Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    No, I don't have an idea however, sometimes its better to say nothing than suggest a nonsense and then behave like a preschool kid when someone says their opinion with a reasonable explanation.
    “I don’t have an idea” alright you have no ideas to find a solution for the problem, you’re only adding to the drama. Okay..

Go on...

”sometimes it’s better to say nothing than suggest a nonsense” Hmm?so why did you didn’t you take your own advice, and say nothing instead of trying to get a slice of attention cake?

If none of you have anything that can help contribute to the thread, why just add to the drama??? This is a legit real deal for AL, pvp is dead because of the awakes. If you’re not part of the solution, you’re just part of the problem.

All I want is new income way, so sts can have their money while also reviving the game. If you don’t have any ideas how sts can make new profit... just ignore the thread lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    New source of income for sts;

1.) In order to join a PvP match it costs a total of 2 plat. So if you buy 1,700 plat you get around 106 matches depending if you play 8 matches a day.

2.) Vanity Auras, being able to buy auras for plat. Kinda like buying Maul Proc aura for 2k plat and Arcane ring aura for 1200. Something like that.

3.) being able to choose the color of your armor or vanity. So if you have Medusa, you can choose all the basic colors Like green,blue,red etc. for 1,000 plat each color. ANY VANITY or ARMOR you could change it’s color. (Seems hard but it’s worth a try.)

4.) also being able to turn any armor you got into a vanity for 500-1000 plat (could be worth a try) Limited time??

Just a few ideas for sts for a new source of income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your first idea is horrible why would any company execute something like that (especially one like sts). Before you get all salty because I gave my opinion on your idea that you think so fondly of everyone is entitled to their opinions on these here forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Where’s the greed? The game is mostly run by plat buyers. “Use your Brain” and think about the whole community and not just the “freeloaders”. The only reason AL still exists is because it’s a “cash cow” in other words it’s still alive because of the so called “plat wales”. Not because it’s a “freeToPlay game”. When will you people understand this?

You’re quite one toxic fellow. You do know that us “plat whales” need the “freeloaders” to buy our items right? Who do you think buys the items that are acquired with plat? It’s not just the “plat whales” who are needed for this game to flourish, but who knows I might be wrong since you seem to think you know everything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mapped For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mapped View Post
    You’re quite one toxic fellow. You do know that us “plat whales” need the “freeloaders” to buy our items right? Who do you think buys the items that are acquired with plat? It’s not just the “plat whales” who are needed for this game to flourish, but who knows I might be wrong since you seem to think you know everything.

Another drama maker, what did I say? If you’re not going to help contribute to the thread. Ignore it smh. Btw other plat buyers would simply buy that item if there were no f2p players...Duh, so yeah you’re part is a bit wrong. Again Post only if you’re here to help with new ideas for sts awakes solution. Instead of wanting to feed the drama like the rest of you “freeloaders”. Have a great day man now off my thread pls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Any dev.. Please close and delete this thread. Thanks in advance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

1.) In order to join a PvP match it costs a total of 2 plat.
    Stupidest idea ever that I saw anywhere. There are a lot of stupid ones out there, but this wins by miles.
    What next? 2 plat every time for joining a PvE map? 2 plat every time for joining a town? 2 plat every time for visiting guildhall? 2 plat every time for logging in?
    Wow, STS gonna become the richest company in the universe by following your splendid business model!!!

(Normally, I never comment dissing others, but this idea is so dumb that I can't resist)
    Last edited by Ebereasider; 05-26-2019 at 04:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

How about having STS create a tournament for PvP, where the rich people who spend millions on awake can show off (winner gets splendid rewards), while disabling awakes for the average player in normal PvP.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

