Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Default What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

In my opinion I’d say this would fix pvp. What does everyone else think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ofc or just remove armor awakes or armor 25%-50% less dmg reduction whould help alot

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Disable awakes and pets. Only class, level and player skill should matter.

Star light, star bright...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I don't think it would change much there isn't any reason to play PvP other than aps, add banners/titles/badges on a PvP LB and maybe people will play it. I never really liked pvp but had to do it for aps.... give people a reason to PvP and more might play it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

A topic that is constantly on top, just disable them in pvp once and for all. Enough with armor stack.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Yes, agreed.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Tanks- (Defence) high armor high but efficient dmg. Holds the highest armor amongst the 3 classes.
    Mages - (Support) low armor, decent dmg and unlimited mana. Holds the highest amount of mana amongst each classes.
    Rogues- (Attack) decent armor, main quality dmg. Holds the highest dmg and crit amongst the 3 classes.

That how it was before. Now it’s way different.

Tanks- (Defence/Attack) high armor+ high dmg. These tanks have higher dmg than some rogues.
    Mages - (Support) high armor+ high dmg + high crit. These mages can now take dmg while shield is off and still be able to replenish both health and mana til shield is loaded. Also their wind skill boost their armor which gives them a boost in survival while shield is off and on.
    Rogues- (Attack) Rogues no longer has “decent” amount of armor, they now have “insane” amount of armor with average dmg and low crit (some).

The stats have now messed up the roles in which classes should play. Rogues can now do 3v1 against tanks and still survive because of their armor (speaking from experience). Rogues can barely kill a mage while their shield is off and tanks literally can’t kill mages on equal grounds anymore because of the armor and neither can mages kill tanks anymore (endless and meaningless). Rogue fights usual tanks 1-2secs, now last up to 4-5secs because of how many combos they are doing.

I saw remove armor awakes even tho it’s necessary in hard maps at endgame, atleast create a different kind of awakening, ones that are class specific that won’t affect the roles of each classes.

Mages are no longer (Support), they are (Defence, Attack, Support). Tanks( Defenc, Attack). Rogues (Defence/Attack).....literally all classes now are walking tanks that does rogue dmg . It’s good in pve, but in pvp it’s crazy. Back then it’s was pure pvp soft skills, now it’s just spam and hope to stay alive while ur opponent dies. Rogue fights are no longer based off skill, it’s based off how much armor your rogue has with “enough” dmg to beat other rogues. Mages it’s the same, Tanks are built for kills now...literally. They don’t fight to defend half of the time, it’s fight to kill because they have high dmg. Back then a tank could kill in a 1v1 match or so, but in a clash it would be a tad bit difficult, now...it’s different. Some tanks can now kill a rogue or mage in 1combo. Imagine a tank vs 4 rogues while their jugg is up, that tank can kill them in 1 combo each. In order these rogues to stand a chance...they have to build up their armor and sacrifice a crazy amount of dmg while they at it. Same with mages.

Having pvp without awakes would be a bad thing since awakening gems are a source of sts income. I would suggest a different kind of awakening, one that is just class specific.
    Lemme knw if y’all disagree .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivt View Post
    Tanks- (Defence) high armor high but efficient dmg. Holds the highest armor amongst the 3 classes.
    Mages - (Support) low armor, decent dmg and unlimited mana. Holds the highest amount of mana amongst each classes.
    Rogues- (Attack) decent armor, main quality dmg. Holds the highest dmg and crit amongst the 3 classes.

Tanks- (Defence/Attack) high armor+ high dmg. These tanks have higher dmg than some rogues.
    Mages - (Support) high armor+ high dmg + high crit. These mages can now take dmg while shield is off and still be able to replenish both health and mana til shield is loaded. Also their wind skill boost their armor which gives them a boost in survival while shield is off and on.
    Rogues- (Attack) Rogues no longer has “decent” amount of armor, they now have “insane” amount of armor with average dmg and low crit (some).

The stats have now messed up the roles in which classes should play. Rogues can now do 3v1 against tanks and still survive because of their armor (speaking from experience). Rogues can barely kill a mage while their shield is off and tanks literally can’t kill mages on equal grounds anymore because of the armor and neither can mages kill tanks anymore (endless and meaningless). Rogue fights usual tanks 1-2secs, now last up to 4-5secs because of how many combos they are doing.

I saw remove armor awakes even tho it’s necessary in hard maps at endgame, atleast create a different kind of awakening, ones that are class specific that won’t affect the roles of each classes.

Mages are no longer (Support), they are (Defence, Attack, Support). Tanks( Defenc, Attack). Rogues (Defence/Attack).....literally all classes now are walking tanks that does rogue dmg . It’s good in pve, but in pvp it’s crazy. Back then it’s was pure pvp soft skills, now it’s just spam and hope to stay alive while ur opponent dies. Rogue fights are no longer based off skill, it’s based off how much armor your rogue has with “enough” dmg to beat other rogues. Mages it’s the same, Tanks are built for kills now...literally. They don’t fight to defend half of the time, it’s fight to kill because they have high dmg. Back then a tank could kill in a 1v1 match or so, but in a clash it would be a tad bit difficult, now...it’s different. Some tanks can now kill a rogue or mage in 1combo. Imagine a tank vs 4 rogues while their jugg is up, that tank can kill them in 1 combo each. In order these rogues to stand a chance...they have to build up their armor and sacrifice a crazy amount of dmg while they at it. Same with mages.

Having pvp without awakes would be a bad thing since awakening gems are a source of sts income. I would suggest a different kind of awakening, one that is just class specific.

