Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lawlessness since Justg disappeared

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Lawlessness since Justg disappeared

I got the feeling some players can do whatever they want without any consequences since Justg left spacetime.
    And we talking about trading gold for real money, igns, accs, massive trashtalk etc
    Justg handled stuff like that immediately. Players nowadays aren't scared to get banned anymore.
    I'm getting sick and tired of that **** or did i missed something and it's allowed now, coz if its, i see no use in buying plats anymore. I'm sorry but that topic is rly pissing me off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

JustG was here to enforce the rules, but remember all the offenses you mentioned above have been happening even before JustG was here, all these offenses will continue with or without JustG. Positivity starts from one person and then eventually to the community. Just play your part and be optimistic, those who do bad will get the consequences one day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Cheats have been getting away with it since 2012, some are caught, most aren't.

Its demoralizing as a paying player who really enjoys the game seeing sts turning a blind eye or incapable of dealing with these types of players. Every time I spend a couple hundred quid and loot nothing I feel some plat farmer somewhere has my arcanes, whenever I see a deary listed for 99m and sell in 5 minutes or someone running the same map non stop for 5 days I just think wtf how am I supposed to keep up with these ******* and eventually I will give up trying, which would be another paying player leaving the game because its easier to cheat than spend real hard earned cash.

A huge purge on any and all cheats drastically required imo.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What about some new mass banns?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Asking for mass ban? Lol dude game alrdy dont have many players .., i understand ur point but mass bann didnt ban only cheaters, but also innocent ppl who did nothing but play game without break any tos and buying plats, sts need to ban ppl who deserve only, they banned 2 my friends for acc sharing .. because they are married and log in from same pc thats just awful sts been so unfair with many bans so dont ask for a mass bann dude ask for solutions.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Dude, everyone who got banned pretending to be innocent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Mass bans happened and the gold sellers/ buyers still around.. nobody cares, just move, on its hopeless..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Gold sellers/buyers and plat farmers should be instant permaban as this directly affects the people who pay to support the game.

Botters should have all aps/kills and lb position reset.

Maybe a one time warning system where if you flag up for any inappropriate behaviour you get a house mail threatening account deletion and the reason.

I feel like lots of cheats (especially botters) think Sts don't know what's going on and are completely oblivious to their undesirable tactics... Is this the case or do they choose to ignore a lot of it?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

For anything against the TOS, pass the info on to support.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Player4L

What's the fastest way to lvl up without using plat ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

nothing really changed, that issues gold selling ign selling scams are issues that has never been solve since it started :0 (ye sorry) .. Sts is trying thier best on handling this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MajorProblem View Post
    I got the feeling some players can do whatever they want without any consequences since Justg left spacetime.
    And we talking about trading gold for real money, igns, accs, massive trashtalk etc
    Justg handled stuff like that immediately. Players nowadays aren't scared to get banned anymore.
    I'm getting sick and tired of that **** or did i missed something and it's allowed now, coz if its, i see no use in buying plats anymore. I'm sorry but that topic is rly pissing me off.
    Maybe u dont The feeling bro , banned for no reason, maybe iwish u get banned also Then say this again bro , *********

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

this games community has alreadybgriwn so small a mass ban for things such as language,selling ign, would be ridiculous and a simplecway of handling such a none game changing thing for anyone it doesnt involve,

as far as botter,macro,cheats that we need to stop together!! their no program out sts can use to point out ant macro program without destroying the integrity of the game itself with virus! so all we can do is help buy reporting screenshots n videos!

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Thanks guys! As a few have mentioned, all of these things are still bannable and should be reported to support@spacetimestudios.com. As a team, we are always looking for ways to improve the health of the game and keep things positive in the community. Occasionally, yes, that means bans. But I wouldn't wish them on the community! You can do your part by reporting things as soon as you see them (to support, not in the forums) and make sure to set a great example in game and in the forums for what a great Legend looks like.

I'm going to close this up to prevent drama. <3
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: