gold and "flag ship" does not.
    Last edited by Marosok; 05-17-2019 at 07:37 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

remove the aura buff the zhulong pet ... make a new 2 x stronger arcanite heroic sameal

the last LB pet was SNS and cost 100m then, no gl no awaken during that period of game.

all happy ..
    Last edited by will0; 05-18-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Everyone was silent when zhulong introduced..None even bother to ask what that aura do in forum..most ppl was happy.Now when sts did really give a buff (heal every 3 seconds) to that zhulongs aura, all complaining..Just apreciate what sts did n dont complain alot (if u dont want sts to remove that heal)
    "Do we really need to keep it like this to be a 95/100m pet?' ppl controlling(probably rich guys) the price...Since it is the hardest pet , to get , craft n arcane type it give a heroic aura that no other arcane pet give. enjoy , peace
    thanks
    (based on my view)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    Everyone was silent when zhulong introduced..None even bother to ask what that aura do in forum..most ppl was happy.Now when sts did really give a buff (heal every 3 seconds) to that zhulongs aura, all complaining..Just apreciate what sts did n dont complain alot (if u dont want sts to remove that heal)
    "Do we really need to keep it like this to be a 95/100m pet?' ppl controlling(probably rich guys) the price...Since it is the hardest pet , to get , craft n arcane type it give a heroic aura that no other arcane pet give. enjoy , peace
    thanks
    (based on my view)
    -Everyone was silent when it got introduced: yes, only 2 players own it, we had no info about this pet
    -When sts gave healing aura all complain: wrong, sts announced it had to heal, but it wasnt working, so they fixed
    -Controlling market? Its actual price is based on all the ingredients needed to craft, and they are really a lot, people who craft knows that we had to spend a close amount of gold to its egg price. (I spent way cheaper cause I got helped and got lucky) or else it would have costed me to craft around 85m
    - Only cause we are supporting about a weak passive of a pet in suggestion section doesnt mean we are complaining/crying.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Pet should have little buff, becouse its hard to get and it should be worth for its rarity
    Last edited by Sweesi; 05-18-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree to this, not all people who have this pet is filthy rich, some goes from hard work n time to have this pet, nad i can say that zhulongs aa is not very effective and usefull compare to other pets that cost 10m below that has better aa... Many who seek and now have this pet and it should be buff high enough as the work and price of this pet says

200+hp regen per 3 second is not enough..player would rather buy pots than this passive its very little to have and not very convenient im not saying it rudely but i thank you for the buff and adding healing on this pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Most of zhulong owners just have it for the aura. If no aura, pet would be much cheaper and ppl probably slot in another hb pet.
    Maybe im wrong but when it was released they didn't say anything about a passive heal, so this addition is sorta gift but ppl keep asking for more as usual hehe.
    About price, im sure that if no aura it would be 1/3 of current price, so...basically ppl is paying such amount of gold for a shiny circle on floor. And all of them knew this when they bought. I understand its human nature to ask for better passive, hb or whatever, but dont feel like Sts owe something because its not the case.
    Just my thoughts

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Most of zhulong owners just have it for the aura. If no aura, pet would be much cheaper and ppl probably slot in another hb pet.
    Maybe im wrong but when it was released they didn't say anything about a passive heal, so this addition is sorta gift but ppl keep asking for more as usual hehe.
    About price, im sure that if no aura it would be 1/3 of current price, so...basically ppl is paying such amount of gold for a shiny circle on floor. And all of them knew this when they bought. I understand its human nature to ask for better passive, hb or whatever, but dont feel like Sts owe something because its not the case.
    Just my thoughts
    Ask for always more might be human nature, but not my style and it's not this case for all the people who support this issue, check better:
    Name:  20190519_182056.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  152.2 KB

Name:  20190519_182811.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  411.0 KB
    Last edited by Willl; 05-19-2019 at 11:33 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

players control the market Spacetime never suggested zhulong should be a 100m pet, your gold your choose but no he absolutely doesn't need to be more op cause you feel it gold was wasted sorry no ones problem but yours(;