Thread: Suggestions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Post Suggestions!

I've been scrolling and reading a lot of suggestions and ideas on how to make DL better. While some ideas are good while others can make someone annoyed.

Here are a few suggestions I have. Those who read this thread. Know that I've pulled some info from previous posts that are going on these days.

Let's start with

Forge: why you shouldn't disable it
    Players have spent millions on this system to get better at the game. We got this system to get better results on our weapons and gems. Yes I agree that it is a little unbalanced and unfair at times. But with this system NEW players are able to get stronger,faster,get gold,better. While old players might be fed up with this system, realize that without forge, many of us would die in PvP fast and not be happy. With it we have a chance on beating the "pros" the "noobs" maybe this idea is controversial because two years ago we didn't have forge. But it doesn't change the fact that it's helped many players. Old and new.

Events:
    These are great. They make players happy,annoyed and start drama,which by the way is hilarious to see when you ignore it but just read it. Anyway! Events are good to have these days. It's what keeping the game alive to players who are fed up with no good content. Since summer is coming I hope to see more events. But consider doing guild events for a while. Not individual tiers or leaderboards tier. With a guild event players literally join together to make sure their guild gets a position, not individuals. It's a team effort, an idea which is barely seen on the game.

Gems/weapons
    Remember when 36 all you needed was glacial,crimson,eternal,savage and ecliptic gems. The hardest item to get for PvP was the kriegberg stone. Miss the good old days!
    Now PvP is focused on vanity,forge and pets. I get with new ideas, new years a game has to advance to reach it's highest potential. But to be honest, PvP is filled with dramatic players who think they or their guild is the best when truthfully, anyone can kill anyone. Thank you combos.
    For PvP, I loved the idea of ACTUALLY farming for weapons. Crafting them then making them. The newest relic weapon; aegis. Literally most PvP players own one if not two or more. This is possible because it's fair! Since players are using the new campaigns to farm. This system needs to be input into the game more. Right now we are missing the new 51 moon gem. I'm not sure if we will be getting an elder of it but if we are, having to craft one would be amazing. Players don't have to spend gold or do events to gain one. They should work hard by farming for materials to earn it not by hours upon hours for a tier to get it.
    Speaking of gems. I'm not sure if I'll get hate or love for this idea but I'm sure it'll go both ways.
    As of now the relics we have at 51 are good. They are workable, due to forge. But we shouldn't get 51 elders. Am I CRAZY??! A NOOB?! No. Lemme explain why.
    Elders vs relics have 4 slots vs 3. Elders require more forge more gold. Relics the opposite with 3 slots but maybe not as much gold. Elders are good to have. But if we want stability in the game relics are good for NOW. I'm not saying NEVER bring elders back. Let's just chill for a moment to enjoy the relics we received and worked for. For new players who don't know much about game and still learning they shouldn't have to jump legendary relic elder so fast.

Vanity to old players:
    There are so many old players who were and still are amazing PvP players. Yet we don't see them around anymore because of the unbalance of the game. Yes we get new content every month or so. But this new content also pushes away old players because they either have to spend cash into the game or they can't get new material because they are either broke in gold or if they do get the newest materials the vanity throws them off. Almost every vanity we get has a stat on it now. This is good to have. But we don't need vanity with stats now. We have so many of it already. We need vanity to help the old and new players. Have more drops on the campaigns where players farm. The campaigns are all dead with exception of the new ones because they are USABLE! What about the old ones? Cap players don't even acknowledge those because there is nothing there. An perfect example to open those up would be having more drops. For example, red district could have blue or whatever color nosferatu that when farmed and earned can give players + x of a specific stat. The vanities dropped should be focused on PvP and PvE. This would allow new players to gain something and old players to circulate back.

Gold:
    It's sad to see we may not be getting a gold loot event this year. If you think about it it's understandable. But with no gold event, I think campaigns should have more payouts exception of the last two campaigns. Once upon a time it took 5 days through ONLY collecting campaigns to earn 1M, alts of course helped. Yes we can keep doing this. But with the gold cap we have it would take a long time. We can merch but merch what and how when players lower the price so much or make it high. The old campaigns should have a increase of payout of double what they give. The black cat gives gold yes but not to be a cheapskate, why should players spend money to earn money? You need an elixir to gain entrance to farm there. If campaigns paid out just a bit more it would be nice.

Vanity suggestions:
    I've made this post 2 or 3 times. Please have a red glass mask!
    Circulate the vendor that gives original items like dark crusader once every few events.
    Would love to see wings on game.

PvP maps:
    Practice arena where kills and deaths don't count would be super nice to have. This should he attached to a guild hall. Imagine the possibilities of having guild events with practice PvP with no contribution to kdr. Players can test their forges in this without worrying about getting their kdr messed up.

There is a lot more to be said but this is already long. I hope some of these ideas are good and players actually consider them and not shun them out without thinking
    If I've taken any ideas from anyone and not given credit. You have my apologies. But these suggestions are something I've thought of for a long time.

I sincerely hope someone from STS read this and take something out of this and put it into the game.

Super apologies for making this long. When typing it doesn't seem that big lol

Lastly, I do appreciate STS making new things on the game. It takes a lot of work to put something out. Thank you for all the events and items we get
    Last edited by Adamizsilly; 05-22-2019 at 06:03 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

you might as well give credit to those who spent hours typing to point out an idea so it doesnt count that you just took them and placed them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

and yeah forge killed pvp old players dont play no more its complicated and all, disabling it for pvp alone would be fair, we all spent billions on it but who cares you lose some and win some as they say, plus you won't lose anything forge would still be there for pve, just disabled in pvp. plus pvp without forge was better its not about dying fast or not, ppl now actually die super fast bcz of the super high damage ppl be getting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I completely disagree with having to rely on rng to get gear. Farming for a tier and getting rewarded with gear is better than relying on rng.