Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | Prince Levlar Returns! + Get Ready for Gathering in a New Event!

will tell only if u visit me ( its messy u will have to clean it)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vfreakhun View Post
    Dailies give decent xp amount (about 30-40k with Abaddon and some xp awakening). However they can be repeated once a day.
    Compared to that 100-1500 and 2k as myth and 5k as arcane seems low if myth/arcane drops are not like Elite Boss Relics.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2S eszközömről
    agreed .. they should increase drop rate of mythic/arcane kits. idk what they feel like but definitely it makes it more fun for players to play game when they are leveled up and rather than thinkin about business/auction , seems to me more people will lile and play the game (being 71 fast)

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Some quick updates on the coming 'Gathering' event content:

- Added recipes to craft player furniture versions of the featured Guild furniture items (shown in the preview post).
    - Added Arcane Level 71 loot item drops from the boss (Pulley Cogsmire has a chance to drop 71 Arifact, 71 Belt).
    - Added some trade-friendly vanity loot drops from the boss and equivalent character-bound vanities that can be purchased with tokens.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Some quick updates on the coming 'Gathering' event content:

- Added recipes to craft player furniture versions of the featured Guild furniture items (shown in the preview post).
    - Added Arcane Level 71 loot item drops from the boss (Pulley Cogsmire has a chance to drop 71 Arifact, 71 Belt).
    - Added some trade-friendly vanity loot drops from the boss and equivalent character-bound vanities that can be purchased with tokens.
    Omg thanks very much!!! Cant wait *.*

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Ty for adding more goodies to the Gathering!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    One vanity should be zipped cottontail. :-D Any full white vanity would look tremendously good.
    Thank you for update, event now look promising.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I play this game already does some and honestly I saw much more creative and fun things than a simple furniture event.

Arcanite Filds is an event that, in my opinion, not after many growth opportunities, since it does not contribute to the rise within the game, with more damage or more gold loot for example.

However, I very much hope that the next event will be full of new and stuffed things that will help us in PvE phases, coming along with the expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Excited for the new event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Get ready for Leveling and Gathering!

Announcements

Prince Levlar Returns to Arlor

I don't know about you all, but I have some characters that need some serious leveling. Luckily, I've heard rumors that Prince Levlar has been spotted around Arlor again, carrying all of his experience with him, just ripe for the looting!

Driven insane by a lust for adventure, Prince Levlar won't be found in any ol' town. Or any town, for that matter. But, his brave Squire can tell you where he might be.

The Squier can be found in Glintstone and Kraag, and roughly every hour a System Message will let you know the current stomping grounds of Mad Prince Levlar.

Going to those zones and killing any mob gives a chance to spawn The Prince.

This guy has been around. He has seen things. He has done things. He knows things. And he keeps all this experience in little chests that contains XP for ultra-fast leveling!

These chests range from 10 XP (at the Common level drops) to 5000 XP (at the Arcane level drops) and are tradable and stashable.

Mad Prince Levlar will be around for one week, starting tomorrow 5/23/2019 so hunt him while you can!

Note these XP packs cannot be used by anyone who has already reached Level 71.

Coming Soon

​The Arcanite Fields of Vardan Valley

Hidden away in the mountains of Arlor, the Vardan Valley is a land rich with natural resources that has been home to a peaceful farming community for hundreds of years. But, the peace in this beautiful land has been disrupted by a greedy band of gnomes who mean to loot and plunder all of the resources there for their own gain! It's time to step up and help the farmers take back their land by defeating the gnomes and gathering the resources before they can steal them away!

In this new Energy event, enter the Arcanite Fields with your friends and start collecting resources: Mineral, Wood, Oil, and Fiber. But, be careful! The gnomes want the resources for themselves! Defeat them and the boss, the dreaded Pulley Cogsmire, as you collect resources in the area.

After gathering the raw resources, head to the crafting station to refine your materials. These refined resources will sure come in handy, because there is brand new guild furniture..

AND a new guild hall to craft--the biggest one yet: The Colossal Keep. Complete with a gigantic hall fit for an iron throne, beautiful details like stained glass windows, and winding staircases.

Have a great week, Legends! We'll be back next week with more great details and a full guide for the upcoming gathering event. Until then, get your level on!
    Omg levlar 2019 its bad,why?because low chance its not fun,just stop playing and waiting next event

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mastah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is the gathering event the same as the arcanite field event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes it is the same

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squadtank View Post
    Is the gathering event the same as the arcanite field event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, it is.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello guys I am new hare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akshay14jul View Post
    Hello guys I am new hare
    Welcome bud

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah View Post
    Omg levlar 2019 its bad,why?because low chance its not fun,just stop playing and waiting next event
    Man, so I'm not the only one here. I did stop playing the event already after the Second day, spawn rate so terrible like the hell people?

I did like Levlar event last year since the spawn rate was way higher but now it's just trash. Each time I encounter Levlar if I'm just running elite people can't even wait for others to come, just instantly kill Boss. No patience and lots of toxic stuff also because of things like this.

Expected it to be better so I honestly hope that the new upcoming events are seriously gonna be better, been playing since 2012 and fails like this just makes me lose interests. No wonder people quitting AL.

So let's all wait and see what's next, crossing fingers for this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T310 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I was grateful for the added house version of furniture... til I read the recipe in the craft station. First make guild throne then craft it to house throne... ya need 2 recipes! 4.5 tokens... Maybe in the morning I will feel different, but at this moment I’m not participating. I can’t see the feasibility of completing 1 piece. Certainly not the whole set.