Thread: Everyone* Read This.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Everyone* Read This.

Im not the only one that thinks that all the L10 holiday weapons as well as thunder hammer and eagle eye bow etc should be a vanity. I also believe that the L71 elites should be turned into vanity. I wouldnt mind if the 76 ones turned into vanitys either. Point is, old classics and characters favorites are becoming more and more useless and lost in the past. We got the egg turned into a vanity and im glad to see the egg being used again. Looks great, but i think now that vanity weapons are around all of our favorites weapons need the same love.
    L10 trickster staff
    L10 thunder hammer
    L10 eagle eye bow
    L10 holiday slasher
    L71 sea blaster
    L76 burning branch
    L76 pheonix bow
    Etc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzzling For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

They can use these as event rewards so it’ll be easier on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
    They can use these as event rewards so it’ll be easier on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I see your point but and "OG" item should stay OG otherwise it defeats the purpose of the item being a classic. So instesd of flooding the game with knockoffs they can just make these current items craftable such as they did with the l76 fossilized egg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I think he could make these items look a bit better with some effects (see: dadao) than if he just made them craftable.

I really want a Thunder Hammer vanity though... as well as a Reaper Blade vanity (possibly for Halloween?).

Oh and a torch vanity. Gotta make that a vanity for all the torch lovers out there.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I think he could make these items look a bit better with some effects (see: dadao) than if he just made them craftable.

I really want a Thunder Hammer vanity though... as well as a Reaper Blade vanity (possibly for Halloween?).

Oh and a torch vanity. Gotta make that a vanity for all the torch lovers out there.
    +1 to the torch vanity.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fruitbattwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

t o r c h g a n g

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I feel as if StS should just allow us to turn any item into a vanity set. Half the items are wasted because of PvP being dead so we could just use them for vanities. In no way shape or form should any event item such as toyman-reaper should be brought back.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Would not mind having a demonic vanity set
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post

The problem i have with that is if he brings them back for an event they no longer have the existing value or rarity to them, everyone will be running around with the same stuff and to most people that isnt cool especially doing it to some of the favorite weapons. It wasnt done to the 76 egg so it shouldnt be done to the l10 weapons or the l71 elites. Most of these weapons alreadt have cool effects (thunder hammer).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

There are numerous cool-looking items that only have use at one level of PvP, and I think it would be really fun if we could craft these into vanities. Examples include: fishing rods, rolling pins, mojo wands, brain-freeze wands, shock lances (imagine a shock-lance vanity!), melodic crossbows, etc etc

There should be a rare spawning Blacksmith/crafter (it's early and idk the word) in every campaign that has a chance of appearing with every mob kill. This Blacksmith (i guess?) would allow you to turn any item in that campaign into a vanity, assuming you had it in your inventory + around 250-500k to buy a recipe to craft it. Of course, it would not disappear as an item with stats from your inventory, it would just be a requirement that you own it so people can't roam around crafting GoA vanity shields.. lol.

Goldsink + flashy items - what more could you want?

This would finally give everyone a reason to run low level maps again. This goes a long way to improving the experience for newer players; which is all that matters at this point, really.

broken shield + torch vanities pls
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 05-20-2019 at 04:15 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

As long as collectible items aren't brought back I'm ok. I'd prefer seeing campaign items like voodoo wand and custom recurves turned into vanities tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

+1 i also dont think we should just limit to the L10 eagle eye but all levels. The avengers weapons never had much use but for looks anyways so id like to see any level being crafted into vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    There are numerous cool-looking items that only have use at one level of PvP, and I think it would be really fun if we could craft these into vanities. Examples include: fishing rods, rolling pins, mojo wands, brain-freeze wands, shock lances (imagine a shock-lance vanity!), melodic crossbows, etc etc

There should be a rare spawning Blacksmith/crafter (it's early and idk the word) in every campaign that has a chance of appearing with every mob kill. This Blacksmith (i guess?) would allow you to turn any item in that campaign into a vanity, assuming you had it in your inventory + around 250-500k to buy a recipe to craft it. Of course, it would not disappear as an item with stats from your inventory, it would just be a requirement that you own it so people can't roam around crafting GoA vanity shields.. lol.

Goldsink + flashy items - what more could you want?

This would finally give everyone a reason to run low level maps again. This goes a long way to improving the experience for newer players; which is all that matters at this point, really.

broken shield + torch vanities pls
    Thats a really good idea but if it was implemented i think it should take that item and make it the vanity, that way the item you craft cant be re-used to craft again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Thats a really good idea but if it was implemented i think it should take that item and make it the vanity, that way the item you craft cant be re-used to craft again.
    Perhaps. But what if someone wanted to craft an ESB or Dragonet Bow? Those items should not disappear out of circulation just because someone wanted to make it into a vanity. If it is to be implemented, the original item should not disappear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

agreed but he wouldnt do that