•So!
Let's start where this idea originated from.
Today i was doing my daily routine of doing absolutely nothing in Paradise pier.
I was talking with a friend about some things and the topic of new players came up.
Since i came back to the game ive found it hard understanding several things.
Me being the addicted player i am eventually got the gist of it and picked up where i left many years ago.

•Now without further a due ill get to the point.
I know this has been a rather controversial topic but i still want to shed some light onto it as i think it's very important.

•So.
What about we make a more in-depth guide for new players, possibly even made by players, since we, the community have the most experience. (No offense devs)

•This would most definetely make alot of new players stick around for a while since i believe many newcomers quit solely for the fact the early game is rather hard to understand and get a hold off.

•I believe it's very hard to get a grip on the main mechanics and just overall gameplay experience if you have no idea how to even make solid progress.

•Let's have a debate about this since i think this is one of the most important discussions that can be held

-Leave courteous replied and try to keep the toxicity down.

Kind regards, Restraining