Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need more space asap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    buy some gear and zhulongs instead of pooping on ur gold
    Yes I bought Arcane Dagger 71 for 90m+ and 2 months later sts poops on me.. ( 40m now)... But, I didn't get this rich but making dumb decisions, if I am not buying gears or certain pets, it's because I don't feel the need for the sake of getting rid of my gold I worked very hard to earn.
    When something is worth my effort, I am more than happy to spend...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Then? Why to expand if only few need? Just use story tokens and create more toon, you'll be ok
    I have 11 chars and I dont like having many characters just for more space...
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 05-21-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 good idea so my gold i can put in one char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I have tried to get them to expand this for a while now. They are scared it will mess the economy up. All this is going to do is help us not get scammed when trading lb vanity, and need less characters to hold gold.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...m-on-character
    I did say keep auction list limit to 99,999,999 because making that 999m could potentially mess auction up. Also no one is going to spend 50m to list an item for 999m.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 05-21-2019 at 10:42 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Yes I bought Arcane Dagger 71 for 90m+ and 2 months later sts poops on me.. ( 40m now)... But, I didn't get this rich but making dumb decisions, if I am not buying gears or certain pets, it's because I don't feel the need for the sake of getting rid of my gold I worked very hard to earn.
    When something is worth my effort, I am more than happy to spend...

I have 11 chars and I dont like having many characters just for more space...
    Your hard work .. well i agree that merching is hard, requires lot of time and energy, and a good knowledge of economy, but honestly i give more value to the efforts of farmers that they actually go play maps, are interactive, make game alive unlike mercher that all they do is sit in cities trying to get a good deals, 90% or more of al players dont even reach 99m lol only few need this 999m so no i will not support this idea, would make the gap between players even higher than now, stop making gold if u got so many.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

less than u think... people just likes to brag about how rich they are but there isnt that much gold in economy
    You know total golds in Arlor? O.O

I think it'd be kinda funny if Cinco went loco and removed the last 3 digits from everyone's gold balance, then nerfed all drops/quest rewards to suit. XD

Would your problem be solved?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

-1 can just stash on other chars. I dont see a problem in that. Except lb sets no items are above 100m anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

It's Arcane, not Hoarding legends. Quit it

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Rather than inv if it's just the problem of having too many chars expand the stash... Don't need a billion in your inv, I've never needed to have over 99m ever at one second, and added items are the combat for lb vanities

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Considering average player will not have so much gold, they will not do that update.
    But hey, if we want progress then we should have it.

+1 for stash update too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Keep items. On over 20 toons... or even more.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Rather than inv if it's just the problem of having too many chars expand the stash... Don't need a billion in your inv, I've never needed to have over 99m ever at one second, and added items are the combat for lb vanities

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk
    Yes or increase stash gold and 10,000 item inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Your hard work .. well i agree that merching is hard, requires lot of time and energy, and a good knowledge of economy, but honestly i give more value to the efforts of farmers that they actually go play maps, are interactive, make game alive unlike mercher that all they do is sit in cities trying to get a good deals, 90% or more of al players dont even reach 99m lol only few need this 999m so no i will not support this idea, would make the gap between players even higher than now, stop making gold if u got so many.
    I farmed over 300m bro since 2013 but I am tired of farming now. Also, my hand hurts when I try farm now so I merch instead.
    Dont assume you know how I made all my gold.
    Example of 1 proof (since dont have any clips from KM3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmh-8qiabJk

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    You know total golds in Arlor? O.O

I think it'd be kinda funny if Cinco went loco and removed the last 3 digits from everyone's gold balance, then nerfed all drops/quest rewards to suit. XD

Would your problem be solved?
    Dont think sts wants more hate and player quitting
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 05-21-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    It's Arcane, not Hoarding legends. Quit it
    I think that this gold cap encourages people to hoard, I have had to keep multiple sets due to that I was too scared to trade them to unknown players because they may be scammers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Just make another character for storage, simple. You can literally do daily story runs to buy character slots

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yes or increase stash gold and 10,000 item inventory.

I farmed over 300m bro since 2013 but I am tired of farming now. Also, my hand hurts when I try farm now so I merch instead.
    Dont assume you know how I made all my gold.
    Example of 1 proof (since dont have any clips from KM3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmh-8qiabJk

Dont think sts wants more hate and player quitting
    Yeah bro i know u farmed hard before being mercher, i didnt want to be mean, anyways i can agree with u on making gold stash 999m that would be useful, but inventory players limit should stay 99m imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Yeah bro i know u farmed hard before being mercher, i didnt want to be mean, anyways i can agree with u on making gold stash 999m that would be useful, but inventory players limit should stay 99m imo.
    +1
    sent from my computer using my computer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yeah, no. Theres a limit there for a reason. If there was none, you'd see multiple items waaaay overpriced. If you have so much gold either suck it up and make new alts, or spend it on items.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoorCharlatan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Wow there are so many snowflakes on this forum.
    I think there are far more important pending issues and features that require attention from devs before they waste their time on issues that already have a workaround.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tata View Post
    Everything has it's limit, I guess. This is what makes everything overpriced. Rich ppl will keep buying things, hoarding, make it rare, sell it in high price. Esp when there is ppl who sets high price for the 1st time in cs, just because they didn't know what to do with their golds, or put it as a 'label' price, so the others will make it as a role model for pricing items.
    The rich ppl will get richer, and average ppl will keep struggling. Coz I have seen so many low levels begging for items. Let's give some opportunity to new players and ppl who doesn't have much gold to enjoy this game.

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk
    Developers please, ^this. I too feel we need things for newer players, right now the only way gold is made is from gold loot, or events, both can only be utilized by endgame players. The reason people miss locks is because lower levels could hop on and grind out rens or watch crates, now i believe locks, even if were wanted to have made a comeback, cannot due to the hyperinflation from gold loot, and the massive amount of luck % players are able to achieve now, there aren't just a casual leprechaun pendant or luck elixir. A lot of players are talking about them making 3m a day with esg and gold loot, but no one talks about any other topic of them making gold, in fact if a newer player were to ask say someone who started in like 2014-2016 how to make gold, the player would respond "Make it to level 71 and do esg with gold loot."

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowloco View Post
    Developers please, ^this. I too feel we need things for newer players, right now the only way gold is made is from gold loot, or events, both can only be utilized by endgame players. The reason people miss locks is because lower levels could hop on and grind out rens or watch crates, now i believe locks, even if were wanted to have made a comeback, cannot due to the hyperinflation from gold loot, and the massive amount of luck % players are able to achieve now, there aren't just a casual leprechaun pendant or luck elixir. A lot of players are talking about them making 3m a day with esg and gold loot, but no one talks about any other topic of them making gold, in fact if a newer player were to ask say someone who started in like 2014-2016 how to make gold, the player would respond "Make it to level 71 and do esg with gold loot."

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Yea I am very glad to be not a new player. Life sucks for them haha nabs