The only issue with awakenings in pvp right now is armor awakenings. Those should be removed or nerfed significantly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Lol these child speak without know anything .. p2w since day one kid? I play game since level cap was 21 i can tell u, there was no arcane nor mythic, and u had no need to pay u could gear urself by farming life was easy, since lv 26 al starting to get more p2w but not even p2p. Also sts dont need ur ideas to make money .. believe me they r smart enough to not listen ur bs ideas and go kill al and get sts on failure. Said this i am sorry for the language i used, but rly my patience has a limit with such irrespectful children who think to rule its hard keep calm.
    Last edited by ilmercenario; 05-27-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Lol these child speak without know anything .. p2w since day one kid? I play game since level cap was 21 i can tell u, there was no arcane nor mythic, and u had no need to pay u could gear urself by farming life was easy, since lv 26 al starting to get more p2p but not even p2w. Also sts dont need ur ideas to make money .. believe me they r smart enough to not listen ur bs ideas and go kill al and get sts on failure. Said this i am sorry for the language i used, but rly my patience has a limit with such irrespectful children who think to rule its hard keep calm.
    Yeah, sts is smart enough to kill their own game. If you haven’t realized this is the first time in years sts is actually listening to us . Now off my thread “toxic player”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    Stupidest idea ever that I saw anywhere. There are a lot of stupid ones out there, but this wins by miles.
    What next? 2 plat every time for joining a PvE map? 2 plat every time for joining a town? 2 plat every time for visiting guildhall? 2 plat every time for logging in?
    Wow, STS gonna become the richest company in the universe by following your splendid business model!!!

(Normally, I never comment dissing others, but this idea is so dumb that I can't resist)
    Well I can afford this. If you can’t it’s not my problem. I don’t see anyone else coming with any solutions. All I see is “complain this, complain that”. Instead of feeding to the drama maybe come up with a better solution than mine? Or maybe stay quiet and ignore the thread like the OP said? You all call me a child and yet you are the one feeding the drama. smh what a donut.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Devs please close this pointless thread. Toxic childs with ahh my "important" opinion and drama topic. Thanks for cooperation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Disable awakes is fair enough...awakes destroys the class's uniqueness ang way of battle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Well I can afford this. If you can’t it’s not my problem. I don’t see anyone else coming with any solutions. All I see is “complain this, complain that”. Instead of feeding to the drama maybe come up with a better solution than mine? Or maybe stay quiet and ignore the thread like the OP said? You all call me a child and yet you are the one feeding the drama. smh what a donut.

I dont want to offend you at all because i know you are a nice guy and i have met you in game and had some quite enjoyable moments with you, but I dont think 2 platinum for entry into PvP is a viable solution. We cant solely think about the profits to Sts without keeping the players benefits in mind, if we were to do that, then it is possible you lose a large majority of the gaming population. If pvp became 2 plat for entry most players wouldn't be able to pvp, what would be the fun in that for both the plat spender and the f2p players?

As for my solution as for how to make pvp active again. I suggested a queue system, where players enter a queue and wait for the rooms to fill up. Once 8 people have queued into a map, they are all randomly assigned to a team, and then the pvp match insinuates. You would be able to farm and merch or whatever while you were queuing, you would just get a notification saying your queue has finished and then there would be a 20 second counter for you to join the game, otherwise you would be kicked from the game and the other players would be returned to the queue.

If you wanted to pvp with someone else you could party them and then enter the queue, but i think that would defeat a giant purpose of being in a queue.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

This is gonna nerf dollars income for devs. You have to suggest something that gets them money instead of armor/%dex awakenings in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Use common gear and go for pvp(FFA) with common pet no hb or aa stack... That'll settle it

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I know this is a super longshot but how about changing pvp altogether? Making it more like a moba, you can buy items FROM THE ITEMS YOU OWN so that people with OP items would have a slight edge, but in the beginning you gotta have skill and luck to earn money for items.

It would also make all the different pvp items from different lvls worth more, since people could choose different strategies; example having a good low lvl item to finish the game early on or saving while dying loads for that sweet endgame item.

I know this is probably better off as a separate game altogether, but I think if sts could implement this, pvp would become much more active than it currently is.

Well I’d be playing it at least

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

This is a rpg not a moba -1
    I would prefer a pvp map where all have same gears and u cant change them. Or a pvp map where no awakes.