MY IDEAS FOR ARCANE LEGENDS

1- it would be very good the players power sells the pets after open creates a space in the auction only for the animals when the player wishes to sell the pet again the lvl of the pet must lower for lvl 1 and thus we can sell the pet normally

2- (this idea is not mine) but we could see the notifications of when the auct items were sold

3- I could also see buff of a certain item in auct
Ex: the spook I'll see the stasis he gives me and tbm as his buff and on the auct

4- The game could have the camera loose in the cities, so the game gains more life and you could have the option of being able to have the camera arrested or released. or the next city of expansion is that way

5- power to have as location location in guildhall

6 - have more entertaining as pvp you could put a rank of (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond and master) and when it arrives in master still the points continue to see who is the top 5 playes so the 5 playes could be with the name of another color in the cities and when the season of pvp ends they win unique prizes would be a good
* how they would win the points, could have a new pvp of 5 vs 5 in which one team had to destroy the enge of the other team and thus the winning team would gain the points. The enge could be a blue gold bau and the other red