Yeah i agree bro or tho should get rid of armor awakes for like lv 25 n lower

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

New source of income for sts;

1.) In order to join a PvP match it costs a total of 2 plat. So if you buy 1,700 plat you get around 106 matches depending if you play 8 matches a day.

2.) Vanity Auras, being able to buy auras for plat. Kinda like buying Maul Proc aura for 2k plat and Arcane ring aura for 1200. Something like that.

3.) being able to choose the color of your armor or vanity. So if you have Medusa, you can choose all the basic colors Like green,blue,red etc. for 1,000 plat each color. ANY VANITY or ARMOR you could change it’s color. (Seems hard but it’s worth a try.)

4.) also being able to turn any armor you got into a vanity for 500-1000 plat (could be worth a try) Limited time??

Just a few ideas for sts for a new source of income.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Everything is messed up with awakes .. maybe they should change the possible awakes for each class to try balance it, example rogue items class cant get armor awakes, or make the awakes weaker with no more % but max armor its 75 or just disable them for a specific pvp map. Also i think sts should bring back some kind of pvp lb, or some pvp rewards so ppl r more intetested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

1.) In order to join a PvP match it costs a total of 2 plat. So if you buy 1,700 plat you get around 106 matches depending if you play 8 matches a day.

2.) Vanity Auras, being able to buy auras for plat. Kinda like buying Maul Proc aura for 2k plat and Arcane ring aura for 1200. Something like that.

3.) being able to choose the color of your armor or vanity. So if you have Medusa, you can choose all the basic colors Like green,blue,red etc. for 1,000 plat each color. ANY VANITY or ARMOR you could change it’s color. (Seems hard but it’s worth a try.)

4.) also being able to turn any armor you got into a vanity for 500-1000 plat (could be worth a try) Limited time??

Dude you are off topic here .. go make ur own post lol and its a terrible idea to monetize pvp .. tf it will die if u need 2 plat to play pvp u r crazy, alrdy its not much active and its free.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Dude you are off topic here .. go make ur own post lol and its a terrible idea to monetize pvp .. tf it will die if u need 2 plat to play pvp u r crazy, alrdy its not much active and its free.
    It’s okay ghost, he probably hasn’t realized that this is a PayToWin game since day 1 XD. Just trying to give sts new source of income so they can disable awakes for pvp. So we could have fun again. Now then, I’m sure there are plenty of other ways that sts can make money off the game, but I’m just trying to give something that sts can make a good amount of money while us players have fun. That’s all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

lol someone actually suggest to make pvp 2 plats/match, that gon make pvp even more inactive than now lmaoo

and yea the best solution is only to remove awakes in pvp

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    lol someone actually suggest to make pvp 2 plats/match, that gon make pvp even more inactive than now lmaoo

and yea the best solution is only to remove awakes in pvp

Or make class specific awake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

by "us" are u referring to only players who buy plats can pvp? thats actually unfair for free players, its alrdy close to impossible for them to pvp rn, if they actually make pvp for plat spenders only, it actually gon be legit impossible for em.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    by "us" are u referring to only players who buy plats can pvp? thats actually unfair for free players, its alrdy close to impossible for them to pvp rn, if they actually make pvp for plat spenders only, it actually gon be legit impossible for em.

If you haven’t yet realized yet... the game is a PayToWin game. Why do you think awakes exist??? “Not fair”? Life isnt fair. In real life you’re not going to go the police all because your neighbor has a better house and car than you do right? Same goes for AL.

It’s like saying “hey, you have yeti set and I don’t have one” “that’s unfair to me because I want everything handed to me instead of actually paying for it”. It’s too late for sts to just remove the awakes, because then they lose money which also causes them to shut down the game sooner unless they create an alternative income method instead of awakes.

Not even sure why this is relevant to any of you”non plat buyers”. Sts didn’t say they were going to do this... It’s just an idea I got. Put your Torches and Pitch Forks down...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

they already make a move on a new income source by these weekly events, they got a lot of money just from marvel n booty ( why? every1 including myself cant stop buying plats to open these crates cause every1 looted ebons n zhul recipes ) + goblins comin soon, more peoples gon buy insane amout of plats again, thats alrd almost 2 month of peoples buying plats nonstop.

so in my opinion, if they actually make pvp for plat buyers only, yes they gon get more income BUT it will just make pvp die even more or are u saying u wont accept peoples who cant afford to buy plats to gtfo from pvp?

we are just trying to make pvp active n fair like how it was back then, not to destroy it even more.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

That would ruin AL big time, it takes me 3-4 months to get 15 plat just from offers....the game would be purely for spenders, free to play players would quite in a heartbeat. That idea is crazy. Consider how free players would feel if they had no other choice but to spend to “enjoy” the game...that’s not legit “fun”. Think it over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

That would ruin AL big time, it takes me 3-4 months to get 15 plat just from offers....the game would be purely for spenders, free to play players would quite in a heartbeat. That idea is crazy. Consider how free players would feel if they had no other choice but to spend to “enjoy” the game...that’s not legit “fun”. Think it over.

Instead of criticizing my idea, maybe help contribute to the thread? If the game isn’t fun why are you still here? Most of all freeToPlay players already quit the game why do you think pvp no longer has “noobs” in pvp? “Think it over”

As for the offers. Mine work perfectly fine. Maybe your offers don’t work because you tend to rush it instead of actually taking your time doing the offer.

My ideas might be crazy but at least I’m trying . Good day to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

lmao sometimes i wonder, peoples like u guys are trying to make the game better or actually tryin to kill the game.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post: