Thread: Elixir Packs Stacking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Default Elixir Packs Stacking

There is an issue with elixirs stacking where if you use one elixir pack (say 30 min. Auto Item Loot) and try to use another elixir of the same type (Auto Item Loot), the elixir that you originally used will remain on your toon but the other duplicate elixir will disappear from your inventory and not be used.

Usually, with platinum elixirs and elixirs bought with gold, a message will popup if you try to use two elixirs of the same kind. The popup states that the purchase is canceled because the toon is already running an elixir of the same type and it cannot stack.

Several players in game have informed me of this issue and I was wondering if the use of multiple elixir packs of the same type could be canceled just like platinum/gold bought elixirs if you're already running the same type of elixir, so this way elixirs don't accidentally disappear and aren't wasted without use of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    There is an issue with elixirs stacking where if you use one elixir pack (say 30 min. Auto Item Loot) and try to use another elixir of the same type (Auto Item Loot), the elixir that you originally used will remain on your toon but the other duplicate elixir will disappear from your inventory and not be used.

Usually, with platinum elixirs and elixirs bought with gold, a message will popup if you try to use two elixirs of the same kind. The popup states that the purchase is canceled because the toon is already running an elixir of the same type and it cannot stack.

Several players in game have informed me of this issue and I was wondering if the use of multiple elixir packs of the same type could be canceled just like platinum/gold bought elixirs if you're already running the same type of elixir, so this way elixirs don't accidentally disappear and aren't wasted without use of them.
    You can stack auto loot and gold elixirs. I tried stacking 3x and 2x damage (both 30mins) elixirs but it ends up turning into 1 4x damage elixir (around 40seconds)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well this is good to know.