Thread: My Thoughts and Ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default My Thoughts and Ideas

Hey,

It's been a while since I last posted, i was wondering what after players acquired the best gears, all pets, and every vanity they wanted, what's the next step? PvP is dead and there is no reward for doing so.

Here is my idea to tackle this problem, however it will require a lot of investment of time on devs part.

Monthly PvP 1v1 tournaments, anyone from the highest level can participate (Sorry twinks, including you guys will complicate things), this tournament will include of several round and there will be a huge and glorious temporary award for the winner untill next tournament.

Periliminary Round: Players will use a 'search' button to find a match against random opponents, each players will play 10 matches in this round and has to win 6 matches to proceed to the next round.

Intermediate Round: Winners from previous rounds will play 5 matches here, players have to win 3 out of 5 to proceed from here.

Challenger Round: Players will specify the time that they are available to play, and the game will search for opponents who are also available at that time to set a 1v1 match at a specified date, players who dont join will be forfeited.

The matches go on until 2 players are left, and the winner of this round will win the tournament.

Suggested Rewards: Title "The King", Golden Exclusive Vanity Set, special players interaction (Every character will bow towards the winner once they enter any map), a banner, and different colored IGN

Note: These rewards are only temporary, the rewards will be removed from the player's character once the next tournament starts, however all the past winners names will be written in leadboard.

Your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    Hey,

It's been a while since I last posted, i was wondering what after players acquired the best gears, all pets, and every vanity they wanted, what's the next step? PvP is dead and there is no reward for doing so.

Here is my idea to tackle this problem, however it will require a lot of investment of time on devs part.

Monthly PvP 1v1 tournaments, anyone from the highest level can participate (Sorry twinks, including you guys will complicate things), this tournament will include of several round and there will be a huge and glorious temporary award for the winner untill next tournament.

Periliminary Round: Players will use a 'search' button to find a match against random opponents, each players will play 10 matches in this round and has to win 6 matches to proceed to the next round.

Intermediate Round: Winners from previous rounds will play 5 matches here, players have to win 3 out of 5 to proceed from here.

Challenger Round: Players will specify the time that they are available to play, and the game will search for opponents who are also available at that time to set a 1v1 match at a specified date, players who dont join will be forfeited.

The matches go on until 2 players are left, and the winner of this round will win the tournament.

Suggested Rewards: Title "The King", Golden Exclusive Vanity Set, special players interaction (Every character will bow towards the winner once they enter any map), a banner, and different colored IGN

Note: These rewards are only temporary, the rewards will be removed from the player's character once the next tournament starts, however all the past winners names will be written in leadboard.

Your thoughts?

Or just simply disable awaken gear for pvp and revive PVP all together??? A much easier approach for the devs. While players could have fun once more.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Or just simply disable awaken gear for pvp and revive PVP all together??? A much easier approach for the devs. While players could have fun once more.
    Yes but this does not solve the boredom after having almost infinite amount gold.

This might sound bad, but STS could also add new awakening which cost pure gold, example 500k - 1 million gold/ awakening.

Think, people are walking around with 500m - 1 billion gold, what should they do with their gold? Having an elite tournament where the winner gets mesmerizing rewards seems cool right?

The rewards I mentioned seems too good for poor players to obtain in my opinion, hence the richer players who are willing to spend huge amount of gold on these 'new' awakening are encouraged to participate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Yes but this does not solve the boredom after having almost infinite amount gold.

This might sound bad, but STS could also add new awakening which cost pure gold, example 500k - 1 million gold/ awakening.

Think, people are walking around with 500m - 1 billion gold, what should they do with their gold? Having an elite tournament where the winner gets mesmerizing rewards seems cool right?

The rewards I mentioned seems too good for poor players to obtain in my opinion, hence the richer players who are willing to spend huge amount of gold on these 'new' awakening are encouraged to participate.

Sts themselves broke the economy by releasing the awakening gems. The once known 100m is now the new 1billion gold. But I agree with ghost, disabling them for pvp would revive pvp. If sts loses money by doing this, they could simply make each pvp map 5 plat to join(something like that). That’s basically 340 matches if you buy 1700 plat. (People would conserve plat making CTF live once more, since it only ends when one team reaches 5 flags)

Or they could just go with my “vanity aura designs” but back to the topic.

Your idea is nice but “bowing down” to “the king” when “it joins a map”is just nonsense I’m sorry.

Disabling awakening is the ONLY way to revive pvp. There is not alternative, no secret path, no bunny under my hat other way to revive pvp. There’s a reason why In almost every level 1-56 had active pvp between the years 2013-2016. I wonder why it stopped in 2016??? Oh that’s right, Because of the release of awakening gems.

Again not saying your idea is bad but it’s the wrong way if you’re trying to revive pvp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

All you needed before were equal gears and your choice of jewels. Pvp without awakenings (maybe when only weapon had it too) used to be so active...

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Sts themselves broke the economy by releasing the awakening gems. The once known 100m is now the new 1billion gold. But I agree with ghost, disabling them for pvp would revive pvp. If sts loses money by doing this, they could simply make each pvp map 5 plat to join(something like that). That’s basically 340 matches if you buy 1700 plat. (People would conserve plat making CTF live once more, since it only ends when one team reaches 5 flags)

Or they could just go with my “vanity aura designs” but back to the topic.

Your idea is nice but “bowing down” to “the king” when “it joins a map”is just nonsense I’m sorry.

Disabling awakening is the ONLY way to revive pvp. There is not alternative, no secret path, no bunny under my hat other way to revive pvp. There’s a reason why In almost every level 1-56 had active pvp between the years 2013-2016. I wonder why it stopped in 2016??? Oh that’s right, Because of the release of awakening gems.

Again not saying your idea is bad but it’s the wrong way if you’re trying to revive pvp.

Assuming awakening is removed, what are people supposed to do with their massive pile of gold?

I was suggesting a Tournament JUST for RICH people with rewards which are WORTH spending a billion on.

Also, there is no point of reviving NORMAL PvP, since there are no LB rewards which is discouraging players from doing it.

Last edited by Azedz; 05-23-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Assuming awakening is removed, what are people supposed to do with their massive pile of gold?

I was suggesting a Tournament JUST for RICH people with rewards which are WORTH spending a billion on.

Gold sinks of course.

1.) give sirspends a lot two new vanity weapons for each class in the 10k chest, and also give him a new Golden Jester vanity worth 50m

2.) add new locks with new improved items ;

like new 50% luck arcane ring, legendary weapon with useful procs, an upgradable mythic armor similar to that of uller*costs 30m to craft+some ingredients*, New Arcanite Pet recipes, need 10 million gold craft being able to craft any mythic/arcane pet into an arcanite pet. Arcanite pet stats are basically 30% stronger than regular mythic/arcane pet of which you chose from.

Add these New Locks Kraken mines so players could have fun farming again, some of the plat buyers that have millions of gold buy the chests while also opening them because they’re worth opening. Chests should be like nightmare locks*rarity wise*

3.) and over time as in less than a year, watch it all come back to normal. Then sts can release newer gear from time to time slightly stronger than the old one. Like it has always been.

Btw the players I’ve played with(levels 10-12,37-39,41-43)didn’t play for Leaderboard, they played because it was fun. You can check back to old YouTube videos from clashes like karma vs magnum or red legion vs Indo twink, Pest Control vs Oreo. None of those players were even on leaderboard at the time. Again they just played because it was fun. That’s the whole point I’m making.