I know key-bids are coming (hopefully), but I just want to stress how important this is for me if I were to play strictly on PC. I found it very detrimental to play on my keyboard + mouse because of how the skill hotkeys are set out. Even with a gaming mouse, my skill map and skill order wouldn't make sense no matter how I put it. Maybe change the order of how the skill map icons to the hotkeys are made?

I don't know if the Chrome version is meant to be played without a mouse - to me, PC gaming always uses a mouse, but I found that rotating the screen with my mouse cursor always lead to right clicking the "outside" of the game despite being in full screen. This would cause a drop-down menu to pop up and leave my character uncontrollable (if I was pressing W, it would keep walking forward). Is is possible to have a true full screen? The entire game on the entire screen.

Potion keys are what make me think it isn't meant to be played with a mouse - those keys are too far from your left hand.

As much fun as if was trying out Chrome, I think I'll stick to mobile devices now. It's just so much easier.