Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    It’s okay ghost, he probably hasn’t realized that this is a PayToWin game since day 1 XD. Just trying to give sts new source of income so they can disable awakes for pvp. So we could have fun again. Now then, I’m sure there are plenty of other ways that sts can make money off the game, but I’m just trying to give something that sts can make a good amount of money while us players have fun. That’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That kind of thinking will ruin the game, mind using your brain and no greed?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    by "us" are u referring to only players who buy plats can pvp? thats actually unfair for free players, its alrdy close to impossible for them to pvp rn, if they actually make pvp for plat spenders only, it actually gon be legit impossible for em.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Agreed. All these pay to win players are the only one not actually using their brains to consider both sides. Invite greed to the game, the outcome is the game closing because of the lack of customers.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

lmao sometimes i wonder, peoples like u guys are trying to make the game better or actually tryin to kill the game.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Well it sure does beat being a sitting duck and just telling “peoples” how they’re wrong, instead of actually trying to think of something. don’t it? “Lmao”

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    We all that LOL, you got any better ideas of a new sts income because they’re not just going to do it. all because we said “please”. Why is everyone hating on the guy who’s actually trying to think of a way to make this happen? Smh
    Would you mind for once consider free to play players and not just abt sts income? Free to play players are having a hard time buying gears and risking money they don’t have to buy awakening gems from auc to get better awakes. Yet you want to change the whole game to pay to win. The game will die then come to a close. That’s how it is. Think widely and consider the possible out come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

i said it alrd, disabling awakes gon be the best for pvp and this makes more sense than those bs suggestions lmao, ( and again its sts who decide, why are yall even gettin busy tryna find a way of income for sts? ), its like yall tryna suck off sts to gain some respect or maybe praises? nah man life doesnt work that way. and these argument gon just lead to some drama, well im outta here, not gonna be in these ducklings drama when it explodes LMAO. mamba out kiddos!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

If you haven’t yet realized yet... the game is a PayToWin game. Why do you think awakes exist??? “Not fair”? Life isnt fair. In real life you’re not going to go the police all because your neighbor has a better house and car than you do right? Same goes for AL.

It’s like saying “hey, you have yeti set and I don’t have one” “that’s unfair to me because I want everything handed to me instead of actually paying for it”. It’s too late for sts to just remove the awakes, because then they lose money which also causes them to shut down the game sooner unless they create an alternative income method instead of awakes.

Not even sure why this is relevant to any of you”non plat buyers”. Sts didn’t say they were going to do this... It’s just an idea I got. Put your Torches and Pitch Forks down...

A really silly idea. The game ain’t solely for spenders and neither did any of the Devs declare that. Which means free to play players have as much say as pay to win players. Your inconsiderate comments is one of a spoiled person who doesn’t take the time out to view the end results of things. You think having to spend just to enjoy a game is “fun”? Nah, that’s just dumb way of thinking. Games are not suppose to make u obligated to spend, it’s an option to give you a boost. Making the game solely for spenders gonna ruin the game entirely. Take a step back use ur eyes and brain to notice the big picture.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivt View Post
    Would you mind for once consider free to play players and not just abt sts income? Free to play players are having a hard time buying gears and risking money they don’t have to buy awakening gems from auc to get better awakes. Yet you want to change the whole game to pay to win. The game will die then come to a close. That’s how it is. Think widely and consider the possible out come.

The game has been pay to win since 2013. What are you talking about? The reason AL still lives is because of Plat users not because free to play people still play the game XD. Use your noggin )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

That kind of thinking will ruin the game, mind using your brain and no greed?

Where’s the greed? The game is mostly run by plat buyers. “Use your Brain” and think about the whole community and not just the “freeloaders”. The only reason AL still exists is because it’s a “cash cow” in other words it’s still alive because of the so called “plat wales”. Not because it’s a “freeToPlay game”. When will you people understand this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

i said it alrd, disabling awakes gon be the best for pvp and this makes more sense than those bs suggestions lmao, ( and again its sts who decide, why are yall even gettin busy tryna find a way of income for sts? ), its like yall tryna suck off sts to gain some respect or maybe praises? nah man life doesnt work that way. and these argument gon just lead to some drama, well im outta here, not gonna be in these ducklings drama when it explodes LMAO. mamba out kiddos!
    Sts won’t get rid of awakes because that’s where they make their money from. Everyone knows if they remove them, pvp would revive again. But they won’t remove them unless they come out with a different income alternative, you donut smh lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Instead of criticizing my idea, maybe help contribute to the thread? If the game isn’t fun why are you still here? Most of all freeToPlay players already quit the game why do you think pvp no longer has “noobs” in pvp? “Think it over”

As for the offers. Mine work perfectly fine. Maybe your offers don’t work because you tend to rush it instead of actually taking your time doing the offer.

My ideas might be crazy but at least I’m trying . Good day to you.

1. Free to play players still play the game.
    2. Insulting free to play players literally won’t get you anywhere. I’m a free to play player and I have a lot more gold compared to players who actually spend because I actually spend time to gain gold and work hard for I have unlike some people.
    3. There a lot of good free to play players in pvp that can beat players who actually spend. Money doesn’t make you op dude. Experience does. So before u start insulting players, take step back and realize that players like you that’s toxic, is why ppl leave pvp.
    4. Offers a good depends on what country your from, get your facts straight before saying anything against it.
    5. Players like you is whats contributing to players leaving because of the lvl of toxic in your personality is unbearable.
    5. I enjoy the game, I contributed to the thread by leaving my idea which is far better than your inconsiderate ideas.
    6. Insulting me gets you no where. I state facts unlike you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

A really silly idea. The game ain’t solely for spenders and neither did any of the Devs declare that. Which means free to play players have as much say as pay to win players. Your inconsiderate comments is one of a spoiled person who doesn’t take the time out to view the end results of things. You think having to spend just to enjoy a game is “fun”? Nah, that’s just dumb way of thinking. Games are not suppose to make u obligated to spend, it’s an option to give you a boost. Making the game solely for spenders gonna ruin the game entirely. Take a step back use ur eyes and brain to notice the big picture.

I guess not everyone isn’t meant to play certain games they can’t afford? I heard candy crush is a nice game. Maybe you’d enjoy it, it’s completely free!!! Try it out.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Where’s the greed? The game is mostly run by plat buyers. “Use your Brain” and think about the whole community and not just the “freeloaders”. The only reason AL still exists is because it’s a “cash cow” in other words it’s still alive because of the so called “plat wales”. Not because it’s a “freeToPlay game”. When will you people understand this?

Says who exactly? You? Plat buyers entirely?
    The reason why game designers spend so much time in quality and gameplay is so that players can actually enjoy the game. Players who spend just spend and majority of them don’t even farm. So the ones who’s actually enjoying the game are the “free to play players” not “free loaders”. Toxic players like you is what ruins the game, not sts ideas. They made mistakes here and there but the make an effort to fix it. Toxic players like yourself only cause players to leave, not sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

Says who exactly? You? Plat buyers entirely?
    The reason why game designers spend so much time in quality and gameplay is so that players can actually enjoy the game. Players who spend just spend and majority of them don’t even farm. So the ones who’s actually enjoying the game are the “free to play players” not “free loaders”. Toxic players like you is what ruins the game, not sts ideas. They made mistakes here and there but the make an effort to fix it. Toxic players like yourself only cause players to leave, not sts.

No lol, they make “new content” to keep the plat buyers entertained so that we can keep spending money on the game. They also do this so you you’d enjoy the game enough to buy platinum sometime near the future . This is business... something you clearly don’t understand.

“toxic players”? Is what makes other players leave? Yes that’s it, it has nothing to do to with the fact that since the release of awakes in 2016 players had started leaving the game. Yes the reason why my guild of 240(3 now play) quit the game that year was because of “toxic players” awakes had nothing to do with it? You’re so right XD .Not sure how I’m toxic. You’re just mad because I’m right and you’re wrong. Have a good day bud hopefully you learned something new today.

Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 05-24-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I guess not everyone isn’t meant to play certain games they can’t afford? I heard candy crush is a nice game. Maybe you’d enjoy it, it’s completely free!!! Try it out.

Spending majority of your life earnings on games is sad. But you would know that better than anyone “plat buyer”.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default What everyone think about disabling Awakes for pvp?

No lol, they make “new content” to keep the plat buyers entertained so that we can keep spending money on the game. They also do this so you you’d enjoy the game enough to buy platinum sometime near the future . This is business... something you clearly don’t understand.

“toxic players”? Is what makes other players leave? Yes that’s it, it has nothing to do to with the fact that since the release of awakes in 2016 players had started leaving the game. Yes the reason why my guild of 240(3 now play) quit the game that year was because of “toxic players” awakes had nothing to do with it? You’re so right XD .Not sure how I’m toxic. You’re just mad because I’m right and you’re wrong. Have a good day bud hopefully you learned something new today.

The game doesn’t revolves solely around plat buyers. Get that through your head “bud”. New content isn’t solely for plat buyers, it’s for the entire players. Stop being a selfish person and take a step back to see the big picture that your so blind to see “bud”. I didn’t learn anything new, just lost brain cells trying understand the logic behind your none sense. My day went well, no thanks to you tho. Have a nice day to you, hope everything soaks in your brain eventually.

Last edited by Vivt; 05-24-2019 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Spending majority of your life earnings on games is sad. But you would know that better than anyone “plat buyer”.

I never said I spend my entire life saving on the game. Why are you assuming so much? I have money to spare. This “argument” is over I’m sorry. Have a great day!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

THEAD CLOSED, these “freeloaders” have no idea how AL works XD. Sorry all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

PvP needs an entire rework, some classes are almost impossible to kill! Sometimes it feels Rouge's aimshots break target armor before it hits, at the same time mages damage over time should ignore shields and last warriors healing skill should heal for less in PvP, remember it has a 15 or so second cool down! Yes awakes should be disable in PvP and speed set as well, you can potentially make people loose timing with their skills in PvP if you have speed set!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    THEAD CLOSED, these “freeloaders” have no idea how AL works XD. Sorry all
    Dude u r a child with no brain, u actually r an idiot ur thread ur rules? I can comment w.e i want, if u had half brain u would understand that goldenking idea suck and none gonna pay to pvp moron, alrdy itd pay to win get the best gears and pet not enough? U ugly **** now i been nice trying helping out and u tt lol child hope sts close this useless thread mafe from a toxic child such as u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Instead of criticizing my idea, maybe help contribute to the thread? If the game isn’t fun why are you still here? Most of all freeToPlay players already quit the game why do you think pvp no longer has “noobs” in pvp? “Think it over”

As for the offers. Mine work perfectly fine. Maybe your offers don’t work because you tend to rush it instead of actually taking your time doing the offer.

My ideas might be crazy but at least I’m trying . Good day to you.

Dude criticizing ur idea its a way to improve dude if u dont handle it not our problem, also i tried give u a better plan and i got tt from the child who made this thread, im not going to talk with such person lol im done

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post: