Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
There are numerous cool-looking items that only have use at one level of PvP, and I think it would be really fun if we could craft these into vanities. Examples include: fishing rods, rolling pins, mojo wands, brain-freeze wands, shock lances (imagine a shock-lance vanity!), melodic crossbows, etc etc

There should be a rare spawning Blacksmith/crafter (it's early and idk the word) in every campaign that has a chance of appearing with every mob kill. This Blacksmith (i guess?) would allow you to turn any item in that campaign into a vanity, assuming you had it in your inventory + around 250-500k to buy a recipe to craft it. Of course, it would not disappear as an item with stats from your inventory, it would just be a requirement that you own it so people can't roam around crafting GoA vanity shields.. lol.

Goldsink + flashy items - what more could you want?

This would finally give everyone a reason to run low level maps again. This goes a long way to improving the experience for newer players; which is all that matters at this point, really.

broken shield + torch vanities pls
Thats a really good idea but if it was implemented i think it should take that item and make it the vanity, that way the item you craft cant be re-used to craft again.